- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 302 Monterey, although on the market for some time, is clean and well maintained. Note recent photos (May 2013). She is berthed at an upscale marina inland Jacksonville on the Ortega River, Ortega River Landing.
Walk -through windshield for access to forward deck. Wide helm seat, removable transom seat. Arch, Bimini and Camper Canvas. Very spacious below. Enclosed head, full galley, large dinette. Forward berth also serves as seating. Aft cabin. Nicely arranged galley with solid surface drawer storage. Storage nooks throughout the cabin spaces. A nice combination of light, bright with pleasing wood trim. Note forward berth is pictured in convertible seating mode. There are fill in cushions for easy convert to berth mode.
- Refrigerator Microwave Stove Coffeemaker Sink Hot/Cold Pressure Washer Transom Shower Cockpit Wet Bar
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- GPS Depth Finder Fish Finder VHF Radio 13" Flat Screen TV-DVD Stereo
- Electrical System
- 4 KW Generators Dual Batteries BatteryParallel BatteryCharger Shore Power
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass Arch Bimini Top, Enclosures, Camper-Good Condition Transom Trunk Anchor Windlass Walkthrough Windshield Transom Shower Extended Swim Platform (2) Fender Racks Fore Deck Sun Pad Bottom Paint-June 2011
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Reverse Cycle Built-In Marine Air Conditioning Trim Tabs Mercruiser Inboard/Outboard Vacuflush Head
- "Hood's Hideaway" is a clean, certifiably maintained Monterey 302 Cruiser. 300 hr. Mercruiser 5.0-note engine room photos. 5 KW Kohler Generator. Walk through windshield, forward berth easily converts to day seating. Ready to enjoy-displayed at our docks, convenient to see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agent, Mike Webster. Cell: 904-923-0033 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org