- 78 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
2011 ERGUN SHIP BUILDING INDUSTRY Tour Boat
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 12 Max Speed: 13
- Fuel: 6 tons Fresh Water: 10 tons Holding: 4.6 ton
- Saloon on main deck, 7 tables with 49 chairs Lighting both from floor and from ceiling Bar, LCD TV & DVD, Big open deck area, 1 table with 8 chairs 1x owner cabin with integrated its own toilet and bath, 1x crew cabin 2x dayheads for passengers,
- microwave washing machine deep fat fryer oven Sink, Ice maker Big galley with domestic appliances, Refrigerator Deep freezer Deep fat fryer Grill
- 1 Radar (Koden HDC 1040 3 ft 4 kw – 18 mile), 1 GPS (Koden GTD – 110, 10.4 inch color LCD), 2 two-way VHF (Sailor RT – 4822 VHF/DSG), 1 Depth sounder (Koden 8 inch color)
- 2x Gen-Sets 380 V A.C. + Main and Emergency electric boxes, 19 KVA Kohler 220 VA 380 V A.C. system for pumps 220 V A.C. system for equipments and lighting 24 V D.C. system for emergency Emergency rectifier : 1x 40 Amp. Rectifier : 1x 100 Amp. Inverter : 1x 3500 w. Batteries for emergency system and engines’ start batteries.
- Main Engines : 2xVolvo D12-550 550 HP@1900 rpm Gen-Sets : 1xKohler 20 kVa (380 V A.C.) 1xAksa (Perkins) 40 kVa (380 V A.C.) Pumping : 2xFresh Water Pumps, 1xEl.Heater,80 lt. 2xSewage Pumps,8 m3/h 1xFire Pump,24 m3/h 1xBilge Pump,24 m3/h 1xEmerg.Fire-Bilge Pump,24 m3/h All piping will be metallic in both engine room and lazarette. Anchor Winch : Data Electrohydraulic Steering System : Data
- Anchor windlass 2 Capstan
- Fire and Safety
- Heat insulation on decks and bulkheads with rockwool, Safety precautions on decks and bulkheads for fire integrity, Life buoys and jackets to the boat’s passanger capacity, Fire detection and fire alarm system, 5x fire hydrants with nozzles and hoses,
- Certification It is certified according to last Turkish Lloyd of Registration Rules for Tour Boats. Notation will be “ +1A5,(+)M;Passenger Ship Class B (*)”
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information.