OWNER IS STILL NEGOTIABLE!!!
PLEASE PRESENT YOUR SERIOUS OFFER AND LET US KNOW WHEN YOU CAN VISIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
LOCATION- TRAVELING THROUGHOUT EUROPE
OVER 250 MB ZIPPED BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AVAILABLE.
OVER 1,000 BUYERS HAVE REVIEWED THIS WEBSITE IN THE PAST MONTH ( YACHTWORLD + BOATS.COM ). THE OWNER WOULD SINCERELY LIKE SOME FEEDBACK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS.
This is a commercial vessel with corporate hospitality during all the big maritime festivals in Europe where the owner creates their income like a charter business. The vessel has no overnight accommodations. It only has 20 berths in 7 cabins, necessary for the crew. For about 500,000 euro the ship could be easily modified by its builders to accommodate many more people overnight.
The vessel changes location throughout Europe as it continues its charter business.
Crew minimum safe manning 4 without passengers, 6 with passengers, around 12 crew for good handling of the vessel
Passengers up to 140 Europe
up to 36 in unlimited area
Tonnage GT-258, NT-82
Draft forward 3,40 m
Draft aft 3,60 m
Maximum speed 16 knots on sail, 12 knots on engine
Tank capacity 30.000 liters gas oil in two tanks plus 3.600 liters gas oil in two day tanks
20.000 liters fresh water in 4 tanks
25.000 liters dirty water tank
Stability Original stability calculations on board, according IMO A749
Ballast 45 tons concrete with steel powder plus 45 tons lead breads
Paint system Hempel two components
Ship and rigging was completely sandblasted after finishing steelwork
- Displacement: 430 tons
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 12 Max Speed: 16
- Laundry AEG washing machine and AEG tumble dryer, professionals
- Galley Full equipped galley for professional use
- Navigation 1 x Furuno VHF Radio telephone FM 8500 (all wheel-mark) 1 x Icom VHF Radio telephone IC M401E 3 x Jotron Tron TR20 VHF Radio telephone portable 1 x Furuno Navigational Echo Sounder FE 700 1 x Furuno GPS navigator GP 90 1 x Furuno Satellite Compass FC 502 1 x Furuno Universal AIS FA 100 1 x Furuno Marine Radar FR 7062 1 x ICS NAV5 plus GMDDS Navtex receiver 1 x Furuno Inmarsat C Felcom 15 with printer 1 x Furuno Inmarsat Mes IC305 for ISPS 2 x Furuno Inmarsat Mes IC307 for ISPS 1 x Furuno HF/MF Satellite Telephone FS2570C 1 x Simrad steering automat AP-50 1 x Magnetic Compass Kelvin Hughes Pilot MK 4 with Azimuth device 1 x Speed log Walker 4020 1 Thermometer, 1 Hygrometer, 1 Barometer, 1 Thermometer for seawater -Electronic chart system, BA manual charts, books
- Generators 2 x Mitsubishi-Fuso, 6S1, silent pack, 85 KW 1 x Emergency generator MWM D226-6, 35 KW
- Anchor system Liesen electric anchor winch, 2 x Pool-TW-Anchors, each 495 kg, 302,5 m anchor chain, all with Lloyds Register Main Engine MWM TRHS 618, 800 hp, 16 cylinders, two turbo blowers Gear Box Reintjes WAF 560, 1:5 Propeller 4 blades, bronze, 428 Kg, 1,80 m diameter Compressor 1 compressor for 10 bar working air in engine room Central Heating Elco Econom 2000, for hot water and warm air ventilation Freshwater Speck pump system (for galley and sanitary, toilets optional Seawater Speck pump system (for toilet water) Pump system 1 pump station in the engine room with 2 fire fighting / lens pump 1 pump station above main deck with 1 fire fighting / lens pump and 1 pump for the sprinkler system Tools full equipment of tools and spare parts on board Sprinkler system in all accommodation and living spaces on board except bathrooms
- Sail and Rigging
- Type of rigging Brig, two masted, fully square rigged vessel, masts and bowsprit from steal, 10 yards and one spanker boom from aluminum Masthead height 35,00 m above waterline, with option to reduce to 32,00 m Sail area 900 m² on 18 sails made from Dacron, 400 gram and 600 gram Sun sail owning to cover the main deck when hot weather of shelter from rain
- Steering by hydraulic by hand with steering wheel by electro hydraulic by joy stick system port and starboard side by steering automatic by emergency helm Communication: Power Intercom system with speakers and microphone (additional) Telephone internal system Alert control system of doors, temperatures, pressures, bilges etc Safety Equipment According Record of approved Safety Equipment Fire protection Fire Pro system in engine room Ajax fire detection system in whole ship with central panel in navigation room 2 fire fighting equipments, Co2 and ABC powder extinguishers Medical Equipment For unlimited trading area according EU 98/18 Tender boat 1 tender boat DSB 420 IRB with Honda outboard engine MORE EXTENSIVE INFORMATION Eglobalyachts-MC-specification Introduction The inauguration was in May 2005 and she is one of the youngest ships in the international fleet of tall ships. The vessel is especially designed for day cruises, evening cruises and receptions moored in a port. Her impressive rigging with 900 m² total sail area, highest safety standards according European Directive 98 / 18 for passenger transport in Europe, excellent seaworthiness, strong propulsion and a lot of comfort on board are good arguments for this beautiful sailing vessel. Possibilities Day- and evening cruises with up to 140 passengers Receptions moored in a port with up to 150 passengers Weekend-Incentives with up to 140 passengers in combination with hotel overnight Catering for up to 150 passengers Seated dinner for up to 60 passengers Delivery It is possible to deliver the ship to any place in the world. If the ship will be used for cruises with passengers overnight on board or sail training , cabins can be constructed in the former restaurant. Crew area in the forship is already existing. General data Class Society Register Holland and Netherlands Shipping Inspectorate Classification European Directive 98/18 Area B with 140 passengers Classification Register Holland Z1234 worldwide with 36 passengers Year built of the hull 1958, rebuild to passenger ship 2005, built and rebuild in the Netherlands Gross tonnage 258, Net tonnage 82, Displacement 430 tonnes Length over all 48,70 m, Length of the hull 42,00 m, Beam 7,60 m, Draft 3,60 m Type of ship brig, two masted and totally square rigged vessel Sail area 900 m², masthead height above waterline 35,00 m, able to reduce to 32,00 m Maximum speed under engine 11 knots, maximum speed under sail 16 knots Passenger capacity day- and evening cruise up to 140, crew up to 18. Rigging 2 masts and 1 bowsprit made from steel 10 yards and 1 boom made from aluminum 900 m2 sails made from Dacron 620 and 420 gram Sun-sail to cover the main deck with hot weather or shelter from rain Stays & Shrouds made from galvanized steel wire 7x7, 22 and 16 mm Ropes made from propyprolene Fly bridge Joystick hydraulic steering system on port and starboard side Kobelt Power Control on starboard and port side (master and slave) Simrad R135 Rudder indicators Hand hydraulic steering wheel midships Emergency steering helm Kelvin Hughes Observator Pilot MK 4 magnetic compass Navigation room Computer alarm system, control for engine, pump, door, bilge control and electronic charts. Simrad AP50 Autopilot Furuno GP90 GPS Navigator Furuno SC502 Satellite Compass Furuno FM 8500 VHF Radiotelephne I-Com IC-M401E VHF Marine Icom IC-GM1600E VHF Marine Transceiver (portables with head set) Icom M3 Euro Marine Transceiver (portable) Furuno FE-700 Navigational Echo Sounder Furuno FR7062 Daylight Radar Walker 4020 Speed log Furuno FA-100 Universal AIS RHG ICS Nav 5 Navtex receiver Furuno FS2570C HFMF Radiotelephone Furuno Felcom 15 Inmarsat C terminal with Furono PP-150 printer Furuno IC 307 Distress Alert Receiver Call Units (ISPS) Tron 40 S Epirb with hydrostatic release Tron Sart Radar transponder Comet Line Throwing Device MOB search lights Acculaders Mastervolt Mass 24 50 automatic battery charger Emergency batteries 12 V 240 A Pinoculars Steiner and Seamaster Control panel navigation lights Intercom HEF-Tronic HT1120 Telephone system to all rooms and compartments Control panel generators, main engine, steering gear Control panel deck lights, emergency lights, general alarm Control Fire Pro aerosol fire extinguishing system engine room Ajax Fire detection alarm control panel Barigo Clock, Thermometer, Hygrometer, Barometer and Heel meter (Plastimo) Teak kitchen, Liebherr refrigerator, lavatory Nautical books, BA charts, flags Europe Pioneer auto radio/cd player with 2 integrated Pioneer speakers Zöllner Horn Safety equipment Life rafts DSB 25 persons each (Area A) Life rafts DSB 25 persons each (Area B) DSB MOB boat with Johnson 2 stroke, 9.9 hp outboard engine Eval EG Vallianatos SPA 3691-3 life jackets, 2004 Eval EG Vallianatos SPA 3691-3 children life jackets, 2004 Comet and Kadematic automatic life jackets for watch crews Lifebuoys, 3 with light, 3 with line Pains Wessex MOB 306 Lotnumber PP0160 mob buoy Comet line throwing device, 4 x 260 m RHG Tron Sart radar transponder Comet Pyrotechnics, 2 x smoke signal, 12 x parachute signal rocket, 12 x hand flare FCO Oban survival suits Marcus life net MS.2, 20 m Medical Equipment, area worldwide 1* Fern lifting bridge (for helicopter) Gloria Fire Extinguisher 6 kg Gloria CO2 Extinguisher 6 Kg, galley and engine room Fire Pro aerosol fire extinguishing system in the engine room with control in navigation room Sprinkler installation in all rooms, automatic sprinkler pomp, pressure tank 800 l Fire hoses with tools in all spaces and on deck Firefighting equipments, firemen outfit, one on forship, one aft Chubb fire blanket in the galley Engine room MWM TRHS 618 V16 main engine, 720 hp @1500 rpm Reintjes WAF 560 gearbox, 1:5 Propeller, 4 blades, bronze, 428 kg, 1.80m diameter Mitsubishi 6D1 generators, 85 KW, silent pack MWM D226-6 emergency generator, 66 hp @1500 rpm, 40 Kw Desmi K&R type SAEN2100, SEIWW2109200195, fire and bilge pumps Central heating Delta ACV B 1601, 2003, with warm air to all spaces and heat water system Blokland cooling system separately from main engine, generators and emergency generator Speck Desmi K&R PM 10 hydrophore's with pressure tank 80 l, for seawater and fresh water Work bench, tools, welding apparatus, grinding machines and spare parts Shore power connection station on deck (220 and 400 volts) Victron Skylla 24 25 automatic battery charter Batteries 12 V 240 A, switchboard for emergency starting of engines Compressor Fini Italy EC Partn.-100/102 3m 23050EU 2004 for working air 10 bar Anchor gear Pool anchors with 670 kg weight each Anchor chains of 24 mm, 352 m chain each Liesen anchor winch with electric engine Chain stoppers Gangways Gangway from Aluminum 6 m by 1 m, hand railing on each side Gangway from Aluminum 3 m by 0,7 m, hand railing on each side Stairs aluminum for (des) embarking Pilot ladder 6 m Galley Steamer Unox XB403G, 4 plates Oven Eurotec BE4F7Q Friteuse Eurotec BEF472V Refridgerator Afimox Asx IX 700 NT PC XS G Microwave Panasonic NE-1027 Dishwasher Rhima DR-60 Coffee machines Mondo 2 Bravilor Deep freezers Siemens Electronic GT 38920 Dishes and further catering equipment for up to 150 passengers Tanks Fresh water tanks from steal 6 mm, capacity 5000 l each, in double floor construction Black water integrated tanks, capacity 4.000 l each, in double floor construction Gas oil tanks integrated, capacity 15.000 l each Gas oil day tanks integrated, capacity 1.800 l each Stability and ballast Stability calculations are done according IMO A 749 standards Ballast 45 tonnes concrete with steel powder and 45 tonnes bread of leads, placed in the bilge Paint system Full ship and rigging sandblasted in January 2005 Hempel: Hempathane primer and Hempadur topcoat, in all two components and RAL system Captain Quarter Cabin with king-size bed, cupboards, stores, a bathroom with washing basin, shower and toilet Crew quarters Cabins with 3 berth Cabins with 2 berth Bathroom with washing basin, shower and toilet AEG Lavamat Regina washing machine AEG Lavatherm 37520 electric thumble dryer Alarm control panel TDB ALMP-7 Restaurant Interior restaurant with leather seatings, tables and chairs Hydraulic water tight door, 1400 mm wide Interior lounge with leather seatings and tables Bar / Lounge Fully equipped bar with draught installation and premix installation Ice Cube machine Brema IceMakers Refrigerators Liebherr Profiline Uku 1805 Freezer AEG Electrolux FB50 Interior general All floors are from tropic hard wood placed on steel deck (Tanktop) with isolation in between All wall plating non-flameable with teak furniture placed on steel under construction with insulation in between All rooms are lighted with halogen spots Hifi system Toa 500 series amplifier model A-512-RC 8 integrated speakers in ceiling (restaurant and bar) 4x JBL speakers for the main deck Sennheiser Microphone with wireless tuner
- Features and Benefits
- This is a commercial vessel with corporate hospitality during all the big maritime festivals in Europe where the owner creates their income like a charter business. The vessel has no overnight accommodations. It only has 20 berths in 7 cabins, necessary for the crew. For about 500,000 euro the ship could be easily modified by its builders to accommodate many more people overnight. The vessel changes location throughout Europe as it continues its charter business. Crew minimum safe manning 4 without passengers, 6 with passengers, around 12 crew for good handling of the vessel Passengers up to 140 Europe up to 36 in unlimited area Tonnage GT-258, NT-82 Draft forward 3,40 m Draft aft 3,60 m Maximum speed 16 knots on sail, 12 knots on engine Tank capacity 30.000 liters gas oil in two tanks plus 3.600 liters gas oil in two day tanks 20.000 liters fresh water in 4 tanks 25.000 liters dirty water tank Stability Original stability calculations on board, according IMO A749 Ballast 45 tons concrete with steel powder plus 45 tons lead breads Paint system Hempel two components Ship and rigging was completely sandblasted after finishing steelwork
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Mitch Gutcho, for more information