Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 11 Max Speed: 14
- Guests Cabins : 2 master cabins with king sized double beds 3 guest cabins with double beds. 1 guest cabin with double and single bed. Saloon :Mahogany superstructure and saloon (sapelli), a bar and dining area.Also a comfortable cushion sitting area.Steering also in saloon.Home theater system and plasma TV. Crew’s Quarters : 1 captain cabin with 2 single berths & wc/shower and one cabin forward with 4 beds for personel.
- Stove and oven Deep Freezer Radio/CD player TV/DVD player
- Radar GPS Depth Sounder Fish finder Compass VHF Radio
- 12 V/24V/220V 4 X 200 AH and 1 X 12=15500 AH Charger Kohler 33 KW and 22 KW Generator Charger/Inverter
- Anchor Chain DATA hydraulic Windlass 12 Fenders Stainless Steel Davits 12 Sunbathing mattress 2 wooden tables/8 chairs Deck Cushions Sun Awning Swim ladder Fuel Consumption 60L/hr DATA hydraulic steering Electronic push flush toilets 2 bilge pumps, 3 macerator pumps and 1 water pump Individual remote controlled air-conditioning in every cabin (hot-cold)
- Sail and Rigging
- 3 masts in steel Stain steel wire running rig Genoa and Jib Full Sailing System Sail Covers 2 winches on deck and 6 on masts
- 16 piece life jackets 6 piece life buoys 4 x 6kg, 6 x 2kg fire extinguishers Zodiac 4.6m with johnson 50HP Dinghy 2 canoes 2 windsurfers 1 jetski
- Features and Benefits
- Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information