This 35' Triton is very sharp looking with the large bow flare. This boat is ready to go with full engine warranty until 2013!
- LOA: 35' Beam: 10' Draft: 2' Displacement: 8,532 lbs. Cruise Speed: 35 knots Max Speed: 45 knots Hull: Deep Vee Deadrise at Transom: 24° Engines: Mercury Engine Model: Verado HP: 275 Hours: 715 Fuel Tank: 355 Gallons Water Tank: 20 Gallons
- Under the console is a head, shower, drawer storage and rod storage. On the main deck forward and aft seating, plenty of in-deck storage, and a hard top to provide coverage from the weather.
- Raymarine E-120 Radar / chartplotter / sounder VHF Stereo / CD Player Trim tabs Anchor windlass
- Fishing Equipment
- Live well Outriggers Prep station Fish boxes Multiple rod holders Fresh and salt water washdown Tackle center
- Electrical System
- 30 Amp Shore power Battery charger (4) Batteries
- Coaming pads Transom door Forward and aft seating 3-Sided enclosure Spreader lights Boarding ladder
- The 35 Triton was very well thought out for the serious fisherman or the weekend cruiser. The motors are under warranty through 2013.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:TM