Vessel Located in the Ukraine
Standard GRP hull – under construction.
Steel hull by order, fixed price.
Aluminum hull by order, option
Newest fresh Design. The PS72 NATALI will be equipped with the latest techniques and the line plan leaves no doubt about the speed potential. Although she offers fine and spacious accommodation for up to nine, she has nevertheless been designed to be able to be sailed effortlessly by just two people. All the controls come back to powerful electric winches in the cockpit, and all sail setting and trimming can be done by just one person.
With an exceptionally warm and spacious interior design, this yacht will be the perfect choice for people who value excellent sailing in true comfort. The huge, comfortable cockpit, the magnificent raised saloon and luxurious accommodation make this a real home from home.
A generator, full air-conditioning and a water maker all come as standard, as do a color plotter, radar and bow thruster.
- Total Power: 225
- General The interior with great attendance to flexibility and detailing. Detailing such as hinges, fittings and furniture is prescribed by PS Interior Design. Standard features Teak joinery Matt varnished 8 layers in total _ Chrome fittings throughout _ Shower stalls with on handle mixer valves _ Teak doors 30 mm with anti-rattle door locks _ CORIAN worktops in galley with 2 sinks _ CORIAN tops in each head with moulded CORIAN washbasins _ Three-burner cooker, Force 10, with oven and grill fitted on gimbals (stainless steel) _ Cooker hood with extractor fan in pantry _ Quality upholstery, colour to owners’ choice _ Quality curtains for Cabin-Sailor saloon windows and portholes; colour to owners’ choice _ Lee cloths in all berths _ Overhead lights in all cabins with wall switches _ Dimmers on overhead lights in saloon _ Careful noise reduction throughout _ Engine room well insulated _ Sprung slats in aft cabin _ 6 zone latex mattresses in all cabins _ Bticino switches _ Hotel switches for ceiling lights in aft cabin _ Bticino 230V sockets _ Automatic lighting (set period) when opening companionway hatch Upholstery According to Customer choice color selection Navigation area Seat with storage Locker above chart table for instruments and books Space to mount electronics 110 V / 230 V / 12 V / 24 V outlet Storage in the chart table Chart light Interior Concepts Different layouts, according to Customer choice Individual Cabin Concept Head / Shower Toilet and shower in forward cabin with electrical toilet Toilet and shower in the aft cabin with manual toilet CoreanTM solid surface black quartz with stand alone CoreanTM basin in each head
- - Solid surface, semi-custom design with integrated double sink - 3-burner LPG stove with oven, Gimbled - Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit - Microwave - Extra large fridge of approx 130 l, top and front loader with light - Freezer, front loader, capacity approx. 80l - Lockers and drawers - Trash can
- Engines and Mechanical
- Engine Volvo Penta’s 4-cylinder D4â€‘225 is developed from the latest design in modern diesel technology. Extremely compact in size, the D4-225 inboard diesel engine features all the benefits of the larger D6. Its power is matched by exceptionally low sound, vibrations and exhaust emissions. The reverse gear has been specially developed for the D4 engines giving the benefits of smooth, electrical shifting. The D4-225 is a 4-cylinder marine diesel engine with common rail high-pressure fuel injection, double overhead camshafts, 4 valves per cylinder, turbocharger, after cooler and integrated balance shafts. Together with a large swept volume and the EVC system (Electronic Vessel Control), this results in world-class diesel performance, combined with low emissions. EVC – Electronic Vessel Control ¨EVC with electrical shift and throttle is the new common platform for engine and driveline control, instrumentation, accessories and efficient servicing. It offers a higher level of integration in your boat: electrical shift and throttle for smooth and safe control, a complete new range of easy-to-read, data link gauges, a large LCD display and much more, everything in just one CAN cable. 115 amp alternator ¨Modern boats tend to carry more and more power-consuming features such as navigators, autopilots, fridges, etc. The D4 feature a powerful 115 amp marine alternator with a Zener diode to protect the system from peak voltage and an integrated charging regulator with battery sensor for efficient charging of single or multiple battery banks. Single lever gears throttle control on the steering pedestal Engine panel fitted in cockpit including rev. counter, oil pressure- temperature- and charge alarm, start and stop buttons and fuel gauge Water cooled exhaust with water lock and water separator Stainless steel propeller shaft with thrust bearing and flexible coupling. Stern tube with water lubricated bearings and water seal 4-bladed propeller in bronze Engine room insulated with combined drone- and sound absorbing insulation Engine room-ventilation by electric ventilator and via double natural ventilation grills Automatic engine room fire-extinguish system Bowthruster 15 HP Fuel system Sump on fuel tank with drain pump SEPAR water separator and fuel filter. Acoustic and visual “water in fuel”-alarm Electric tank level gauge Fresh water system 1x Hot water tank in stainless steel with double exchanger to engine and heater with 220V heating element. And 1x Hot water tank in stainless steel with 220V heating element Mixer taps in galley and washbasins Pressurized hot & cold water Electric tank level gauge Bilge system Electric bilge pump in keel sump, with automatic switch Manual bilge pump in engine room Electric bilge pump in storage room with automatic switch Manual bilge pump in storage room Black & Grey water system Electric-flush seawater toilet in aft head Manual-flush seawater toilets Three black water tanks Indicator on black water tank, indicating full or empty Three shower stalls with automatic drain Grey water system Refrigeration system Refrigerator in stainless steel with front door Ventilation system Forced ventilation system on engine room Safety equipment Gas valve electric Four foam fire extinguishers 2 kg Fire blanket Fire extinguish system FirePro
- AC/DC systems 24VDC and 230VAC system on board 600 Ah service batteries (gel) Starter battery: Gel type, 70 Ah AGM Separate nav battery pack 24V 140 Ah (gel) with Mastervolt charger Bowthruster battery 24V 320 Ah (gel) with Mastervolt charger Emergency engine start on service batteries Dedicated technical area next to aft shower area for switches and fuses 220V shore power connection: Shore power socket at transom for 110V or 220V shore power Shore isolation transformer, Mastervolt IVET 8, 8kW Auto voltage selection Mastervolt 110/220V Including cable 25m with CE connector and earth trip switch Battery monitor, with Voltage – Running Amps – Amp. Hours – Capacity Ah – Adjustable optical alarm for capacity 220V socket in each cabin/ compartment All sea cocks under waterline are grounded Main switchboard _ All main switches situated at the switchboard _ All navigation lights with control LED’s operated from the switchboard _ Tank level gauges situated at the switchboard Dashboard Alarms for: Running bilge pump Fire extinguish engine room Water in fuel Battery level Black water tanks Switch for navigation lights on engine/ sailing Indication lights for function of navigation lights Electric System - 12V / 24 V and 110 V / 230 V Batteries - Main battery switches - Engine battery 12 V / 80 Ah - Service battery bank: 24 V / 400 Ah batteries - All batteries AGM Battery charger / Shore power - Battery charger 24 V / 100 Amp. - Isolator switch - 2 x 110 V / 230 V shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system Electric switch panel 110 V / 230 V - 2 differential breakers - Control gauges - Voltmeter Electric switch panel 12 V and 24 V - Switches for all onboard electrics - Voltmeter and battery control - Water / fuel gauges 24 V Electric equipment - Electrical anchor windlass - 2 electrical winches, 65 AEST - Pumps - Navigation lights - Interior lights - Refrigerator - Freezer frontloading Outlets 110 V / 230 V - at chart table twin outlet - in fwd. cabin one each - in aft. cabin one each - in galley twin outlet - in saloon twin outlet - in heads one each Interior lighting - Overhead lighting in cabins, saloon, galley and heads - Lighting in engine compartment - Reading lights in saloon and cabins - Night light at companion way - indirect lightning - Storage room aft Navigation lights - Navigation lights on pulpit and pushpit - Steaming light - Anchor light Navigation instruments - Compass - Speedometer and dept sounder on a kombi display at each helm
- Hull and Deck
- Standard GRP hull – under construction. Steel hull by order, fixed price. Aluminum hull by order, option Hand lay-up GRP Hull. Balsa core Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements Solid reinforcement laminate in structural areas like the keel area Extra anti osmosis layer: first layer of outer skin in isophthalic resin Two year warranty Hull: gelcoat white (as standard) Stripe and waterlines: dark blue Antifouling: 2 layers of Awl- star Black Lewmar portlights Deck: Hand lay-up GRP, Balsa core, gelcoat white Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements Solid laminate in structural areas where deck equipment is fitted Deck lockers and anchor locker in GRP with white gelcoat finish and SOLIMAR flush deck hatches 12 mm hand laid teak deck, toe rail, cockpit seats, cockpit sole and teak detailing around the cockpit Bulkheads Laminated Comb Marine plywood/Balsa core in total 40mm thickness with teak or mahogany faced, satin varnished finish. Steering system SOLIMAR Double station pedestals The mechanism is composed by stainless steel shafts on which are assembled bronze gears (a wire/chain steering system). The shafts rotate on two stainless steel bearing and the exposed covers are made of aluminium Anticorodal, anodized titanium hardkote. Hidden under the deck, there are all the necessary components to obtain a perfect running of the steering system and a right feedback on the wheels. SOLIMAR carbon fiber wheels. Rudder Fully balanced GRP profiled spade rudder SOLIMAR rudder bearings Keel Standard composite lead Bulb-keel Performance draft: no more as 2.75 m Keel bolted through solid laminate using stainless steel bolts Deck Layout Cockpit Large separated mirror guest cockpit, suitable for fourteen people sitting Two fixed cockpit table with stainless steel 316 support for table Separate aft cockpit, with 2 separate helmsman positions Winches and sheets situated within reach of helmsman’s position Free walkway from aft deck to guest cockpit Lewmar winches – all electric for easy handling (except mast winches) Sprayhood at the guest cockpit Hatches and windows SOLIMAR flush deck hatches LEWMAR hull windows Deck hardware and equipment Stainless steel Bowsprit Stainless steel stem head fitting Stainless steel guardrails 75 cm high with 3 wires Stainless steel bathing ladder Stainless steel handrails on cabin roof Stainless steel gateway stanchions amidships Stainless steel mooring cleats; two cleats with two fairleads forward, two cleats amidships, two cleats aft and two fairleads on stern Flagpole with stainless steel support Aluminum emergency tiller Two red lifebuoys in stainless steel supports fitted in locker Boat hook aluminum/stainless steel Eight fenders with socks and ropes Four 20 m 18 mm mooring warps Two 25 m 18 mm mooring warps Anchor system Integrated anchor launching system in bow Lewmar electric anchor winch, including remote control 40 kg Delta anchor with 80 m galvanised 13 mm anchor chain
- Sail and Rigging
- Lewmar deck fittings Lewmar stainless steel electric winches throughout Foldable chain plate on deck Foldable chain plates on deck for fixing snatch blocks for preventer, gennaker, etc. Mast _ Custom made SeldenMast keel stepped 4 spreaders mast. Painted in AWL-grip white RCB full batten system for retro fitting Mast: including track for spinnaker, deck light, steam light, pole lift system, slots for halyards Boom: slab reef booms with (3) reefs and outhaul to cockpit , Hydraulic boom vang standing rigging: stainless including screws, no headstay ( included in Furlex system below) - Split backstay with hydraulic adjuster running rigging: incl main, fore sails, pole car lift, mainsheet system 6:1 Rutgersson blocks. kicking strap spinnaker pole(Trip-trigger) and spinnaker equipment: included spinnaker halyard lift, sheets, guys. blocks maststep and deckring: Blocks and stand ups in deckring: Selden Furlex headstay system: including stay, urlinline, leadblocks A Furlinmast available-optin Masthead light 3 colours with anchor light Sails Mainsail, fully battened, slab reefing by North Sails Lazy jacks and main sails cover Furling Genoa1, Genoa 2 - by North Sails Self tacking Jib - by North Sails
- INTRODUCTION TO DESIGNER/BUILDER PS Design Naval is privately held company with four shareholding private groups. The company is a multi-faceted shipyard who specializes in design and manufacture Power and Sail Prestige Yacht with hull lengths up to 600 feet fast or Cruising luxury pleasure for prestige own or charter. Based in the Ukraine, PS Design company has production facilities in Shipyards where are located at the Black Sea shore and DniperRiverShore. The current order book is Design Styling and Construction work for Combined about 20 ships representing approximately euro 750 million and for deliveries through 2010 to 2011. Currently design launch work: ¬ Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 110m / 361’ ¬ HSH Prince Albert II 72,5m / 238’ ¬ His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan - President of the UAE 110m / 361’ ¬ Crown Prince Moulay Hassan 127m / 417’ ¬ Blessed Sarah III 110m / 360' ¬ Emirates 170m / 558’ ¬ H.R.H. PRINCESS OF HANOVER Princess Caroline 40.15m / 132’ ¬ H.S.H.Princess STEPHANIE 37m / 122’ ¬ Princess Lalla Khadija, 70kn max. Speed 35,70m / 117’ ¬ Princess Albina Royal 84m / 276’ ¬ GRAND DUBAI 153m / 502’ ¬ Abu Dhabi 153m / 502’ ¬ Umm al-Quwain 85,5m / 281’ ¬ Adjman 78m / 256’ ¬ The Beatles Legend-Star 110m / 361’ ¬ Christmas Night 72m / 236’ ¬ Lady Suzanne 40m / 131’ ¬ Golden Amulet 62m / 204’ More than 20 YEARS OF INNOVATION AND MARINE TECHNOLOGY PS Design NAVAL is a new successfully developing shipyard in the worldwide market and who has for more than 20 years been at the technological forefront in the field of pleasure cruising and high-speed ship construction and with their hallmark being a very high quality product. PS Design was founded in 1981 as a small ship repair yard, and in 1991 was registered as Private Company. In 1983 PS Design delivered the first racing sail boat, using unique NormanBond own technology (carbon-epoxy - aluminum sandwich construction) - this boat is still winning a lot of Local regattas and last summer was sasses-fully resell in six time to new owner. Since 1981 up until today, PS Design Naval has specialized in the construction of technologically advanced and innovative yacht ships from 14 m to 150 m built in fiberglass or aluminum, in carbon fiber or steel for the pleasure, race, and yacht markets. At the present at the Sumy shipyard have produced 20m Classic Schooner for the Swiss customer and 17m Traditional schooner for the USA customer. The integration between the specific production facilities and the research, engineering and development centers allows for the transfer of technology and knowhow to the diverse elements of the group thereby maintaining a continuous quality improvement and an optimization of the production processes. By the way - the own NormanBond technology allow to construct extreme light hull for race or fast power and sail boats. About the Pavel Shaposhnikov: 55 years life experience, sea military officer, two high degreeUniversity education, married, have daughter. Leading design engineer 10 years at the biggest machinery building plant for military production, have sailing twenty seas and Atlantic, about 12 thousands sea mile as ship Captain. Taken part at lot of race regattas, repeatedly winner of national regattas and Kieler Wockhe. Single hand sailing experience. Yacht design - more then three hundred different designs. Official user Germanisher Lloyd and ABS Rules. Macintosh fan user, User Maxsurf Naval Architecture Software. A very experienced of Manager, in some years the company have had about 200- 400 employers. Love life and people around, friendly and responsibility. Own workshop 72x36meter (under construction) and about 8000 sq.meter of land. Have lot of positive energy. Communicate English. Open and flexible. Pavel Shaposhnikov designs and builds boats at Norman Yacht Shipyard in the Ukraine. Mr. Shaposhnikov has quite an interesting background. He has two high degrees from RussianUniversity, was a decorated naval military officer, then went on to become the leading a design engineer for 10 years at the largest military machinery building plant. He has also logged 12,000 nautical miles as a ship captain, has taken part in many sailing regattas, and has been a repeat winner of the national regatta and the Kieler Wockhe. Mr. Shaposhnikov has over 300 different yacht designs to his credit, and has developed a Carbon/Aluminum sandwich construction design which he guarantees is lighter and stronger than the competition. To date, Mr. Shaposhnikov has built many boats up to 75 feet in length, and plans to build boats up to 600 feet. Norman Yachts has a own building currently under construction on about 8000 m” of land. Depending upon the season and the number of orders in hand, he employs between 30 and 400 people. They are currently building five boats for European customers, and expect production to increase to 40-50 boats per year. Some recent information: Below is a letter about a sail race boat from the Skipper Ericsson Racing Team (was confirmed as the first official entry in the VolvoOcean Race 2008 to 2009). Dear Pavel, Looks like a great boat - I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and success in sailing it. We are ...... but if we get the chance it would be good to have a chat about your project all the best of luck with everything. Neal McDonald and line from the letter three-multiple Olympic Champion and Skipper of a Sweden Team of America Cup Mr. Jesper Bank... it is obvious that the boat has a quite remarkable speed potential, ... and we experienced a fast and quickly acceleration boat. ... also here the sensation was an easy to sail and fast boat.... boat will be an interesting new boat to follow on the racing scene.
- Features and Benefits
- Standard GRP hull – under construction. Steel hull by order, fixed price. Aluminum hull by order, option Newest fresh Design. The PS72 NATALI will be equipped with the latest techniques and the line plan leaves no doubt about the speed potential. Although she offers fine and spacious accommodation for up to nine, she has nevertheless been designed to be able to be sailed effortlessly by just two people. All the controls come back to powerful electric winches in the cockpit, and all sail setting and trimming can be done by just one person. With an exceptionally warm and spacious interior design, this yacht will be the perfect choice for people who value excellent sailing in true comfort. The huge, comfortable cockpit, the magnificent raised saloon and luxurious accommodation make this a real home from home. A generator, full air-conditioning and a water maker all come as standard, as do a color plotter, radar and bow thruster.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information