"Grand Mariner" is very clean and it reflects in her upper St. Johns River fresh water history. This vessel is an updated version of a fabulous and popular model.
Note: She has a revised layout with engine room access via salon. Conveniently located at our docks in Lambs Yacht Center, Jacksonville, Florida.
- This vessel boasts an updated and even more appealing version of the earlier popular Mariner Model. Even more open! Gone is the interior ladder up to the bridge. Full beam salon and single level all the way forward. Ultra leather, large galley and head, with separate shower and queen berth centered. Aft deck features large transom door, convenient steps, both port and starboard, to the wonderful custom aft deck awning. Excellent engine room access from either the aft deck or electric lift salon steps.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Marine Air Air Conditioning 12,000 BTU, 7,000 BTU Dripless Shaft Seals Fireboy FE 241 Halon Fire Extinguisher High Water Alarm
- Deck & Hull
- Custom Aft Deck Awning Transom Trunk Bimini Top, Enclosures Maxwell Anchor Windlass, Bridge Deck Controls Delta Plow Anchor Jabsco Remote Controlled Search Light Sealand Vacuflush Head Blackwater Waste Tank Morse Mechanical Controls
- Electrical System
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator (2) 30 Amp, 125 Volt Shore Power (3) Batteries For Engine House (1) Battery For Generator Start Charles 10 Amp Charger For Generator Battery Charles 50 Amp Charger For House, Engine Batteries
- Electronics & Nav Equipment
- Raymarine C70 GPS/Plotter Raymarine 54 VHF Raymarine ST60 Depth Ritchie Compass Clarion AM/FM/CD, Disc Changer, Bridge Control
- Novacool AC/DC Refrigerator Princess Two Burner Smart Top Stove Microwave Coffeemaker Stainless Steel Sink Bridge Deck Refrigerator 11 Gallon Hot Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Listing Agent, Mike Webster, for more details and showing instructions: Office: 904-404-3444 Cell: 904-923-0033 Email: MWebster@hmy.com CONTACT ID:MW