This 35 Cabo features a layout with galley up, two staterooms, one head and beautiful teak and holly wood floors throughout. She is a must see!
- Beam: 13'0" Max Draft: 3' Displacement: 20000 Cruise Speed: 29 Max Speed: 34 Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: C-7 HP: 460 Hours: 850, port engine rebuilt without hours Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons Water Tank: 100 Gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The standard Cabo 35' layout featuring the galley-up with two staterooms and one head. The salon has a good sized dinette that can covert to a double berth when needed. The master stateroom is found forward with a centerline double berth. This vessel has beautiful teak and holly wood floors throughout the main deck, companionway and staterooms. There is a tailor fitted, bound-edge carpeting on all walking surfaces.
- Teak wood trimming the windows, doors, and upper counter spaces Large salon windows with laminate mini-blinds on securing wires and window trim panels aft L-shaped settee aft to the portside, neutral ultra leather Large U-shaped dinette to starboard, neutral ultra leather Cabinets and drawers are teak with chrome posi-latch press buttons Bose Speaker system with CD player Panasonic DVD stereo receiver Zenith flat-panel LCD TV Storage below seating Satellite TV with receiver
- Located forward to portside Polished Corian countertops and backsplash Hideaway two-burner electric Kenyon Ceran cooktop Undermounted white Corian sink basin with chrome faucet Refrigerator and freezer drawers under counter with teak panel door Panasonic Dimension4 Microwave/conection oven Cabinet doors are solid teak and designed with a ventilation feature U-shaped dinette to starboard with polished teak dining table to accommodate (6)
- Master Stateroom
- Located forward Queen sized raised platform berth with storage below Custom fabrics make the master show like new (2) Cedar-lined hanging lockers (3) Storage drawers below berth LCD TV Sony Speakers with volume control Large deck hatch overhead with sunscreen
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper/Lower single berths Storage beneath lower berth Designer bedspreads and pillow shams Cabinet next to bed with (3) drawers Bedrails contoured teak (2) Opening port holes Carbon Monoxide detector
- Shared head located across companionway from staterooms Corian countertop Undermounted white Corian sink Mirrored cabinet Separate stall shower with seat Grohe fixtures Clear plexi-glass door Wand style sink faucet Head floor is drained for easy cleanup (2) Portholes - (1) in shower stall, (1) in head
- Flybridge, Electronics & Navigation
- Bench seating ahead of helm console Coaming pads Drink holders below Well-laid out with raised panels allowing flush mounting of electronics CAT Digital engine displays just above helm wheel Cabo's polished stainless switch and alarm indicator light panel Furuno NavNet system with 10.4" display Furuno Open Array 48' mile radar Furuno GPS/Chartplotter Furuno Recording Depth Sounder Simrad AP 11 Autopilot Northstar 6000i GPS/Chartplotter with 12" display ICOM M-602 VHF Radio ICOM CommandMic VHF in salon Quartz light in hardtop (5) Rod rocket launcher Clarion Stereo with JL audio speakers CAT Back up controls
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- 130sq. ft cockpit 40-gallon Transom livewell Lighted fishbox Forward are (2) cushioned beanch seats with fold-down backrests (4) Lockable tackle storage drawers on each side Coaming pads (2) Underdeck fishboxes - (1) refrigerated White fiberglass (4) rod rocket launcher on large chrome stanchion Rupp bridge-mounted silver single spreader outriggers with collpsible back bars and dual securing arms Transom door and gate with keeper latch (5) Flush mounted rod hodlesr in gunwale (5) Rod holders on aft flybridge railing Cockpit flood lights Outboard under gunwales (2) locking cabintes for gaff, bruch, baitnet storage
- Deck Equipment
- Pipewelders molded fiberglass hardtop with intregral LCD running lights, flybridge lighting and cockpit spreader lights. Brushed aluminum pipe incorporates the bridge ladder and aft railings. Rear hardtop support is double truss style which lends to easy use as an overhead grabrail. The enclosure is track-to-track mounted with three large U-zip openings. There are two Pompanette H2RC white FBG helm chairs with removable cushions and canvas covers. The captain's seat has an adjustable foot rest. Fresh and Saltwater washdown White laminate bridge ladder treads Pulpit with anchor roller Lewmar electric automatic windlass with bow foot switch or flybridge remote control, Fortress FX-16 with keeper lead and chain/line rode One-piece aluminum bow rail with foot guard at pulpit Aluminum grab rails on deckhouse sides (wide walk-around non-skid decks)
- Electrical System
- 7.6 kW Westerbeke Generator in sound shielf, 1580 hours Newmar Phase Three 70 amp battery charger Glacier Marine refrigeration unit for fishbox has digital thermostat on electrical panel 30amp shore power cords 110v AC, 12/24V DC (3) Auto/Manual bilge pumps Cable TV and telephone inlet plugs GFI Protected 110V outlets Seaward 11 Gallon stainless hot water heater
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Engines can be accessed from either a hatch on the salon sole or from aft by raising cockpit seats. These hatches, and most on the boat, have gas-shock assist rams. CAT Electric controls with synchronizer and backup system Racor primary fuel filters awith pressure gauges Electric fuel gauge at helm Fireboy engine room system with status/remote alarm panel at helm Oil exchanger system Y-valve emergency crash bilge pump Engine ventilation blowers Sea Recovery water maker CruiseAir reverse-cycle air conditioning with digital thermostat Inboard raw water sea strainers Teleflex hydraulic steering Trim tabs Dripless shaft and rudder logs SeaLand VacuFlush fresh water head with holding tank level indicator Shurflow washdown pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MS