Endless Summer was delivered new in May 2009 and has been enjoyed by her knowledgeable owner since. Maintained to highest standards and shows in near new condition. Custom tender/davit system, extended warranties and electronics package make Endless Summer a very desirable yacht.
- Beam: 14'4" Min Draft: 3'9" Displacement: 29000 Fuel Tank: 450 Gallons Fresh Water Tank: 160 Gallons Holding Tank: 60 Gallons Engines: Cummins Engine Model: QSC 8.3M HP: 500 Hours: 425
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Sabre 42 Hard Top Express' helm deck and cockpit area stands out amongst her competition. The helmdeck is surrounded by large opening windows and overhead hatches for maximum ventilation and light while providing a real sense of security when needed. Views from the Stidd helmsman and mate's chairs are virtually unobstructed as is the view from the comfortable L-shaped settee. With the aft curtains rolled up, the helm deck and cockpit flow very nicely providing room for family and guests to spread out. A sink, ice-maker, and refrigerator as well as convenient seating make the 42 an ultimate platform for entertaining. Below decks her hand-crafted varnished cherry interior accented by teak & holly flooring provides a warm welcoming glow to the accommodations. The master stateroom center island queen berth is low and wide, making it both comfortable and easy to access. The head with stall shower has private access from both the stateroom and from the salon. The main salon is configured with a long L-shaped settee and a custom, maple-inlaid salon table. The private guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull out double berth, many drawers and lockers. Her galley is equipped with an electric cook top, convection microwave oven and offers ample storage for extended voyages.
- Ultrasuede L-Settee with Hi-Lo table Storage under settee Settee converts to double berth with filler cushion Sound deadening headliner panels Lockers outboard of berth back with louvered doors Custom tool drawer Varnished cherry interior/Satin Finish Teak and holly sole
- L-shaped galley down and to port Corian galley countertop - "Savannah" Stainless steel sink with designer faucet Second undercounter, refrigerator/freezer Microwave/convection oven Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top Lockers outboard and above counter Drawers and locker storage below counter Built-in waste cabinet
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth with 6" mattress Drawers and locker storage under berth Varnished cherry interior Bureau with locker cover Cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door Storage lockers outboard and above berth Direct access to head Passageway door to main salon Teak and holly sole Soft headliner panels Overhead hatch with screen & cover
- Guest Cabin
- Double berth/ Office Storage under berth and outboard Desk Storage locker cabinet above Passageway door Varnished cherry interior Teak and holly sole
- Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric toilet - Fresh Water Vanity sink with Delta single-lever faucet Corian vanity countertop Wood trimmed, adjustable mirror Holding tank with level gauge Ventilation blower Towel bar Storage lockers Circular shower stall with plexiglass sliding door Shower seat and wet locker inside stall Fiberglass sole with anti-skid in head compartment Electric Shower sump pump Teak shower stall sole grate Scandvik shower mixer control - hot and cold Mirrors inside top and bottom of head door
- Electronics / Navigational Equipment
- (2) SIMRAD 12” CX44-E GPS/PLOTTERS - (1) With Ecosounder, (1) 6K48A RADAR 72 Mile, 4KW 4' Open array/GPS B&G H1000DSSP D/S/Temp B&G H1000DSP DSP Raymarine Autopliot SIMRAD RS81 VHF Radio & antenna ACR Spotlight KVH M3DX HD Satellite Receiver Cellular 567CW Digital antenna Compass SmartCraft Electronic Engine Displays Bow Thruster/ Sidepower Glendinning controls with Synchronizers Clarion Stereo Control
- Deck Equipment
- Sabre White decks with optional contrasting Beige non-skid Sea-Wise Custom Davit System Custom Electronics Mast Inward opening transom door to swim platform Flag pole holder and staff Fiberglass bow pulpit with double anchor roller Electric anchor windlass with bow and helm controls Stainless steel opening ports with screens and black out shades Teak cabin side eyebrow Covers for all windows Teak toe rail Large lazzarette for storage Fold Down cockpit seating with fold into transom Aft facing cockpit seating port and starboard with storage/ covers Bow Pulpit with rails Delta stainless steel plow anchor Windlass with chain/rope (2) Storage lockers on bow Underwater Lights
- Helm Deck
- Steering Station to Starboard Raised Electronics Pod Glendinning Controls Stidd 500 Series captain and mate seats with Cream Ultraleather L-Settee with Ultraleather cushions and storage to Starboard Lounge seat to starboard behind wet bar Teak table, hi gloss/removable Cockpit wet bar with sink and Corian counter top Custom fit Tundra refrigerator in wet bar Optional icemaker Optional teak helm deck Engine room access hatch Center Opening windshield with optional electric actuator Drop Curtain, 3-piece Stereo System with speakers
- Flag Blue hull, awlgrip hullsides 4/2013 White bootstripe Bottom paint, soda blast, new paint 4/2013
- Electrical System
- Group 31 engine & generator start batteries Lifeline AGM 8D house batteries, deep cycle ships batteries Bass Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel Overhead lights and Danish Cabin reading lights Cockpit courtesy lights 50 Amp, 3-bank battery charger Onan 11.5 Kw generator with water lift muffler, intake strainer, sound shield, transfer switch and dedicated start battery Clarion CD/FM/AM stereo with (4) speakers and remote control Glendinning cablemaster with remote for 50 amp cord set
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 500hp QSC 8.3m engines with Smartcraft displays and ETS electronic controls - Approx. 425 hours Quantum Encompass Extended Warranties until May 2015 Reverso Oil Change System Twin bronze rudders w/bronze stuffing boxes Bennett trim tabs Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing system w/dual override 2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts PSS drip-less shaft seals 4-blade NiBral propellers Groco bronze engine intake strainers White painted engine room; fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barrier Racor fuel/water separators with water in fuel alarms Electric fuel level indicator at helm station Side Power SP75T bow thruster w/joystick control Helm deck AC/Heat - 24,000 BTU AC/Heat below decks - (2) 12,000 BTU Fresh water wash down system fore and aft Hot and cold transom shower
- Factory Options
- Teak deck on helm deck area Fold down seat in aft cockpit Electrically activated center windshield Clarion CD/FM/AM stereo with (4) speakers and remote Clarion amplifier and subwoofer Thin screen Aquos 20" TV and DVD player Heart inverter with remote controller Glendinning cord reel with remote for 50 amp cord set Ice maker installed on bridge deck Freezer NovaKool F2600PS110 opposite galley Flag blue hull color, grey anti-skid color, sport white deck Mirrors inside top and bottom of head door to master stateroom Accord shades on opening ports Corian counter in galley Ultraleather upholstery main salon Desert Clay Ultraleather in guest cabin Cummins 500HP QSC 8.3m engines Reverso oil change system Side power bow thruster Model SP75T Helm deck air conditioning/heater system 24K BTU Autopilot Ray Marine ST6002G Searchlight on hard top mast Incremental tank gauge on head Hot and cold transom shower Fresh water wash down forward and aft Shore water system with filter Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker Memory foam in forward and guest cabin Kahlenberg Triple air horns Electronics package (2) Additional TV outlets- (1) in forward cabin, (1) in guest cabin Custom main salon table that can be lowered to make a sleeping berth Rear canvas enclosure with bonded glass side windows Cummins spare parts
- Additional Equipment
- New in 2010: Avon 10.8 Hard Bottom Inflatable Honda 15HP 4 Stroke outboard
- Endless Summer was delivered new in May 2009. She has been enjoyed by her knowledgeable owner since. Maintained to highest standards and shows in near new condition. Custom Tender/Davit system, extended warranties and Electronics package make Endless Summer a very desirable yacht to own.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JHU