Vessel Type : Motor Sailor
Flag : St. Vincent
Date First Launched (before final finish) : January 2007
Date of Final Finish and Service Start : May 2007
Designer : Ginton Naval Architects Netherlands
Interior Decoration : Studio Ornelia Brosh
Length of Overall – 30m
Beam – 7.00m
Draft – 2.85m
Classification : Bureau VERITAS (France)
Hull Material : Epoxy Laminated Mahogany
Max Speed : 13.0 knot
Cruising Speed : 10.5 knot
- Total Power: 318
- Guest 10 passengers in five cabins: 1 x large front Master cabin, king size bed, mini bar, study, sofa 1 x large aft Master cabin, king size bed, mini bar, study, sofa 1 x VIP cabin, Quinn size bed, mini bar, study 1 x Guest cabin with two single beds 1 x Guest cabin with one junior size bed and one single bed Crew 5 crews in 2 cabins: 1 x Captain 1 x Crew All cabins include en-suite shower & toilette, intercom, SAT phone and entertainment system. Separate air-conditioning unit for each cabin. Interior and Exterior Details Interior furniture is made of beech, Alcantara ceilings, Mahogany floors, Large and comfortable sitting group for 10 guests, a comfortable dining table for 10 guests, a bar, additional two pilot seats for guests in the living room, Roomy sitting area and dining table for 10 on aft deck.
- Refrigerator : 3 x High capacity Siemens units Deep Freezer : Isotherm™ Ice Maker : Elctrolux™ Microwave : Siemens™ Dish Washer : Siemens™ Stove : Siemens™ Coffee Maker : Nespresso™ Chipser, Mixer, Rise maker : Electrolux™
- Radar (Radom packed) : 4KW 48nm Raymarine Radar (secondary) : 2KW 24nm JRC MKII Auto Pilot : 1 x Smart Pilot ST 7002 Raymarine 1 x Smart Pilot ST 6002 Raymarine Chart Plotter and GPS : 2 x E120 Raymarine 2 x E80 Raymarine Multi-Function Display : 2 x Raymarine Tridata 2 x Raymarine Graphic Wind Meter : 2 X Raymarine ST60+ Depth, Speed Meters : Raymarine ST60 Fish Finder : Raymarine Navtex : JRC NCR 333 Radio Beacon : EPIRB Radar Responder : SART VHF Radio : 2 X Raymarine Ray 54E Portable VHF Radio : Raymarine Ray 101E SAT TV : KVH Tracvision 60 SAT Phone : KVH Tracphone
- Engines : 2 x 318HP SCANIA DI944 Transmissions : TWIN DISC M6 5085SC PCR - 2.33/1 Generators : 2 x Onan 22.5KW 380V110000BTU Water Maker : HRO 220LT/H Bow Thrusters : SP 550 Side Power Windlass : DZC 1702 HKr-16K by DATA, 2 X 120m 16mm chains Hydraulic Steering System : DDS 1600 by DATA Davits : 2 x 600kg, Hydraulic Custom made by Ezberci Marine Passarela : Hydraulic 3Ton lifting power custom by Ezberci Marine Fuel : 7.000LT Water : 3.500LT Waste Water : 3.000LT Toilet System : 8 x TECMA Draining Pumps : 5 x SunySplit Piping System : Non-Smell™ high quality piping system
- Sail and Rigging
- Mast : Aluminium, 24m off deck, 2 spreaders Main Sail : 130sqm Genoa 130% : 260sqm Stay Sail : 95sqm Electric Winches: 2 x W70ELV Aantal 1 x W52ELH Aantal 2 x W48ELH Aantal Hydraulic Boom Jack : Ezberci Marine Electric Furling system: Genoa - 1 x RMEJ 2.02 by Fucnor/Bamar Stay - 1 x RMEJ 1.02 by Fucnor/Bamar Blocks and gear : ANTAL
- Entertainment Systems Saloon: 42" plasma TV Surround system and DVD by Philips + Wii by Nintendo 2 x Master Cabins: 32" plasma TV surround system and DVD by Philips 3 x Guest Cabins: 1 x 32" Plasma TV 2 x 26" Plasma TV DVD by Philips Portable iPod Docking & Speaker system Water Toys Dingy : 4.6m Joker boat, Engine – 90HP Evinrude E-TEC Jet Ski : Seadoo GTI SE 130 Wake Board : 2 x wake board Water Ski : 1 x pair of water skis for adults 1 x pair of water skis for kids "Banana" : 3.5m for 3 people Water Trampoline : 3.5m ORBIT Kids World™ : Additional special tent for kids on the upper deck Wind Surf : Hi-fly Motion™ Kayaks : 2 x double person Floating Wheels : 2 x single surfing wheels Diving & Snorkelling : 12 x snorkelling gear for all sizes 1 x Full set of Mares™ scuba diving equipment Life Jackets : number of 25, various sizes Life Rafts : 2 x 10 people Horse Shoe : 4 with flashing lights Evacuation Package : 2 full kits including radios, flash lights, first aid etc. Fire Extinguishing System : Fire extinguisher in each cabin & room, automatic system in machine room. Emergency diesel fire pump.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact yacht broker Eglobalyachts for more information