A big three stateroom 48', this boat is a Donald Blount design with prop pockets drawing just 3' 8" of water. This is an excellent big water boat and features DD/MTU Series 60 engines with less than 600 hours, flybridge air conditioning, cockpit mezzanine seating, a high quality teak deck and coaming boards, and underwater lights. Her engine room and her exterior gel coat are beautiful, as is her teak interior.
Other features include granite countertops, a Bluewater tuna chair, 5-blade props, an easy 28 knot cruise and almost 900 gallons of fuel!
- LOD: 48' 5" Length with pulpit: 51' 11" Beam: 16' 1" Draft: 3' 8" Displacement: 48,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 28 Knots Max Speed: 34 Knots Transom Deadrise 12° Headroom: 6' 5" Bridge clearance to top of hardtop: 16' 8" Bridge clearance to top of helm console: 13' 8" Fuel Tank: 890 Gallons total (Forward tank 210 gallons, Main tank 670 Gallons) Water Tank: 200 Gallons Holding Tank: 55 Gallons Cockpit: 163 sq. ft
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat features three staterooms, two heads, galley and dinette up in the salon. Forward, the master stateroom has a centerline queen bed and access to a private head. This master head offers dual sinks and a large stall shower. Aft to port is a guest stateroom with twin beds side by side. Across the companionway is a spacious guest head with an entrance from the hallway and a private entrance to the second guest stateroom with over under bunks. Foward in the salon and to port, is a beautiful galley with granite countertops. Dinette to starboard is an L-shaped dinette with a solid teak table. Just above the dinette, forward, is a 42" flat screen TV. The custom L-shaped salon sofa is huge and features hinged seating for storage access. To starboard in the salon is an occassional chair followed aft by the breaker panel cabinet.
- Separate under-counter sub-zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker Princess electric 3-burner flush mounted stove top G.E. Profile convection/ microwave oven Stainless steel sink with Grohe single lever faucet Fresh water tank guage Granite countertops throughout Numerous cabinets with slide out drawers Exhaust blower Lighting Separate U-line ice maker Amtico teak and holly sole
- Interior Features
- Blue overhead light just inside salon door at the breaker panel Red overhead lights in lower companionway Complete carpet runners throughout Amtico teak and holly flooring in galley and heads Custom salon sofa with hinged seating for storage access Granite countertops in galley Corian countertops in both heads with flush mount sinks Lightened teak woodwork throughout Salon AC supply behind solid teak valences (3) CruisAir AC units Master bath has dual sinks Arched doors to staterooms and heads Dinette settee has hinged seating for easy sotrage access Salon TV - 42" Flat screen LCD Sony Salon stereo system with combination DVD/VHS player Sony tuner and digital amplifier Drawer below stereo in salon features DVD organized storage system Bose Cube speakers system with sub woofer and surround sound in salon Solid teak dinette table Solid teak varnished salon valences Port guest stateroom has Toshiba TV Master has Samsung flat screen TV Salon silhouette window shades Salon solid teak overhead hand rail
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Sony Flybridge stereo with CD and speakers and IPad input Cockpit speakers (2) Shakespear VHF whip antennas Simrad AP26 auto pilot Icon IC-M602 VHF radio Furuno Navnet radar/plotter/bottom recorder Northstar 6000i plotter Underwater video camera recorder that plays on salon TV built into transom
- Electrical System
- 120 Volt A/C, 24 and 12Volt DC service throughout 120/24 Volt Sentry battery charger 13 KW Kohler generator in sound sheild with 768 hours 50 AMP shore power on Glendenning Cablemaster (4) 8D Sealed batteries (new 2010) Digital meters on breaker panel
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom fish box / Livewell, fully plumbed Large in-deck fish box with macerator Bluewater teak fishing chair with optional rocket launcher (like-new condition) Tackle center with (5) drawers (4) New style gunwale mounted rod holder ( no fasteners (screws) showing attached from underside) with drains plumbed into bilge Fresh water washdown Salt water washdown (4) New stlye pilaster mounted rod holders Rupp double spreader outriggers (6) Tulip style aft flybridge rail rod holders Transom door and gate Furuno fish finder/ bottom recorder Cockpit freezer in mezzanine (2) DC electrical plugs in cockpit
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- MTU Series 60 main engines with 550 hours, 835HP Glendenning cable master (50 AMP) Detroit Diesel/MTU elctronic engine displays DD/MTU Low idle / sync/active station control panel Bennett trim tabs Air horn 120 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC engine room blowers Navigation lights High water bilge alarm system 24 Volt fuel transfer pump w/flybridge remote control switch DD/MTU emergency manual overide engine control system Flybridge mounted fuel guages 120 Volt fresh water pressure pump (2) Fuel tanks to total 880 gallon fuel capacity Cruisair 32000 BTU flybridge air conditioner Reverse cycle heat - 5 supply vents, 2 return vents Power assist hydraulic steering Electronic single lever controls (8) 120 Volt Flourescent engine room lighting fixtures Village 400 g.p.d. watermaker with auto freshwater flush and salon remote control Dual 120 V AC air conditioning water circulation pumps Splendide 2000S combination Clothes Washer / Dryer 120 VAC 19 gal. hot water heater Cockpit freezer or refrigerated drink box in mezzanine seating D.C. engine room lighting Oil change system for mains, generator, and transmissions (2) Raritan Altantes quiet flush toilets with optional fresh or salt water supply (2) Bathroom exhaust blowers Shower sump pumps Central vac system Engine and generator Racor fuel filters Engine coolant recovery system Well x Trol fresh water pressure tank Fiberglass battery boxes Main engine emergency bilge pump system Main engine chrome package Fresh water filtration system Dripless shaft and rudder seal system Twin disc 1.75:1 transmissions
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Mezzanine cockpit seating with cushions Custom molded hardtop 4-Sided enclosure with (3) u-zip panels Flybridge Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Hand laid teak cockpit (like new) Teak covering boards Cockpit step box Trasom and hull side (aft) underwater lights Donald Blount designed hull with prop pockets (2) Pompanette flybridge custom ladder back helm chairs (3) Molded-in hardtop cockpit flood lights Cockpit engine room entrance Painted (Viking blue) hull Bow pulpit Lewmar anchor windlass with wildcat with foredeck foot controls and flybridge remote control switch Low profile dinghy davit Ritchie powerdamp compass Flybridge custom refrigerated drink box/freezer Flybridge and cockpit 12 Volt plug in receptacles Hardtop underside teaser reel box with flush door Note: no teaser reels installed Dockside cable TV / phone receptacle with cord 6-Man Life raft in canister, mounted on foredeck Clear Lexan deck cover at ladder access on flybridge Framelss deckhouse windows Cockpit overhang and under gunwale courtesy lighting Cockpit cover Holding tank with Y-valve and macerator Vinyl-Ester resin construction throughout Flybridge hardtop overhead lighting ZF 1 Faster propulsion system 5-blade Nibral propellars, 2 1/2 " bore on shafts Lewmar brand windlass Fortress anchor Aluminum bow rail (3) Foredeck hatches
- Art work Salon table
- A big three stateroom 48', this boat is a Donald Blount design with prop pockets drawing just 3' 8" of water. This is an excellent big water boat and features DD/MTU Series 60 engines with less than 600 hours, flybridge air conditioning, cockpit mezzanine seating, a high quality teak deck and coaming boards, and underwater lights. Her engine room and her exterior gel coat are beautiful, as is her teak interior. Other features include granite countertops, a Bluewater tuna chair, 5-blade props, an easy 28 knot cruise and almost 900 gallons of fuel!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MP