- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- SERIES 2000 V16 M94
- Number of Engines
The 70 enjoys a familial resemblance to its siblings the Viking 82 and Viking 76. The aggressively raked stem featuring better than eight feet of freeboard forward is designed to make small work out of those big head seas typically encountered offshore when hunting marlin.
- Displacement: 123876
- Total Power: 2600 X2
- Fuel: 2642 Fresh Water: 368 Holding: 211
- STANDARD FEATURES
- CONSTRUCTION: Fiberglass Side Thru - Hulls Dockside and Overboard Pump Outs for Holding Tanks Infused Fiberglass Fuel and Holding Tanks Solid Reinforced Keel Stringers, Fiberglass Encapsulated Foam MECHANICAL: Fuel Priming Pumps for Main Engines, 24V Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for Main Engines and Generator Trim Tabs VIPER-(Viking Independent Programmable Electro-Hydraulic Rudder) Steering System Mufflers-Engines, In Line Type with Surge Tubes in Engine Room ELECTRICAL: Dimmers DC LED Interior Lighting Throughout Generator, Diesel, (2) 27.5kw, Onan QD Lighting, Overhead LED Lights Recessed in Ceiling FLYBRIDGE ENCLOSED (OPTIONAL): Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat Baby Ostrich Headliner (Natural) Cocktail Table – Teak Companion Seats, Port and Starboard Hatch above Helm Chair L-Shaped Lounge on Raised Floor Pod – Style Aft Docking Station Refrigerator with Ice Maker Stidd Helm Chair TV, 20”, Flat Screen 12V DC Stereo with CD/DVD Player COCKPIT: Fresh Water Wash Down Sea Water Wash Down Y-Valve for Fresh and Salt Water Wash Down Indirect Rope Lighting Under Coaming Lazarette Hatch Observation Mezzanine, Starboard Aft Facing Lounge Seating, Hinged Seat, Underneath Storage Recessed Oversized In-Deck Fishbox Recessed Oversized Refrigerated Chill Box Under Mounted in Salon Step Rod Holders, Rupp (4) Transom Swim Steps at Transom Door Walk Through Transom Door with Lift Gate SALON: Cocktail Table, Teak Home Theater System with 46” Plasma TV, with Bose LS System L-Shaped Lounge with Lift Cushions for Storage Sliding Electric Salon Door GALLEY/DINETTE: Dinette Couch, with Under Cushion Storage Garbage Disposal in Sink Microwave Convection Oven Refrigerator and Freezer, Sub-Zero, Large Capacity, Under Counter Trash Compactor COMPANIONWAY: Laundry Center with Stackable Washer and Dryer behind Teak Door LED Lighting Overhead MASTER STATEROOM – MIDSHIP: Queen Size Walk Around Bed, System #3 Upgraded Mattress 32” Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM – FORWARD: Queen Size Walk Around Bed, System #1 Upgraded Mattress, Under Storage 26” LCD Flat Screen TV GUEST STATEROOM PORT/CREW STATEROOM STARBOARD: Upper and Lower Berths, System #1 Upgraded Mattress, Underneath Storage MASTER, GUEST AND CREW HEADS: Sealand Head System, Vacuum Flush Toilets Stall Shower MISCELLANEOUS: Bow Pulpit Bow Rail, Anodized Aluminum Mooring Lines, (6) Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set Wrapped Hatch Carpet Installation
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- Layout: Forward Stateroom Layout: Island Queen Bunk Forward Layout: Four Stateroom Layout Flybridge Enclosed Gloss Finish Throughout Power: Upgraded engines to MTU 16V 2000 M94: 2600 MHP Engine Room: Prep and prewire for water maker Dual power steering pumps IPO of standard single on port engine Access door to crews quarter Flybridge: Prep and prewire for electric teaser reels MTU "Bridge Controls" system 2000 series Radar mast - single (6) rod rocket launcher Enclosed Flybridge: 110V outlet and telephone outlet under table/step area near couch Heads: Head Hunter head system General: Underwater exhaust system Fiberglass tank vents IPO metal Cockpit: Prep and prewire for crushed ice machine Transom coaming with gate and with transom fish box Mezzanine Air Conditioning Deck/Exterior: Paint rub rail white Lewmar V4 SS Windlass (gypsy only) Window Mask Hull: Additional fuel tank forward for a total of (3) tanks DC Bow Thruster Hull Color: Snow White Bottom paint: Black Mechanical: Second chiller logic control panel in forward pantry Galley: Custom Amtico flooring: Chestnut and strips of Brazilian Rosewood Granite countertop: Capella Salon: Custom Amtico flooring at salon entranceway: Chestnut and strips of Brazilian Rosewood Crown molding in salon, galley, and dinette AC receptacle under dinette table Companionway: Teak strips between wall panels Salon Day Head: Custom Amtico flooring: Chestnut and strips of Brazilian Rosewood Granite vanity top: Golden Ray Master Stateroom Head: Custom Amtico flooring: Burnt Chestnut with Herringbone Pattern and Walnut border Granite vanity top: Golden Ray Forward Stateroom Head: Custom Amtico flooring: Classic Walnut with Brazilian Rosewood border Granite vanity top: Giallo Ornamentale Port Stateroom: 19" flat screen TV Port Stateroom Head: Custom Amtico flooring: Black Walnut with Golden Oak border Granite vanity top: Lapidus Crew Stateroom: 19" flat screen TV Crew Head: Custom Amtico flooring: Rosewood with Warm Beech border Granite vanity top: Lapidus Décor: Boat Show Accessory Kit Premier Edition Décor Enclosed Sofa upgrade, Ultraleather "Dewberry", one arm by door, picture frame top stitching, all storage Custom wallpaper material Custom wallpaper installation Custom headliner material: Baby Ostrich Desert Sand TDI Picture frame molding Enclosed FB: jump and bench seats-Ultraleather Waylan, smooth back, tight seats, top stitching Delivery: Water Delivery Kit with Tool Set AME Electronics Package:
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Charleston, SC – 843-577-3470