- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXTENDED CAT WARRANTY UNTIL 11/2017!!
OWNER OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS!
This 2008 60’ Hatteras has been outfitted by an extremely knowledgeable yachtsman. Nothing was spared to make this one of the finest Sportfisherman afloat. A 3-stateroom, 3-head model with queen master and queen forward.
Entering the cockpit through the pneumatic entry door; the feeling of the interior is of a warm English library. The cherry raised panel doors have a satin finish giving much more warmth than a high gloss. Dark leather sofa with storage. Inlaid coffee table with leaves and liquor storage below. Opposite is the 42” HDTV with PS3 DVD Blue Ray. Whirlpool icemaker in a cabinet under the electrical panel. 8-zone audio/video amplified stereo with iPod has speakers throughout.
Extended CAT engine warranty until Nov. A lightly used Hatteras, Captain maintained. Looks nicer than the day she was delivered. Vessel is monitored 24/7 by GPLINK which monitors engines as well as entire vessel and reports to owner of any problems. Shows every time vessel is boarded or run and any problems incurred. Owner will accept smaller high quality trade.
** Motivated Seller! **
- This 2008 60’ Hatteras has been outfitted by an extremely knowledgeable yachtsman. Nothing was spared to make this one of the finest Sportfisherman afloat. A 3-stateroom, 3-head model with queen master and queen forward. Entering the cockpit through the pneumatic entry door; the feeling of the interior is of a warm English library. The cherry raised panel doors have a satin finish giving much more warmth than a high gloss. Dark leather sofa with storage. Inlaid coffee table with leaves and liquor storage below. Opposite is the 42” HDTV with PS3 DVD Blue Ray. Whirlpool icemaker in a cabinet under the electrical panel. 8-zone audio/video amplified stereo with iPod has speakers throughout.
- Avonite Nightpearl counter top on both dinette and galley counters (3) Sub Zero refrigerator freezers Four burner ceramic cooktop Microwave/convection behind raised panel cherry cabinets Amtico strip flooring Dinette with storage under seat
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom has oversized queen berth with HMC mattresses Cedar lined storage under berth 26” LCD HDTV Twin nightstands Full dresser Twin cedar lined hanging lockers
- Master Head
- Master head accessed from the stateroom Plexi mirrored ceiling Large stall shower with skylight hatch above Large Head Hunter toilet with freshwater flush Large vanity with Avonite Night pearl counter top
- Bow Stateroom
- Forward stateroom has a centerline queen bed Cedar lined storage below Overhead skylight hatch Connected to private head with stall shower and fresh water Head Hunter toilet, plexi mirror ceiling Twin cedar lined closets Upper port and starboard hull side cabinets
- Starboard Stateroom
- Over/under berths with storage under lower berth Private head with stall shower and plexi mirror ceiling LED TV hooked to satellite Double cedar lined hanging lockers with doors and automatic light
- The bridge console layout allows for a wider pop-up unit, which accommodates not only the monitors, but also the controls for each monitor. Electronics Include: Furuno radar 25 kw, 72Nm (2)2 VEI – 15” sunlight monitors GPS Furuno – GP 1920 plotter Furuno sounder-video-BBFF3 Jaytron sounder 997C Northstar system 80001 ICOM SSB – IC – M604 Camera FLIR Thermovision-Mariner (forward looking infrared) Furuno GPS – DG1720C Camera – Latham package Additional electronics include: KVH Tracvision high performance SAT TV WIFI – SYRENS – ECAPX120 w/L router HVH SAT phone Slave GPS at cockpit seating Nav Net Color fax for Roff reports Simrad AP 26 autopilot Silver upgrade entertainment package ($36,000 upgrade)
- Dual 50-amp shore SVC with Cablemaster Automatic battery parallel system with switch at control console Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating, with AC compressors, individually controlled by SMX controls Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for engine, alternator, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge, AC power loss, smoke detectors, battery voltage, ¾ full holding tank monitor and carbon monoxide detectors Telephone/CATV inlet
- Hull & Deck
- Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom Hullsides and superstructure resin-infused with PVC foam core Resin infused fiberglass stringers Molded fiberglass grab rails on cabin side and power-coated rails on flybridge interior Polished anodized welded aluminum flybridge ladder with lighted acrylic steps Bow anchor locker with on deck access Pulpit & windlass with Fortress FX-55 anchor Opening transom gate 2 exterior freezers, one in cockpit, one on flybridge Cockpit fishbox, port in-deck Circulating livewell Teak mezzanine deck Pipewelders full tower with center ladder and molded top. Teaser reels and rod storage EZ2CY 3-side enclosure 38’ Pipewelders outriggers with triple spreaders Bluewater large Marlin chair with rocket launcher Dual air horns Sea Safe 8-man life raft in canister on foredeck
- Bait freezer, 8 cubic-foot Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step
- Twin CAT C-32A, 1800 hp Two 21 kW Onan generators with exhaust water separators Sea Recovery 1400 GP day Watermaker, back up A/C seawater pump plumbed Eskimo cockpit chipped ice machine FM200 fire extinguishing system 110V reversible oil change system Electric fuel priming system Electric fuel transfer system FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals Pressurized 230-volt AC freshwater pump with central charcoal freshwater filter and backflush capabilities Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Electric fuel transfer system with two pumps, providing back-up capability, with filtration and dry tank protection for pump Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Central vac system Spare propellers Vessel equipped with new “Veem” propellers from Treasure Coast Props which provide outstanding performance and have proven to be actual fish raisers Equipped with “GPlink” system which monitors engine performance and allows owner and caterpillar to monitor engines 24/7 via satellite anywhere in the world
- Rod storage space under forward and starboard bench and overhead Engine synchronization control Hydraulic pop-up pod console with custom wheel and single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and electric trolling valve control switches Hydraulic power assisted steering Icom VHF, Furuno RD30 depth and temp Large 5ft long deep freeze forward of console
- Extended CAT engine warranty until Nov. 2017. A lightly used Hatteras, Captain maintained. Looks nicer than the day she was delivered. ** Motivated Seller! **
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Listing Agent Roger Hansen for showing instructions and more details. Cell: 904-631-5377 Email: email@example.com