- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The Viking 82 Convertible represents another ground breaking design that only Viking can produce thanks to our in-house design team. Add this invaluable expertise to the thousands of hours racked up by our tournament winning demo program, which helps to dial in the features and performance required to make this yacht a winner. And finally, factor in the skills of Viking's yacht builders that constantly seek ways to build a better boat every day and ladies and gentlemen you have one simply incredible sportfishing yacht.
- Fuel: 3750 Fresh Water: 450 Holding: 280
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION Blister Resistant Modified Epoxy Resin in Entire Hull Skin Fiberglass Holding Tank with Dockside and Overboard Pump Out Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs Mufflers – Generators, Underwater Gas/Water Separators ELECTRICAL Generator, Diesel, (2) 32kw Onan QD Lighting, Overhead LED Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE Custom Helm Pod with Single Lever Electronic Controls Moritz Safety Octoplex Touch Screen Monitor with Audible and Visible Alarms Murray Products Helm and Companion Seats VHF Radio ICOM IC-M 604 with Antenna and Mounts FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSED (OPTIONAL) Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat, Temperature Control and Dehumidification Mode Cocktail Table, Teak, Fixed Pedestal Interior Staircase from Salon to Enclosed Flybridge L-Shaped Lounge on Raised Floor with Underneath Storage Pod Style Aft Docking Station with Surface Mounted Controls and Engine Start/Stop Switch Sub-Zero Deep Drawer, Under Counter Style Refrigerator with Teak Faces, Refrigerator/Freezer 37” LCD Flat Screen TV 12V Stereo with CD Player COCKPIT Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine with Port & Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat w/ Storage Recessed Refrigerated Chill Box Under Mounted in Mezzanine Step Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Transom Mounted Fish Box with Drain Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON Cocktail Table, Mappa Burl Home Theater System with 55” LCD TV, with Bose LS 48 System with Custom Surround Sound L- Shaped Lounge with Rod Storage Underneath Sliding Electric Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE Custom Galley Island with Refrigeration and Freezer, Granite Top and (3) Bar Stools Dinette Couch, with Under Cushion Storage Dinette Table, Mappa Burl, High Gloss Finish Garbage Disposal in Sink Dishwasher Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Large Capacity, Under Counter Trash Compactor COMPANIONWAY Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door LED Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP King Walk Around Fore and Aft Bed with Underneath Storage 46” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD /PORT Queen Size Walk Around with Underneath Storage 19” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM (STARBOARD) /CREW STATEROOM (PORT) Guest Stateroom – Side-by-Side Berths with Lift Up Bunk for Storage Crew Stateroom - Upper and Lower Berths with Underneath Storage Stereo Speakers tied into Salon Stereo with Remote Control MASTER, GUEST & CREW HEADS One Piece Frameless Shower Door Sealand Vacuflush Head System DÉCOR Ultraleather Seating in Salon, Master Stateroom and Dinette DAY HEAD Custom Amtico Flooring Sealand Vacuflush Head System MISCELLANEOUS Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Recessed Covers on Transom to Protect Trim Tab Pistons Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set
- PHOTO NOTE
- MAIN PROFILE PICTURE IS OF SISTERSHIP.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.