The Bella Vita represents the finest Viking 50 available on today's market. She has had the best in maintenance and care with an open checkbook. Many recent custom additions and improvements make this a must see for anyone desiring a mid range Viking. The list of ongoing improvements never ends. The boat is in "as good as it gets" condition and anyone that takes a look will not be disappointed.
Tender excluded from sale.
- Basic Information
- Beam: 16' 4" Max Draft: 4' 5" Cruise Speed: 26 knots Max Speed: 30 knots Fuel Tank: 804 gallons Water Tank: 208 gallons Engine Manufacturer: MAN Engine Model: 2840LE401 HP: 820 Hours: 3342
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This three stateroom, two head layout is fantastic. Starting forward with the VIP stateroom with over/under bunks and ensuite head. The master stateroom is aft on the starboard side with a walkaround queen berth with underneath storage. The guest stateroom is located portside with over/under bunks. The head is accessed from the companionway on portside and is connected to the VIP. Also located portside is the washer and dryer. Up four steps to the salon is a starboard dinette, opposite the galley, featuring a teak table. Aft to port is an L-shaped leather sofa and teak coffee table. To starboard are cabinets which house the entertainment center and the ship's breaker panel. The boat is finished with high gloss teak and all cabinets and drawers are raised panel. Full carpet and runners found throughout. An upgraded luxury decor interior package has been completely redone and she shows like a modern vintage Viking!
- Located (4) steps up from the companionway going forward Large leather L-shaped settee on port side, with storage beneath, with new cover Designer accent pillows Teak hi-lo table, new Designer fabrics Window treatments with Silhouette salon blinds Ostrich lambrequin panels and coordinated valences Carpet with canvas carpet runner Upholstered valences and side panels JVC Stereo/receiver JVC Compac Disc/CD Changer/Player, JBL Sirius Sat stereo Vizio Flat screen TV, pull out bracket, new Bose surround sound
- Corian countertops Upright refrigerator and freezer with mirror front Two-burner Princess stove top, recessed in island with cover Exhaust fan Large sink with Instant hot water Ample storage and cabinets, both above and below Sharp Microwave/convection oven, concealed behind pocket door Television, concealed behind pocket door Teak dinette table and leather settee with storage underneath Amtico tile flooring Aft side of galley counter, and lower bulkhead of dinette is faced with smoke mirror
- Master Stateroom
- Located admidship to starboard Queen walkaround berth with storage underneath Custom headboard, new Mirrored bulkhead Custom mattress cover with pillows and shame (2) Designer lamps Vanity with mirror and hideaway stool, leather top Full cedar-lined hanging locker (6) Drawer storage to starboard Telephone outlet Vizio Flat screen TV, new Overhead lighting (2) Two-drawer nightstands with leather tops Reading lights over each nightstand Stereo controls Individual SMX Climate control Overhead hatch with screen Safe under bed, new Carpet
- Master Head
- Sink with corian countertops Mirrored double medicine cabinet Vanity with storage beneath Separate shower stall with bi-fold doors VacuFlush head New sanitation hoses Vinyl flooring
- VIP Stateroom
- Over/Under berths (4) Storage drawers beneath Custom mattress covers and pillows Mirrored bulkhead forward Cedar-lined hanging locker to port Overhead hatch with screen Reading lights Stereo controls Individual SMX II Climate controls Insignia flat screen TV to port Carpet Private access to head
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Upper/Lower beths (2) Drawer storage beneath Cedar-lined hanging locker Stereo controls Climate fan control Designer mattress covers and pillows Carpet
- Guest Head
- Separate shower stall with bi-fold doors VacuFlush head Sink with corian countertops Mirrored double medicine cabinet Vanity with storage beneath Vinyl flooring
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- ICOM M710 SSB Standard Quantum GX 550 VHF ICOM M502 VHF Autohelm TRI-DATA speed, depth Robertson AP 20 Autopilot KVH TracVision Sat TV Furuno color FCV292 C Depth sounder Raytheon Radar 48 mile radar Raytheon E120 GPS/Plotter Garmin 5212 GPS Touch, new Lights in overhand Ritchie 6" Compass Bridge volume control speaker Stereo speakers Quartz tower light dimmer switch (2) Overhead electronics boxes JBL Stereo with speakers Guest spotlight Custom helm console
- Electrical System
- (12) Batteries with parallel switch Dockside electrical cables (2) Automatic battery chargers - Sentry 12V & 24V battery chargers 15 kW Onan generator, 4062 hours 110V, 220V AC Electrical system 12V, 24V DC Electrical system Glendinning Cablemaster rewind Voltage stabilizer transformer
- Deck & Flybridge Equipment
- Viking Factory hardtop with overhead electronics box 3-Sided EZ2CY Enclosure, 4-side strataglass with U-zips Flybridge seating to port and forward Flybridge rod storage under seating (2) Murray Brothers Poly helm chairs Rupp 3X Outriggers Pulpit, rails with windlass & fortress anchor (6) Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Trolling valves Navigation lights (2) 110V Spreader lights Hynautic controls Complete instrumentation Viking Alarm system Flybridge cushions Low profile davit, complete rebuild 2011- tender excluded. Storage under helm
- Nu-Teak cockpit and cover boards, new and look awesome Transom door with gate Recessed fish box with dividers Cockpit sink Stepbox, nu teak top Glendenning Cablemaster (6) Rod holders Large tournament fighting chair Tackle center with sink, drawers, & freezer Indirect lighting, blue LED under gunwhales Bow rails & pulpit Fresh & Saltwater washdown Cleats and anchor hawse pipes Dockside electrical cables & water connection Storage lockers Lights in overhang Armstrong ladder, mounted in engine room Palm Beach cockpit flyer shade
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- (2) MAN D2840LE401, 820 HP with 3342 hours, 11/2011 Engines completely serviced 9/2011 Recent engine survey Central vacuum system Gauge package Engine & generator oil transfer system (2) Emergency crash pumps Racor fuel filters Hynautic engine controls Engine hour meter Holding tank with dockside and overboard pump out Electric fuel priming pumps Reverso Lube oil transfer system, new New battery charger Bilge buster (3) Underwater lights Trim tabs ZF 2:1 Ratio transmission (3) Automatic bilge pumps Emergency engine stop (2) Bilge blowers Engine synchronizer Bridge hydraulic wheel steering (2) Automatic halon fire control system Engine temperature alarm Awlgripped engine room Onan Genset with 4170 hours
- Recent Additions
- Nu-Teak cockpit and cover boards Garmin 5212 Touch GPS (2) Vizio Flat screen TVs Complete engine service ReChrome fitting and rod holders Paint handrails, engine vents, etc. Cockpit Palm Beach Flyer Armstrong ladder Custom helm console for new electronics Reverso Oil change system A/C Pump Interior enhancements Safe in master stateroom Davit completely overhauled New sofa cover New hi-lo teak salon table
- The Bella Vita represents the finest Viking 50 available on today's market. She has had the best in maintenance and care with an open checkbook. Many recent custom additions and imporovements make this a must see for anyone desiring a mid range Viking. The list of ongoing improvements never ends. The boat is in "as good as it gets" condition and anyone that takes a look will not be disappointed. Tender excluded from sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.