DIESELDUCK 50 SEDAN LONG RANGE STEEL TRAWLER
GEORGE BUEHLER DESIGN
ASBOAT YACHT BUILDING SPECIFICATION
UNDER MAIN DECK:
- Master cabin
- Shower, toilet
- Forward guest cabin
- Isolated Engine room with full-sized waterproof dogged door
- Pilot house and captan sitting saloon
- Saloon with galley arrangement
STEEL CONSTRUCTION HULL
- Buehler design single chine steel construction boat
- Marine Grade A certificated steel plates.
- Welded with x-ray tested.
- EU CE class A ocean certificated
- Collision, fwd stateroom, aft stateroom and engine room, watertight steel bulkheads.
- 1150 gallons fuel body tanks.
- Steel superstructure, Pilot house
- Steel pipe epoxy painted hand rails.
PAINTING SYSTEM (Commercial Grade Painting)
- All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted )
- All outside and inside surfaces 3 layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting and 3 layers bottom.
- Underwater surfaces additional layers antifouling epoxy paints
- Polyurethane finish on superstructure surface.
- Final coating polyurethane paint above waterline.
- Wear resist commercial deck paint and non-skid walk ways on main deck
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT AND PUMPS
- 125 HP Main engine Iveco.
- Onan 7.5 KVA diesel generator
- Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts
- Wet exhaust system.
- Fuel double filter with water separator (secondary)
- Sea water pump for fire or deck washing.
- Rule automatic bilge pumping system for the compartments (engine room, master cabin, saloon)
- Ventilation including large engine room intake and exhaust blower, vented to roof.
- Diesel charged hot air heating system.
- Engine guard rail
- 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Seamless steel stern tube.
- 4 blades propeller
- Wet type rubber shaft bearings
- Rubber drip less Deep Sealing
- Elastic coupling
- Complete rudder assembly (Emergency rudder post steering arm)
- Manuel hydraulic pump for steering system.
TANK AND PIPING SYSTEM
- Plastic fresh water, grey water and black water tanks.
- Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks 1150 galons cap.
- Fresh water pressure system
- Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures.
- Fuel piping with globe valves from tank to engine system and return
- Fuel and fresh Water tanks to have closable external sight valves.
- Water tanks to have inverted "U" vents.
- Electrical marine toilet
- Propane system for stove and oven.
- Shower drain pump.
- Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water)
- Tank level indicating system and gauges.
- Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules.
- Hot water boiler system.
- Diesel charged hot air heating system.
ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM
- 1700 watt 24 v electrical horizontal windlass, with 10 mm diam, galvanized 100 m chain.
- Bow and aft high strong steel bollards. .
- 75 kgs anchor
WINDOWS, GLASSES, DOORS HATCHES
- Ship grade steel windows frames and steel watertight deck doors lockable from inside and outside.
- Ship grade opening port holes with safety covers.(CE certificated)
- 10 mm tempered glass pilothouse windows.
- Ship grade steel deck hatches.
- Front screen viper.
- All Interior walls and ceilings are foam sprey insulation applied.
- Ceilings and walls insulated heat and noise resistant (A60) in engine room.
- 24 Volt 800 Ah battery bank for servicing
- Onan 7.5 KVA diesel generator.
- Battery monitoring.
- Victron 3000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel.
- 24 V Dual air horn and screen wiper.
- 24 V marine type interior lighting.
- DC outlets in pilothouse, galley, and saloon
- Shore power 50 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 50 amp cord
- A/C wiring size and receptacle outlets compatible with 110v and European...
- All wiring multi-stranded, tinned, in accessible conduits and above waterline.
- Shore connection panel, 24 V power panel, 24 V lighting and emergency lighting panel,24 V engine control and alarm panel , navigational lights panel.
- 24 V D/C ventilation fans & panel (engine, cabin, bath, kitchen.)
- Stair lighting
- Red night lighting in pilothouse
- Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection plan.
- Navigation lights
- Aft deck light
INTERIOR AND WOOD WORK:
- Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with selected 8mm marine ply wood, facing colour will be owner choiced.(Mahogany, teak, cherry, oak.. etc.)
- All trim in mahogany
- Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through out
- Teak and holly interior floors through out
- Queen size bed in master cabin.
- Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabin and where applicable
- Wooden interior doors.
- Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior.
- All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc with radial (rounded) edges and corners.
- All upholstery in colour Owner choice.
- Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley,
saloon, staterooms and pilothouse.
- Table, cupboard, counter top and other furniture, as indicated in spec or owner choice
- Propane system for stove&oven.
- Microwave oven installed below range
- Propane system stove&oven with 3 burner
- Single stainless sink and water taps , etc. waste basket.
- Ventilation fan over range
- Marine electrical toilet.
- Polyester shower pool and cabin with seat bench over convexity of hull.
- Built-in mirror
- Shower hot-cold high quality water fixtures and cabin drainage system
- 24 V ventilation fan and lighting system.
- Towel racks of handrail strength
- Overhead and under sink storage cupboards
- Chart table and dashboard control panel
- Reading light
- Inverter, isolator, port wall of companion way
- Quality Teak Wood or stainless steering Wheel.
- Mahogany handholds
- Sitting group and upholstery owner’s choice
- Good quality pilot chair.
- Navigation desk with lift up top and under area storage.
- Life jackets 6
- Throw rings 2
- First aid kits
- CO2 fire extinguisher (6 ).
- Life raft for 8 persons
- Raymarine complete set of navigational system.(Radar, deep sounder, autopilot, vhf, gps/chartplotter) with C80 graphic display.
- Engine room: Intake and exhaust blowers.
- Bath: Ventilation fan
- Black water waste tanks: Air vent pipes
- Portholes that open.
- Galley: Range hood exhaust fan.
MAST AND SAIL RIG AS BUEHLER SPEC
- Aluminium sail mast.
- Stainless steel stays and wires, stainless steel lifting,
- Manual rope winches.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.