Currently under construction. Can be finished in 2 months. One time deal for 198,000 Euros. Regular price 300,000 Euros!!
- Hull & Body Building
- Wood material of frame is: laminated mahogany Material of planking:3 coats of laminated plywood Completely will be covered with epoxy glass fiber and painted Deck will be covered with marine Plywood and covered with Epoxy and teak
- Machinery & Deck Equipment
- Main Engine is, Volvo Penta 280 Hp. Attached to 3/1 reduction Ratio Hydraulic Gear Boxes. Shaft is Stainless steel , through bronze Shaft tubes with cut less bearing and water lubricated system , connected to bronze propellers . Steering hydraulic rudder
- Electrical System/Lighting/Electronics
- Vessel consists of 3 different systems like as : Self circuit of 24V or 12V preferable , 220V shore connection. A Battery set of 4 x 200 Ahmp , which are charged through main engine light engines , as well through shore power All living areas inside have 12V or 24V lightening. A minimal set of international Navigation Light is included on the vessel. All areas like as engine room , WC , Galley ,Main deck have light 12 or 24 V . All necessary pumps available. Tank Capacities will be calculated after the plans are ready. Black Water Tank emptied through a Macerator connected both to open sea and main deck valve for emptying in Marinas.(Universal Connection) Solar assistance for using part of the electrical system Connection and aerial connection for TV & Stereo set available. 1 unit Depth Sounder 1 unit VHF 1 unit GPS
- Interior/Galley & WC
- 1 master+ 2 double cabins with their private bathrooms. All cabins will be furnitured with beds ,cupboards and whatever seen on the plans , material like bedsheets , curtains and soft material is not included in yard delivery program. Cabin portholes. Doors , walls , etc.. Completed and vessel basic ready.
- Painting & Launching
- Vessel will be delivered fully varnished and painted in all sections. Launching is to be done by the yard and a sea trial will follow immediately after launching and completion of engine-shaft connections.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.