Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- Total Power: 440 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 12
- 16 Guests A/C Guests Cabins: 4 dbl + 4 Triple: 2 double aft and 2 double forward plus, 2 triple amidships and forward all with en suite WC/shower. Interior of cabins in Pine and with A/C. Saloon: Mahogany superstructure and saloon (sapelli), large bar and dining area. Crew’s Quarters: 1x2 sgl + 1 dbl: 1 cabin forward and skipper’s .
- Stove & Oven Refrigerator Deep Freezer Icemaker Music Set & TV
- Compass Radar Echosounder (depth) Navsat / GPS with chart plotter VHF radio
- Batteries: 10 x 200 AH (new 2002/03,), 24 V, 220V Generator(s): ONAN 20 KW,33 KW Charger / Inverter
- Anchor: DANFORTH 180kg x 2 Chain: 150 M x 14mm Windlass: DATA hydraulic Fenders : 12 pcs. Davits: steel Sunbathing mattress: 16 pcs. Deck chairs & Table: 1 table + 2 small tables + 16 chairs Deck cushions Sun awning Swimming-Ladder Gangway
- Sail and Rigging
- Masts & Spars: 2 masts(one in wood,one steel) Standing Rig: St. steel wire Running Rig Sails: Furling Genoa, Furling Jib, Storm, Main & Mizzen Sail covers Winches: 2 on deck & 2 on masts
- VAT: Paid in Turkey Flag: TR Dinghy: GRP 4 M Life Jackets: 28 pcs. Life Buoys: 8 pcs. Fire Extinguisher: 8x6kg Fire Alarm system: Yes, in cabins Gas Alarm: Galley Outboard engine : YAMAHA 8.8 HP Canoe / Windsurf Fuel Consumption: 40 L/hr Gearbox: 4:1 Steering: DATA hydraulic, 2 steering position Toilet System: ITT manual pump Pumps: 2xBilge + 1xWater + 1xMacerator & 1 engine driven mechanic emergency pump Air-conditioning: Throughout
- Features and Benefits
- Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information.