"Freedom" has enjoyed a great lightly used life. Fresh Awlgrip hull sides and Micron bottom paint as well as her low hours make this boat a find. Maintained by a knowledgeable owner with an open check book policy. Boat will show excellent to the most demanding buyer.
- Beam: 16' 4" Max Draft: 4' 4" Displacement: 48,000 lbs Cruising Speed: 24 knots Max Speed: 29 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3196TA HP: 660 Hours: 950 Fuel Tank: 775 Gallons Fresh Water Tank: 160 Gallons Holding: 82 Gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 49 HX appeals to many who enjoy the added light, air, visibility and the enticing feeling of spaciousness that comes with a helm deck open to the cockpit. A well appointed helm deck provides a comfortable area for relaxing and entertaining. An L-shaped settee surrounds the teak inlaid table and the helm deck provides superb visibility as well comfortable seating for Captain and company. Below decks, a private, large U-settee with a teak hi-low table sits to starboard of the gourmet-style galley. Accommodations include a forward master stateroom with an island berth, ensuite head and enclosed shower. Another stateroom to port sits opposite a second full-size head and shower.
- Large U-shaped settee with hi-low teak table/ drink holders Storage space proved overhead by (3) lockers End table with drawer and cabinet storage Sony AM/FM stereo /CD Samsung flat screen TV in concealed cabinet with tambour door DVD player/Satellite TV receiver Overhead lighting and reading lamps Teak and holley sole (perfect) (2) Portlites with screen and drapes Storage under steps/ with engine room locks Overhead hatch with screen Indirect lighting under Settee A/C Controls
- U-shaped, opposite the salon Corian counter tops with storage above and below. Corian molded sink Princess 3-burner electric stovetop with oven Curio cabinet/glass storage Sharp carousel Microwave/Convection Overhead lighting Portlite with screen and drapes (2) Front opening refrigerators and top loading freezer; Refrigeration consists of stainless cold plates. 110V outlets
- Master Stateroom (Forward)
- Island queen berth Custom mattress cover with shams Indirect lighting under mattress Abundance of storage in drawers, lockers and closets Storage port and starboard under shelves Drawers underneath the aft end of the berth Storage under hinged berth Large cedra-lined hanging locker, aft to starboard (2) Portlites with screens Reading lamps Dresser with drawer and cabinet storage Sharp TV/VCR, satellite Teak and holly sole Full length mirror on the aft bulkhead A/C Controls
- Master Head
- Corian counter top with sink Stall shower with teak grate VacuFlush with TankWatch monitor panel Mirror Storage above vanity Portlite with screen and drape Teak and holly sole Teak grate A/C Vent
- Guest Stateroom (Port)
- Double berth with (2) drawers below Overhead hatch with screen Reading lamps Overhead lighting (2) Portlites with screens Cedar-lined hanging locker between dresser with three drawers and storage cabinet above mirror A/C fan control Central Vacuum Asco washer /dryer stacked units Mirror on the aft bulkhead
- Guest Head
- Across the passageway to starboard Corian vanity top with sink VacuFlush head Under and over vanity storage Portlight with screen and waterproof drape Shower wand Teak and holly sole
- Helm Deck
- Forward windshields with wipers Sliding side windows Texeline covers for all windows(new) Aft curtains are EZ2CY/ removable door (2) Overhead hatches with screens Overhead lighting Reading lamps port and starboard Double bench seats port and starboard with storage below Sony satellite stereo Breaker panel Chart locker Cabinet for glass & bottle storage, port Drink holders, magazine racks In the aft port corner is an L-shaped settee and custom folding leaf table. (2) Chairs Opposite to starboard is a straight settee Storage locker with ice maker aft to starboard Teak sole Engine room access
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Garman 5212 touch screen GPS/Plotter Northstar 952X GPS/Plotter Furuno 48 mile radar / open array Icom M504 VHF with remote mic Icom M 604 VHF (new) Simrad Robertson AP 20 autopilot B&G Network speed B&G Network depth B&G Network wind indicator Compass Computank system ACR RCL 100 remote control spotlight SeaTel Satellite TV antenna Barometer and clock Caterpillar electronic instrumentation Bennett trim tabs Bow thruster, side power Overhead breaker panel (2) Marine A/C control pads
- Electrical System
- 110/220 volt AC ship’s system from shore power, generator 12 volt DC ship’s system Custom laid out AC/DC electrical panel Onan 12 kW generator(1438hrs) with sound shield engine room remote start & gauges ProMatic 50-3 charger for engine, generator & bowthruster batteries Engine start – 2 batteries (Full River, New) House – 2 batteries (Full River, new) Battery parallel switch at helm for emergency start, links engine and house banks Cablemaster shore power cord system (3) 110 volt fluorescent engine room lights, 12 V lighting Cockpit light mounted on aft side of mast Kahlenberg air horn
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3196TA Diesel Engines 660 Hp 950Hrs since new Always serviced with only Caterpillar parts and filters Side power bow thruster Stainless ½ round full length on swim platform Oil change system in engine room for engines & generator, (4) MarineAir 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning/heat units with digital thermostats (2) units 32,000 BTU total dedicated to bridge deck Racor crossover dual fuel filter system Engine synchronizer with master/slave selector switch Saltwater washdown on foredeck Freshwater washdown on foredeck Hot & cold shower in cockpit Freshwater inlet (from shore) in cockpit with pressure regulator Kobelt single lever engine controls Bennett trim tabs SeaLand VacuFlush freshwater heads SeaLand macerator pump for holding tank overboard discharge Icemaker w/ dedicated Seagull water filter
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Blue hull with white bootstripe (Awlgrip 2000 paint new 02/2011) Bottom paint, Micron extra new 02/2011 prop speed New cutlass bearings Bow rail with anchor chute Delta stainless steel anchor with rode Maxwell 2200 windlass with foot switches at bow and remote control at helm Transom door Teak swim platform with ladder Dorade vents with teak boxes Teak cockpit and side decks Hot and cold shower in cockpit (3) Opening lazarette access hatches Mezzanine aft facing seating Engine room access Aft Sun shade (fixed) (2) Rod holders Fore and aft flag staffs Hubbel combo TV/Tel shorecord
- Freedom has enjoyed a great lightly used life. Fresh Awlgrip hull sides and Micron bottom paint as well as her low hours make this boat a find. Maintained by a knowledgeable owner with an open check book policy. Boat will show excellent to the most demanding buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JHU