"Lane Choice" is perhaps the nicest 1996 Hatteras Convertible anywhere. This boat has been well cared for by an owner with an open checkbook and an experienced captain. She has just received a few upgrades such as carpet, flatscreen TV in salon and new neutral color bedspreads. The electronics, enclosure and release fighting chair have also been upgraded. It would be hard to believe you could find a nicer boat for the money!
- Beam: 18' Min. Draft: 5'4" Cruising Speed: 27 knots Max Speed: 32 knots Fuel: 2100 Gallons Fresh Water: 460 Gallons Engines: Detroit Diesel Model: 16V92TA HP: 1450 with approximately 4400 hours
- Flatscreen TV Carpet Carpet runners L-Shaped Sofa Light Oak White Wash wood Varnished Teak high/low coffee table High/Low center table (2) Swivel lounge chairs Valances CruisAir SMX A/C, heat, fan speed controls Electrical Panel Omnivision VHS player Integra AM-FM stereo receiver
- Four-burner Whirlpool Stove Whirpool Microwave Sub Zero Refrigerator/Freezer-under counter-2 drawers each Kenmore dishwasher Scottman Icemaker Badger 5 Garbage disposal Whirlpool washer/dryer U-Shaped Curved dinette with corian tabletop Mitsubishi color television Yamaha CD player/changer Sony DSS receiver Storage
- Master Stateroom (Located Forward)
- Bedspreads Queen Berth Stall Shower Flatscreen Television Ample drawer space Cedar lined hanging locker Vacu-Flush head Sink with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Starboard Stateroom
- Bedspreads Over/Under berths Cedar lined hanging locker CruisAir SMS A/C controls Flatscreen TV Full Guest head with stall shower Vacu Flush Head Vanity with molded counter & sink
- Port Stateroom
- Bedspreads Twin Berths Mirrored door Cedar lined hanging locker w/light Nightstand with two drawers Full head w/stall shower Vacu-Flush head Storage below each berth Flatscreen TV
- Underwater lights Release marine chair with rocket launcher Tackle center Live bait well Storage locker with tackle drawers Telephone/TV inlet In deck fish box Built-In Transom Fish box Cockpit sun shade Boarding step Dockside water connection Transom door w/gate Freshwater/Saltwater wash down system Hubbell 50 Amp shore power connection Dual Glendenning cable masters Cockpit controls Prep Station w/water (2) Refrigerator/Freezer drawers
- Main Deck
- Fresh bottom paint April 2014 Galley Maid Windlass 6 Person offshore life raft in canister Full bow rails Bow pulpit 3 Bomar foredeck hatches
- Engine Room
- (2) Onan 20Kw Generators with approximately 4860 hrs. Dual Racor Fuel Filters 20 gal. Hot water tank Manual engine gauges Shaftlog spray deflectors Electric Air compressor 50lb Halon bottle Portable fire extinguishers (3) High water alarm sensors (3) Electric/Automatic bilge pumps Engine hour meters HRO Watermaker Freshwater outlet w/hose Dytek Battery charger PUMP ROOM: White Westinghouse freezer; (4) CruisAir A/C units; Whirlpool Clothes washer/dryer Engine room gauge package with start/stop buttons Electronic engine synchronizer and trolling valves Engine room fans and blowers Racor fuel filters for gen sets
- Clarion CD Player (2) Icom 502 VHF Furuno Depth/Speed (3) NavNet 10'5" Screens w/72 Mile Radar-color sounder and plotter RCL-100 Point pad search light G-6 KVH SAT TV Robertson AP300X Autopilot 8" Ritchie Compass (3) Sided Enclosure EZ2CY Second aft helm station on Flybridge (6) Rod holders Fiberglass hard top w/spreader lights Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Pompanette International helm chair
- Aft Deck & ForeDeck
- AFT DECK: (6) Rod holders in rocket launcher Benchseat w/cushions & storage Refrigerated drink box Engine start/shutdown switches FOREDECK: Non-skid deck Stainless Steel bow rails & stanchions Danforth Anchor w/200' chain Marquipt 1000lb Davit; 3 deck hatches Galley Maid anchor Windlass Eight-person liferaft with cover
- Owner's personal effects.
- PLEASE CONTACT MIKE BROWN 561-722-2298 OR TONY MAGGIO 561-818-1442 FOR MORE INFORMATION.