The builder is offering a special promotion price for this vessel. The builder would like vessel to be shown in two boat show events in Europe before delivery. The price under those conditions is 480 000 euros including taxes. The “Northern Star 50” is a heavy duty built seaworthy aluminum motor-trawler, suitable for all seas, oceans and inland waters.The yacht is a design of the well known French naval architect Jean-Pierre Brouns. The building survey and the European Certificate is done by ICNN from La Rochelle, France. The yacht is under deck divided in four compartments: Forepeak, 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, engine room, and aftpeak.
Above deck is a deckhouse where in one space wheelhouse, galley and lounge.
The yacht is extremely suitable for long sailing trips.
- Total Power: 75 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 13
- Owners cabin: The cabin is well isolated and the carpentry is of mahogany wood. Double bed, lots of lockers, hanging-cupboard, TV-board and desk. Traditional copper lamps and 220 volt and 24 Volts connections. Floor of teak and mahogany wood. Bathroom with electric toilet, sinks and shower. Guests cabins: There are two guest cabins with the necessary lockers, cupboard and desk. Lamps and 220 volt and 24 Volts connections. Floor of teak and mahogany wood. One bathroom with electric toilet, sink and shower.
- The deckhouse has three in one: Wheelhouse, lounge and galley. In the wheelhouse are several boards for the navigation instruments, switch panel: engine instrument panels, level indicators, steering wheel, engine handles, compass, alarms, etc. In the galley are sink, cooker, smoke extractor, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, etc. In the lounge is a table and lounge suite. The floor is inlaid by teakwood. Walls of mahogany wood. Ceiling of Italian marine leather.
- Two aluminum masts with radar, fathometer, speed gauge, VHF, windspeed gauge GPS , auto pilot with remote control , computer plug for auto pilot, 10“colour monitor with electronic mapping system; all last model of Raytheon.. The necessary navigation lights with control system. Compass, Signal horn, fog bell, search light. Three windscreen wipers TV antenna Connections for TV and CD-DVD
- The yacht is well fitted by marine electric cables Lloyd certified, complete with automat fuses, alarms and gauges. Three alternators 120 ampere -12 volt. Two alternators 75 ampere - 24 volt One charger 100 ampere - 24 volt. One charger 75 ampere - 12 and 24 volt. Two in One charger 100 ampere - 24 volt and Converter from 24 volts to 220 volts – 3000 watts Six batteries 170 ampere/hour. Three starting batteries 170 ampere/hour and emergency switch. Pre-wiring Generator 220V Pre-wiring sweet water production installation Pre-wiring air-conditioner
- Electric bow thruster. Anchor 30 kg, type Bruce. Anchor chain 10 mm galvanic. Electric anchor winch. Chain counter Remote control for anchor winch. Movable swimming platform against the stem. Shower on the swimming platform
- Diesel air heating unit. Air hoses to cabins and deckhouse. All aluminum, painted by advice of Jotun Marine Paints. Under waterline yacht protected by zinc anodes. All woodwork varnished by six times. Life raft, life belts and life jackets for 10 persons. Two life buoys. First aid kit. Five fire extinguishers. Fire alarm Intrusion alarm Camera guarding on TV channel. The necessary ropes. Eight fenders. MORE IN DEPTH INFORMATION: Dimensions Length over all - 14,99 meters Length on waterline - 14,19 meters Beam - 4,60 meters Breath on waterline - 4,20 meters Draught - 1,20 meters Displacement - 20 tons Wet surface - 50 m2 Consumption at 7 knots - 1.2L/mille Navigation range - 4250milles Decks equipment 1 Anchor-chain locker and storage 1 Electric anchor winch 24 V – Lofrans Abatros 2 Food operating anchor winch switches 1 Remote control for anchor winch 2 Anchor winch switches to the Wheelhouse 1 Chain counter 1 Anchor 30 kg, type Bruce. 1 Anchor chain 10 mm galvanic 1 Central mast 1 Rear mast 4 Doors of mahogany Windows frames of mahogany Windows and doors with 18 mm security glass The railing on deck is of teakwood Walking way on the roof varnished wood Front deck Exotic wood Rear deck Exotic wood 2 Working spot lights front deck 1 Working spot light rear deck 1 Search light 1 Movable swimming platform against the stem. 1 Shower on the swimming platform 2 Robs storage compartments 1 Aft peak with big storage capacity Sailing mast rigging already fitted to the hull Cabins and Deckhouse 3 cabins with double beds Floor of teak and mahogany wood Furnished – wardrobe, desk, drawers and lockers 4 TV sockets with TV board 1 Bathroom with electric toilet, sinks and shower front cabin 1 Bathroom with electric toilet, sinks and shower side cabins Deckhouse has three in one: Wheelhouse, lounge and galley The floor is inlaid by teakwood. Walls of mahogany wood. In the galley – kitchen with table and lounge suite 1 Sink 1 Refrigerator 1 Freezer 1 Cooker 1 Smoke extractor 1 Microwave 1 Washing machine 1 Dishwasher 1 TV 1 CD player 1 Folding table - Teak 4 Folding chairs - Teak Navigation 3 Engines instrument panels – standing option 3 Windscreen wipers 1 Hydraulic steering machine 1 Steering Wheel – Mahogany 1 Tiller - Manual steering rig 1 Compass 1 Electric bow thruster 1 Radar Raytheon 1 Auto pilot with remote control Raytheon 1 Raytheon 10“colour monitor with electronic mapping system 1 Fathometer Raytheon 1 Speedgauge Raytheon 1 GPS Raytheon 1 VHF radio Raytheon 1 VHF antenna 1 Rudder indicator Raytheon 1 Windspeedgauge Raytheon 4 Navigation lights with control system 1 Navigation lights OffBulb control system 1 Horns 1 Fog bell 1 computer plug for auto pilot 4 Level indicators Under the aft ship are two big stabilizer keels constructed, so the yacht can without any problems falling dry on a sandbank or tidal port and is easy to dry-dock for maintenance. 1 Alarm Engine room 3 Engines Volvo Penta D2 - 75 HP 3 Exhaust pipes and mufflers well isolated 3 Transmissions SailDrive 3 Propellers Aluminium Volvo 3 Bipolar engines Protections 2 Electric ventilators 1 Secondary (emergency cooling system) 1 Main Fuel tank of 5000 liters 1 Daily service tank of 250 liters 1 Automatic transfer Diesel pump 1 Manual Diesel transfer pump 5 Diesel settling filters 1 Diesel air heating unit with air hoses to cabins and deckhouse 1 Hot water boiler 220V connected to the engines The whole engines room is isolated by acoustic material Electricity Electric sheathed cables, Lloyd certified 1 Switchboard 220Volts with automatic fuses 1 Switchboard 24Volts with automatic fuses 1 Electric Shore Supply 220V 2 Batteries Bow thruster 170 ampere/hour and emergency switch with automatic fuse 2 Batteries Anchor winch 170 ampere/hour and emergency switch with automatic fuse 3 Alternators 120 ampere -12 volt. 2 Alternators 75 ampere - 24 volt 3 Engines starting batteries 170 ampere/hour and emergency switch with automatic fuse 2 Batteries Cabins, Deckhouse 170 ampere/hour and emergency switch with automatic fuse 1 Charger 100 ampere - 24 volt. 1 Charger 75 ampere - 12 and 24 volt. 1 Two in One charger 100 ampere - 24 volt and Converter from 24 volts to 220 volts – 3000 watts Pre-wiring Generator 220V Pre-wiring sweet water production installation Pre-wiring air-conditioner Tanks 1 Stainless steel freshwater tank of 680 liters 1 Pressurized automatic pump 1 Stainless steel sewage tanks - gray water of 250 liters 1 gray water transfer pump 1 Stainless steel sewage tanks - black water of 450 liters 1 Black water transfer pump All tanks complete with the necessary piping, filters, filler plugs and vents. Safety equipment 1 Fire Alarm 1 Intrusion alarm 1 Camera guarding on TV channel 3 Powder extinguisher 2 CO2 extinguisher 2 Automatic bilge pumps 2 Manual bilge pumps 1 Life raft, for 10 persons 1 Safety pack for 10 persons 10 Life jackets 2 life buoys. 1 First aid kit 1 Deck washing pump Painting work All aluminum, painted by advice of Jotun Marine Paints. Under waterline yacht protected by zinc anodes. All woodwork varnished by six times. Inventory 8 fenders. 1 boat hook 1 Wire cutting plier The necessary ropes Options (excluded the price) Sailing aluminum mast 8m. Sails, mainsail 12 m2 , jib 23 m2, light Genoa 33 m2. Generator 220V. Fresh water production unit. Air-conditioner.
- Features and Benefits
- The “Northern Star 50” is a heavy duty built seaworthy aluminum motor-trawler, suitable for all seas, oceans and inland waters. The yacht is a design of the well known French naval architect Jean-Pierre Brouns. The building survey and the European Certificate is done by ICNN from La Rochelle, France. The yacht is under deck divided in four compartments: Forepeak, 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, engine room, and aftpeak. Above deck is a deckhouse where in one space wheelhouse, galley and lounge. The yacht is extremely suitable for long sailing trips.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information.