DIESELDUCK 47-PLUS LONG RANGE STEEL TRAWLER
GEORGE BUEHLER DESIGN
ASBOAT YACHT BUILDING SPECIFICATION
UNDER MAIN DECK:
- Aft Master cabin
- Two berths under bow for the guest,kids or a cabin.
- Saloon (with toilet, sink & shower with built-in bench)
- Kitchen arrangement in passageway
- Isolated Engine room with full-sized waterproof dogged door
- Pilot house and captan sitting saloon
- Fiberglass seating group on aft deck, next to the pilot house.
STEEL CONSTRUCTION HULL
- Buehler design 47 plus, single chine. Steel construction boat
- Marine Grade A certificated steel plates.
- Welded with x-ray tested.
- EU CE class A ocean certificated
- Collision, fwd stateroom, aft stateroom and engine room, watertight steel bulkheads.
- 5300 liters fuel body tanks.
- Steel superstructure, Pilot house
- Aft built-in swim platform and stair-steps
- Steel pipe epoxy painted hand rails all around deck as Buehler spec.
- 3 point stayed steel rig mast as spec
PAINTING SYSTEM (Commercial Grade Painting)
- All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted )
- All outside and inside surfaces 3 layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting and 3 layers bottom.
- Underwater surfaces additional layers antifouling epoxy paints
- 1 layers colour synthetic white paint on superstructure surface.
- Final coating polyurethane paint above waterline.
- Wear resist commercial deck paint and Non-skid walk ways on main deck
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT AND PUMPS
- Iveco NEF130 Hp main engine
- Westerbeke 7.5 KVA marine generator with sound proof box.
- Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts
- Wet exhaust system.
- Wetus muffler and exhaust hoses.
- Fuel double separ filter with water separator (secondary)
- Webasto air heating system
- Katadyn Power Survivor 80E water maker (3 gal/11.6 lt per hour)
- Jabsco Utility Puppy 3000 sea water pump for fire or deck washing.
- Rule 3700 gph automatic bilge pump for engine room. 2000 gph 3 pcs for galley master cabin and saloon area.
- Ventilation including large engine room intake and exhaust jabsco blower, vented to roof.
- Engine guard rail
- Vetus 125 kgf 24 V bow thruster.
- 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Seamless steel stern tube.
- 4 blades propeller
- Wet type rubber shaft bearings
- Rubber drip less Deep Sealing
- Elastic coupling
- Complete rudder assembly (Emergency rudder post steering arm)
- Manuel hydraulic pump for steering system.
TANK AND PIPING SYSTEM
- Plastic water, grey water and black water tanks.
- Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks 5300 liters cap.
- Katadyn Power Survivor 80E water maker (3 gal/11.6 lt per hour)
- 24 V ITT Flojet fresh water pressure system
- Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures.
- Fuel piping with ball valves from tank to engine system and return
- Fuel and fresh Water tanks to have closable external sight valves.
- Water tanks to have inverted "U" vents.
- Jabsco deluxe flush electrical marine toilet
- Dirty water drains from shower and kitchen to grey water tank.
- Jabsco shower drain pump.
- Quick nautic 60 liter electrical boiler. (Also uses engine cooling water)
- Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water)
- Tank level indicating system and gauges.
- Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules.
- Boiler system uses electrical power or main engine cooling water.
ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM
- Bow and aft high strong steel bollards. .
- 75 kgs anchor
- 1400 watt 24 v electrical horizontal windlass.
- 10 mm diam, galvanized 100 m chain.
WINDOWS, GLASSES, DOORS HATCHES
- Ship grade steel windows frames and steel watertight deck doors lockable from inside and outside.
- Ship grade opening port holes with safety covers.(CE certificated)
- 10 mm tempered glass pilothouse windows.
- Ship grade steel deck hatches.
- Front screen viper.
- All Interior walls and ceilings covered by rockwool block insulating
- Ceilings and walls insulated heat and noise resistant (A60) in engine room.
- Westerbeke 7.5 KVA marine generator.
- 24 Volt 600 Ah battery bank for servicing
- Battery monitoring.
- Victron 3000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel.
- Victron 3600 watt isolation transformer.
- 24 V Dual air horn with vetus buttoned and screen wipers
- 24 V marine type interior lighting.
- DC outlets in pilothouse, galley, and saloon
- Shore power 50 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 50 amp cord
- A/C wiring size and receptacle outlets compatible with 110v and European...
- All wiring multi-stranded, tinned, in accessible conduits and above waterline.
- Shore connection panel, 24 V power panel, 24 V lighting and emergency lighting panel,24 V engine control and alarm panel , navigational lights panel.
- 24 V D/C ventilation fans & panel (engine, cabin, bath, kitchen.)
- Stair lighting
- Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection plan.
- Projector light with remote control.
- DHR navigation lights
- Aft deck light
INTERIOR AND WOOD WORK:
- Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with selected 8mm marine ply wood, facing colour will be owner choiced.(Mahogany, teak, cherry, oak.. etc.)
- All trim in mahogany
- Another option is white epoxy laminated marine plywood for walls and furnitures.In this option trims are radiused/rounded with epoxy laminate.
- Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through out
- Teak and holly interior floors through out
- Queen bed in master cabin.
- Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabin and where applicable
- Wooden interior doors.
- Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior.
- All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc with radial (rounded) edges and corners.
- All upholstery in colour Owner choice.
- Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley,
saloon, staterooms and pilothouse.
- Table, cupboard, counter top and other furniture, as indicated in spec or owner choice
- Electrical system for stove and oven.
- Microwave oven installed below range
- Single stainless sink and water taps , etc. waste basket.
- Jabsco ventilation fan over range.
- Force10 Electrical stove and oven.
-Waeco (Dometic) RSD115 Fridge and RSF115 Freezer.
- Jabsco deluxe flush marine electrical toilet.
- Polyester shower pool and cabin with seat bench over convexity of hull.
- Built-in mirror
- Shower hot-cold high quality water fixtures and cabin drainage system
- Towel racks of handrail strength
- Overhead and under sink storage cupboards
- Chart table and teak control dash panel
- Reading light
- Inverter, isolator, port wall of companion way
- Quality Teak Wood or stainless steering Wheel.
- Mahogany handholds
- Sitting group and upholstery owner’s choice
- Good quality pilot chair.
- Navigation desk with lift up top and under area storage.
- Life jackets 6
- Throw rings 2
- First aid kits
- CO2 fire extinguisher (6 ).
MAST AND SAIL RIG BUEHLER SPEC
- Epoxy painted steel sail mast.
- Steel galvanized stays and wires, stainless lifting,
- Manual rope winches.
- Main sail.
- Raymarine complete set of Raymarine navigational system.(2 kw radar, deep sounder, autopilot, vhf, gps/chartplotter) with C80 graphic display.
- Engine room: Intake and exhaust Jabsco flexmounth blowers.
- Bath: Jabsco fans on automatic timers
- Black water waste tanks: 2 x both fresh air intake and vent pipes
- Portholes that open.
- Galley: Range hood Jabsco exhaust fan.
- Webasto air heating system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.