- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Ocean Flyer;" latest model 45 Californian represents an industry design best effort. Her equipment and condition are outstanding. A proven ideal "Looper" and Bahamas cruiser. Note specifics in listings full detail. "Ocean Flyer" benefits from caring, experienced owners, focused service team, and long term under covered storage inland Jacksonville on the Ortega River. Convenient to see at our docks at the "Floating Showroom." For years, countless yacht shoppers pounding our docks have gazed at "Ocean Flyer" hopeful that she, or one like her, was offered for sale. Opportunity knocks!
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Electric Heads-Freshwater Supply 70 gal. head holding tank Dual Racor filters 3 zone Marine Aire Reverse Cycle air conditioning Glendinning Synchronizer
- Deck & Hull
- Low profile electric dinghy davit Dinghy chocks Avonhard bottom inflatable Evinrude 15hp 4 stroke Fly bridge, aft deck enclosures Forward windshield cover, helm dash cover Maxwell VWC 1000 windlass, bridge remote 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 275' all chain rope Fiberglass swim platform Fore deck fender racks Custom aft deck weather board fender ties Boarding ladder Fiberglass decks Exterior finishes outstanding Folding Radar/Satellite TV mount to accommodate Great Loop bridge clearance/air draft requirements Bottom paint October 2011
- Electrical System
- Kohler 12.5 KW generator (2982 hours) 50amp/220-volt shore power Xantrex 200 amp inverter/charger - dedicated batteries Promariner Pronautic 1260 C3 battery charger
- Electronics & Nav. Equipment
- XM satellite weather wxworx data receiver Radiolabs wireless range extender for enhanced internet reception KVH Tracvision M3 television antenna Two KVH 12-volt receivers for independent Directv service for televisions in salon and master cabin Shakespeare MR2025A Omnidirectional marine TV antenna for on-air reception Insignia converter boxes (2) for analog/digital on-air reception Pioneer CD/MP3/AM-FM tuner Pioneer XM satellite digital tuner Pioneer 4-channel power amplifier Pioneer remote control on fly bridge Insignia CD/DVD player Docking station for iPod/iPhone Speakers throughout boat Seatel Wavecall 2100R satellite telephone Parrot hands free cell phone devices (2) Powermax wireless cell phone amplifier Radar/Chart plotter: Furuno 1834C (NavnetVX2) 36NM Radar/chart plotter with 10.4 color LCSD display using C-Map NT max cartography Garmin 182C with independent 110-volt power supply Autopilot: Simrad AP26 with Simrad WR20 remote commander Echopilot FLS gold forward-searching sonar Data marine dart depth sounder Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360X VHF radio Raymarine 215 VHF radio
- Full size household style refrigerator Microwave/convection oven Smooth top electric stove Latest model solid surface counter tops Teak/holly sole
- Latest 45 Californian model features including centerline island berth in the forward stateroom, full size tub in master, full size swing door to salon, signature wrap around helm console. Vessel is very clean, outstanding gel coat, tastefully decorated, superbly equipped, above average factory fit and finish typical of Californian yachts. "Ocean Flyer" is simplybristol- A rarity. Very roomy accommodations for a "45" footer. Level side decks lead to wing door entry to large aft deck with varnished wet bar, fiberglass storage box and custom teak table and chairs. Fly bridge is easy steps from aft deck and features dual helm seats and added custom touches such as binocular storage, foot rest. Bimini top extends aft all the way to arch, L shape bench seating and hard top cushion. Low profile davit and dinghy chocks. Light and bright salon/galley/dinette complex. Beautiful interior teak, solid surface counter tops. Salon features extensive storage and flat screen T.V. to port. Comfortable sofa and table to starboard. Unobtrusive lower helm with glass/bottle storage below. Galley and dinette are handy to salon, below forward unshield. The forward stateroom would pass as a master on many other vessels. The engine room is a masterpiece both as to factory design, custom touches and condition. Easily accessed via the galley area, near stand up head room. Excellent space around the engines and generator, as well as convenient access to fuel filters and batteries. Custom storage racks outboard and centered aft. The aft rack removable for bilge access. Household style stack washer/dryer located at stairway down to the aft/master stateroom. Generous drawer and hanging lockers. Vanity area has been thoughtfully modified to accommodate computer/printer use.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent, Mike Webster at (904)923-0033 or via email at MWebster@hmy.com CONTACT ID:MW