This 63 Viking Princess shows like new! The owner is very meticulous.
Engine warranty is good through September 2015.
- LOA: 62'6" Beam: 16'6" Max Draft: 4'9" Hull: Semi Displacement Displacement: 66140 Fuel Tank: 900 Gallons Water Tank: 240 Gallons Engines: MAN Engine Model: V-10-1100 HP: 1100 Hours: 250
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This stunning late model 63 is like new! She sleeps (8) in (4) staterooms, two of them with ensuite heads, and one more head for a total of three. The salon has a U-shaped leather sofa, high gloss teak coffee table with glass insert, entertainment center with hydraulic pop-up TV, surround sound and storage. The galley area is forward to the starbaord side with full-size refrigerator, freezer, beige corian counterops, flat top stove, and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage. Port side of the galley is the dinette with leather U-shaped seating, high gloss teak table and storage for dinnerware. Down a couple of steps to aft is a luxurious master stateroom with king bed, entertainment package, full-size cedar-lined hanging locker, makeup vanity, port holes for natural sunlight, cabinet and drawer storage and ensuite head. The companionway just forward of master stateroom is where the washer/dryer are located. Forward to port is one of the guest staterooms with upper and lower berths, hanging locker and prot hole for natural sunlight. Starboard is another guest stateroom with side-by-side berths, hanging locker, entertainment package with TV, access to the shared head and drawer storage. All the way forward you have the VIP stateroom offering queen berth walk around, cedar-lined hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storage, electric hatch in ceiling that allows natural sunlight, entertainment package with TV, and an ensuite head. This 63 has beautiful high gloss teak throughout, corian countertops in galley and heads. The interior decor is simply stunning!
- 110V Receptacles 32" LCD TV with DVD Bose Theater system High gloss cherry wood Indirect lighting KVH Sat TV Stereo/CD Stainless sliding door to cockpit Storage throughout Telephone outlet U-shaped leather settee with coffee table and L-shaped settee opposite Upgraded decor package Wine glass cabinet
- 110V GFI Receptacles Beige Corian counter tops Convection microwave Dishwasher Exhaust fan Four-burner flat top stove Full-size refrigerator/freezer Icemaker Sink/faucet Teak sole Upper and lower storage
- Master Stateroom
- King size bed 26" LCD TV AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD Full size cedar-lined hanging lockers Overhead lighting Portlights for natural sunlight Storage drawers below bed Vanity mirror 110V Receptacles, GFI Protected
- Master Head
- 110V Receptacles, GFI protected Exhaust fan Overhead lighting Stall shower Sink/faucet Teak sole Vanity with storage Vacuflush head
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- 110V Recetacles, GFI Protected 19" LCD TV AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD Deck hatch with screen and blind Ensuite head Cedar-lined hanging lockers Large double bed with drawers below Opening portlights Overhead lockers, outboard Overhead lights Reading lights Storage lockers Vanity with mirror and storage
- VIP Head - Forward
- Avonite countertop Duplex 110V GFI receptacles Opening portlight Overhead lighting Sink Stall shower with seat Storage lockers Teak sole Vacuflush toilet
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- 110V Receptacles, GFI Protected (2) Full-size single upper/lower berths with storage Hanging locker with shelf Opening portlights Overhead lights Reading lights Storage lockers
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- 110V Receptacles, GFI protected 19" LCD TV (2) Full size single side-by-side berths with storage AM/FM Stereo CD/DVD Ensuite head Hanging locker with shelf Night stand with storage Opening portlights Overhead lights Reading lights Storage lcokers
- Guest Head
- Across from companionway and starboard stateroom Avonite countertop Duplex 110V GFI recetacles Exhaust fan Opening portlight Overhead lighting Shower Storage lockers Teak sole Vacuflush toilet
- The flybridge has been designed for both entertaining and ease of navigation. The helm is centerline with seating on both sides. Aft of the helm seating is the wet bar with sink, storage, and BBQ grill. Continuing aft there is a U-shaped seating with table, as well as two sun pads for relaxation and tanning. Autopilot Anchor windlass remote Bow thruster Furuno NavNet GPS/Plotter/Radar Display Custom Bimini top Depth finder Ritchie compass Search light Stern thruster Stereo & speakers Trim tab controls Teak flooring VHF
- Lower Helm
- Autopilot Bow thruster Electronic engine controls Full instrumentation Furuno NavNet GPA/Chartplotter/Radar Furuno RD-30 Depth Stern thruster Remote for search light VHF Windlass remote
- Bench seating Dockage assist electric windlass Emergency shut off locker - fuel, bilge pumps, halon Engine room access Fresh water washdown Hot/Cold shower High gloss custom teak table Lazarette access Stairs to helm Storage TV Tri-colored lighting Teak Transom door
- Electrical System
- 50 amp / 240V Dockside services 110V Receptacles, CFI protected Anchor windlass Batteries (2) Battery chargers, 105 amps total Bonding system Central vacuum system Circuit breakers on all circuits Engine room lighting Generator 21.5kW, soundshield Generator gauge package Horns, twin electric Navigation/running lights Neutral safety switch for engine controls Polarity check system Remote battery master switches Searchlight, twin beam Shore cable inlets, TV and phone
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- A/C Zoned with reverse cycle heat (69,000 BTU) Bilge pumps, electric with float and manual switch Bilge pump, emergency manual Bowthruster with dual station controls Contaminated fuel warning system Dripless shaft logs Engine room blowers Exhaust sileners for engines and geneartor Exhaust water-flow failure light and alarm at flybridge and main helm Fire protection system, automatic and manual High-speed rudders High volume air intakes with moisture eliminators Holding tank, 67 gallons, with dockside, overboard pump out, and gauge Power assisted hydraulic sterring system Propellers, 5-bladed nickel aluminum bronze Propeller shafts Remote fuel shut-offs Water heater Water tank with gauge
- This 63 Viking Princess shows like new! The owner is very meticulous. Four years remaining on the engine warranty and the boat has a passport warranty that covers the boat for two more years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:TM