Boat is in very good condition. Many renovation: New Diesel Engine 42 HP, all hoses , valves, bearings and other. Inside like new all Mahogany. Sails very good. Recommended some smaller wood repair on the deck.
Full equipped and ready for long range sailing.
Hull build by Aqua Fiber, England and by Lloyd’s register of shipping build control and issued hull Certificate No. 4424/1971. In keel 2,500 kg lead. Excellent sailing by high sea and strong wind.
Sloop Central cockpit. Designer: Anderson.
Accessories for 6 persons living accommodations. Boat is in very good condition, ready for longer range sailing.
Possibility to sale together with yacht berth 10,50 m x 3,50 m in same Marina.
- Total Power: 42 Cruising Speed: 8nm Max Speed: 9nm
- Three cabins , for 6-8 persons very comfortable. Bathroom with warm water shower. Dining in central cabin or on cockpit. Heating by Kerosene in all cabins by radiators. Cabins all furniture mahogany. Windows with curtains. Lights in all cabins and cockpit.
- stainless Steel Sink, two burner stove-gas, separate safety box for gas bottles, electrical and manual facet, refrigerator/freezer C/DC up to – 18C Dining equipment for 6 persons.
- VHF Radio telephone Sailor, UKW Radio telephone Sailor, antennas with insulation. Receiver and tuner Sailor. Lighting Conductor and copper plane on the hull. Radar reflector. Gas detector in cabin. Navigation instruments and equipment, manual direction finder Sea fix, autopilot Auto helm and windvane.Compass Plath Delta4 and manual seafarer. Depth Sounder Seafarer. Barometer, Hygrometer, Marina watch.
- 12V; two batteries, battery charger. Portable Honda generator 12V/220V; electrical switch board with fusses and Voltmeters,
- Teak wood and mahogany on deck. Dinghy Maestral (Neoprene) and Motor (new )Tomos 4,5 HP –Anchors Danfort, Admiral, pulling anchor, chain and rope and electrical winch. Swim ladder. Life Raft for 6 persons.(needs service). Davit for by boat (not installed jet). Reflector 12V.Winter cover and sun shade awings, many ropes, Bosuns chair. Engine: Mitsubishi Diesel Type M4.17; 42 HP; 4 cylinders; 3000 t/min. New only 19th hour in operation. Two tanks for diesel-stainless steel.
- Sails and Rigging
- Main 25 m2;Jib 20 m2; Genova 36 m2; Sturm 6 m2. All Dacron in very good condition Furling system Plastimo new bat not installed.
- Renovation 2002 new all valves,propeller,houses,axle,berings made by Bleumer Chantier Naval MBA. New varnish on mahogany on deck(8 coats). Tools and many spare parts. Ladders. Watch, Barometer, Hygrometer. Radar reflector. 2 bilge pumps. Fresh water in bath and in kitchen electric and hand pump. Tank for fresh water in keel. Leaving equipment: Life raft DSB Type R 6 (Needs service), lifejackets. By boat neoprene Maestral 6 and new motor Tomas 4 HP. Anchors Danfort and Admiral. Electrical winch, ropes + chain.Dock lines. Furling system Plastimo not installed but included. David's not installed but included. Generator Honda. Many spare parts, tools and many others RE: This vessel was only for my family used only in summer time. Regular maintenances. Never any damage Boat looking like wooden classic boat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information