2010 Junior Marine Motoryacht
- Displacement: 18.75 tons
- Total Power: 165/250 Max Speed: 28
- All cabins(1 master + 2 single) will be furnished with beds, cupboards (mahogany covered) whatever seen on the plans, material like bed sheets, curtains and soft material is not included in yard delivery program Water tabs and connections in all areas completed . Toilette is standard house type toilette inorder to avoid technical defaults and to give guests comfort. The ceilings of the cabins will be marin plywood covered with artificial leather All the seatings will be covered leather The interior cabin walls will be marin plywood covered with mahogany All the interior ground will be Marin plywood+mahogany laminated with epoxy (with white rubbered fastened.) Yard will deliver standard furnishing with above mentioned material only.
- Galley delivered with working area, 1 unit fridge 220V, 1 unit 4 flame gas burner. 1 Fridge 1 Cooker 1 Microwave 1 Dishwasher Mahogany Cupboards Granite Work Bench
- VHF GPS Radar Autopilot Depth Sounder Fishfinder
- Vessel consists of 220V shore connection and 24V electric system All living areas inside have 220V and 24 V electric system A minimal set of international Navigation Light is included on the vessel. All areas like as engine room , WC , Galley , deck have electric system of 220V and 24 V, too. A Battery set of 6 x 200 Ahmp , which are charged through main engine light engines , as well through shore power 3 pumps available. Black and Grey Water Tank emptied through a Macerator connected both to open sea and main deck valve for emptying in Marinas. Connection and aerial connection for TV & Stereo set available. 1 unit Depth Sounder 1 unit VHF 1 unit GPS
- Deck and Machinery
- Teak Deck Stainless Steel railways and window frame anchor winch and galvanized chain Wood material of frame is: Pine Material of planking: 3 coats of marine plywood glued with epoxy 3 coats of epoxy with glass fiber 6 coats of epoxy paste All wet areas like as WC and Shower areas to be Polyester or ceramic tiles. In the bow,the frames have steel construction props. Keel- laminated pine (5 coats) paint (airbrush)/mahogany paint varnished (20 coats) Vessel will be delivered fully varnished in all sections. Launching is to be done by the yard and a sea trial will follow immediately after launching. Engines are second hand 2 x 165/250 Hp. Gear Boxes are 1/1.5
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information.