- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hard top, bridge air, TNT lift, stainless steel package, bow thruster. Beautiful light and bright maple interior.
Under cover stored well inland St. Johns River, Jacksonville, FL since near new. Well above average condition.
- Kenyon 3 burner smooth cook top Microwave / convection Side by side Refrigerator / freezer Washer / Dryer (starboard guest stateroom) Fly Bridge ice maker
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Trac Vision Satellite TV (including bridge connection) Panasonic TV in Salon TV in Bridge (2) Standard Horizon Quantum VHF (new) VHF salon remote Raytheon R80 Radar Raytheon Auto Pilot Raytheon Tri Data Furuno GPS Clarion Stereo - Bose System
- Deck & Hull
- Bridge Hard Top TNT lift Lofrans Windless Delta SST Anchor RCL-100 Remote Spot Light Cockpit Seating Waterline to top of Hard Top: 16'7" Bottom paint May 2011
- Electrical System
- 13.5 k/Westerbeke Generator 1557 Hrs. Heart Inverter 220 volt shore power Glendinning Cable Master
- Having spent most of her life stored inlandJacksonville,FLunder cover, under the continuous care of a professional crew; "Little Goose" is that rare exceptional offering. All of the important options: Hard Top Lift, Bridge Air, Bow Thruster, Stainless Steel Package, Satellite TV and more. Located at our docks atLambsYachtCenteron theOrtegaRiver, convenient to the interstates inJacksonville,Florida.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent, Mike Webster. Cell: 904-923-0033 Email: email@example.com