- 44 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Twelfth of Never" is seriously placed for sale. Located at our docks at Lambs Yacht Center in Ortega, so it's convenient to see. A highly regarded double cabin covered aft deck model, full displacement with deep keel hull.
- Spacious aft deck, equally spacious aft cabin. Aft deck wing doors, comfortably wide side decks. Lower helm with deck access door. Galley is down, handy to salon. Forward cabin features versatile V berth with fill in cushion. Forward head with seperate shower. Generous storage throughout, beautiful wood. Tub in master head. Excellent access to stand up engine room and seperate generator/pump room forward.
- Deck & Hull
- Ideal Anchor Windlass Bow Pulpit, Dual Action Rollers (2)Plow Anchors Fly Bridge Bimini, Enclosures, Arch Bimini Extension Hard Top Rails Aft Deck Enclosures Aft Deck Carpet Teak Swim Platform Caribe Rigid Inflatable
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing System Main Engines Cooling System Note: Air Conditioning Inoperable; "as is"
- Electrical System
- 8 KW Westerbeke 2,741 Hours-Not Original Generator Generator Remote Monitor Panel-Lower Helm Battery Charger (2) 110V/30 AMP Shore Power
- Electronics & Nav Equipment
- Custom Chart Table Radar Depth Finder VHF Danforth Constellation Compass-Upper and Lower Helm
- Hotpoint Household Style Refrigerator 3 Burner Princess Electric Stove Microwave Hot Water Heater-19 Gal. Ice Maker Aft Deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mike Webster at: 904-923-0033 or via email MWebster@hmy.com