Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- Total Power: 220 Cruising Speed: 8 Max Speed: 10
- 12 Guests Guest Cabins : 4 double, 2 twin Crew’s Quarters : 1x2sgl + 1 dbl A/C Throughout Guests Cabins : 2 double cabins aft, 2 twin cabins amidships & 2 double cabins forward all en suite WC/Shower. All cabins in Mahogany wood. Saloon : Large saloon in Mahogany with bar and dining area; Galley downstairs aft opposite skippers cabin Crew’s Quarters : 1 cabin with 2 single berths right forward with WC/shower and skipper’s double en suite cabin aft.
- Stove & Oven, Deep Freezer ( 3 pcs.), Icemaker, Vacuum cleaner, Music Set
- Compass, VHF radio
- Batteries: 6 x 200 AH, 24 V, 220 Generator(s): JOHN DEER 33 KW Charger / Inverter
- Anchor: 2 x DANFORTH 180 kg + 150 kg Chain: 130 M x 12 mm Windlass: DATA hydraulic Fenders : 8 pcs. Davits: st. steel Sunbathing mattress: 12 pcs. Deck chairs & Table: 1 table + 12 chairs Deck cushionsSun awning Swimming-Ladder Gangway
- Sail and Rigging
- Masts & Spars: 2 masts in steel Standing Rig: St. steel wire Running Rig Sails: Furling Genoa, Main, Mizzen & Jib
- VAT: Paid in Turkey Flag: TR Gearbox: Twindisc 2:8 Steering: DATA hydraulic Toilet System: ITT manual pump Pumps: Bilge x 1 , Water x1 ; Macerator x 1 Air-conditioning: OMEGA 9 units Hot /Cold Dinghy: GRP 4 M Outboard engine : YAMAHA 8 HP Windsurf: Yes Life Jackets: 15 pcs. Life Buoys: 4 pcs. Fire Extinguisher: 5 x 6kg LOD: 24.10 M Design: Traditional Turkish LWL: 21.90 M Type/Class: M/S Transom stern Hull Material: Mahogany on Pine frames Deck Material: Teak Keel type: Long Rig type: Ketch
- Features and Benefits
- Built specially for charter by one of the best shipwrights in the famous town of Bodrum/Turkey (the historical Halicarnassos), this traditional Turkish “gulet” is very well maintained and with its seaworthy strong hull she is a very nice example of its kind.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information.