OWNER WILL CONSIDER SMALLER TRADES! "Lane Choice" is perhaps the nicest 1996 Hatteras Convertible anywhere. This boat has been well cared for by an owner with an open checkbook and an experienced captain. She has just received a few upgrades such as carpet, flatscreen TV in salon and new neutral color bedspreads. The electronics, enclosure and release fighting chair have also been upgraded. It would be hard to believe you could find a nicer boat for the money!
- Beam: 18' Min. Draft: 5'4" Cruising Speed: 27 knots Max Speed: 32 knots Fuel: 2100 Gallons Fresh Water: 460 Gallons ?Engines: Detroit Diesel Model: 16V92TA HP: 1450
- Flatscreen TV Carpet Carpet runners L-Shaped Sofa Wood Venetian Blinds Light Oak White Wash wood Coffee Table High/Low center table (2) Swivel lounge chairs Valances CruisAir SMX A/C, heat, fan speed controls
- Four-burner Whirlpool Stove Sharp Caraousel II Microwave Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer-under counter Kenmore dishwasher Scottman Icemaker Badger 5 Garbage disposal Whirlpool washer/dryer Wood mini-blinds Curved dinette Mitsubishi color television Yamaha CD player/changer Sony DSS receiver Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Bedspreads Queen Berth Shower Flatscreen Television Ample drawer space Cedar lined hanging locker Vacu-Flush head
- Starboard Stateroom
- Bedspreads Over/Under berths Cedar lined hanging locker CruisAir SMS A/C controls Flatscreen TV Full Guest head with stall shower Vacu Flush Head Vanity with molded counter & sink
- Port Stateroom
- Bedspreads Twin Berths Mirrored door Cedar lined hanging locker w/light Nightstand with two drawers Full head w/stall shower Vacu-Flush head Storage below each berth Flatscreen TV
- Underwater lights Release Chair Tackle center Live bait well Storage locker with tackle drawers Telephone/TV inlet Gunwale Fish box Built-In Transom Fish box Full sun awning Boarding step Dockside water connection Transom door w/breakaway gunwale Freshwater/Saltwater wash down system Hubbell 50 Amp shore power connection Dual Glendenning cable masters Cockpit controls Prep Station w/water (2) Refrigerator/Freezer drawers Life raft
- Main Deck
- Marquipt Davit Galley Maid Windlass
- Engine Room
- (2) Onan 20Kw Generators Dual Racor Fuel Filters 20 gal. Hot water tank Manual engine gauges Shaftlog spray deflectors Electric Air compressor 50lb Halon Portable fire extinguishers (3) High water alarm sensors (3) Electric/Automatic bilge pumps Engine hour meter HRO Watermaker Freshwater outlet w/hose Dytek Battery charger PUMP ROOM: White Westinghouse freezer; (4) CruisAir A/C units; Whirlpool Clothes washer/dryer
- Clarion CD Player (2) Icom 502 VHF Furuno Depth/Speed (3) NavNet 10'5" Screens w/72 Mile Radar Sea 322 SSB RCL-100 Point pad search light G-6 KVH SAT TV Robertson AP300X Autopilot 8" Ritchie Compass (4) Sided Enclosure Second helm station on Flybridge (6) Rod holders Fiberglass hard top w/spreader lights Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Murray Brother helm chair
- Aft Deck & ForeDeck
- AFT DECK: (6) Rod holders in rocket launcher Benchseat w/cushions & storage Refrigerated drink box Engine start/shutdown switches FOREDECK: Non-skid deck Stainless Steel bow rails & stanchions Danforth Anchor w/200' chain Marquipt 1000lb Davit; 3 deck hatches Galley Maid anchor Windlass Eight-person liferaft with cover
- Owner's personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:TM