ELLEMAID 71 FEET MOTOR SAILER
GEORGE BUEHLER DESIGN
ASBOAT YACHT BUILDING SPECIFICATION
UNDER MAIN DECK
As indicated Buehler’s Ellemaid 71 Layout; - Aft master cabin - Saloon with galley arrangement. - Engine room
- Forward cabin
- 2 Head; one in the master cabin with shower, toilet and sink, another one is on the forward side of the boat with toilet and sink.
- Pilot house and captain sitting saloon
- Teak covering on main deck.
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Stainless steel deck equipments
- Fiberglass structure with teak deck, handrails and settee unit with sunbrella.
- Dashboard includes; secondary engine control panel, autopilot, deepsounder, horn, dual steering helm and throttle.
HULL CONSTRUCTION - Buehler design 71 feet single chine. Steel construction boat - Marine Grade A certificated steel plates. - EU CE class A ocean certificated - Collision and engine room, water tight steel bulkheads. - 1700 gal/6435 liters fuel body tanks. - Steel superstructure, Pilot house. - Stainless steel hand rails all around deck as Buehler spec.
- Steel half pipe main rub-rails and accommodation trims.
PAINTING SYSTEM - All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted ) - All outside and inside surfaces 2 layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting. - Above waterline, hull fairing with epoxy compound.
- Underwater surfaces additional layers antifouling epoxy paints - 2 layers of polyurethane paint above waterline. (1 layer tie coat)
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT AND PUMPS - 150 HP Main engine Iveco. - 160 kgf bow thruster
- Elastic coupling.
- Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts - Wet exhaust system.
- Separ dual fuel filters. - Sea water pump for fire or deck washing. - High output extra alternator connected to engine.
- Diesel air heating system for master cabin, pilot house, saloon and forward cabin. - Automatic bilge pumping system for all compartments and visual alarm system.
- Emergency manual bilge pump for engine room. - Large capacity intake and exhaust engine room ventilation system.
- Workbench - Engine guard rail
PROPULSION - 160 kgf bow thruster.
- 316 grade stainless propeller shaft. - Seamless steel stern tube. - Bronze propeller
- Wet type rubber shaft bearings - Rubber drip less deep sealing - Elastic coupling - Complete rudder assembly (Emergency rudder post steering arm)
- Manuel hydraulic pump for steering system.
TANK AND PIPING SYSTEM - High density poly ethylene (HDPE) fresh water and dirty water tanks. - Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks 1700gals liters cap. - Fresh water pressure system. - Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures. - Fuel piping with ball valves from tank to engine system and return
- Fuel and fresh Water tanks to have closable external valves.
- Water tanks to have inverted "U" vents. - Electrical marine toilets - Dirty water drains from shower and kitchen to grey water tank.
- Shower drain pump.
- Propane system for stove and oven.
- Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water)
- Tank level indicating system and gauges.
- Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules.
- Hydraulic lines for steering system.
- Webasto hot air lines in master cabin, saloon and pilot house.
ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM - Electrical windlass.
- 14 mm diam, galvanized 150 m chain. - Bow and aft stainless steel bollards. . - 90 kgs anchor , 35 kgs spare anchor with rope
WINDOWS, GLASSES, DOORS, HATCHES
- Stainless steel windows frames.
- Stainless steel port holes. - 10 mm tempered glass pilothouse windows. - Stainless steel deck hatches. - Front screen viper.
- Mahogany pilothouse doors.
INSULATION - All Interior walls and ceilings are covered by foam spray insulation. - Ceilings and walls insulated heat and noise resistant (A60) in engine room.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM - Cummins Onan 7.5 KVA marine generator.
- 800 Ah 24 V Battery bank
- Battery monitoring.
- Victron Quatro 5000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel. - 7000 watt isolation transformer.
- 24 V Dual air horn. - 24 V marine type interior lighting. - DC outlets in pilothouse, galley, and saloon - Shore power 50 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 32 amp cord - A/C wiring size and receptacle outlets compatible with 110v and European... - All wiring multi-stranded, tinned, in accessible conduits and above waterline. - Shore connection panel, 24 V power panel, 24 V lighting and emergency lighting panel,24 V engine control and alarm panel , navigational lights panel. - 24 V D/C ventilation fans & panel (engine, cabin, bath, kitchen.)
- Stair lighting - Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection plan.
- Projector light with remote control. - Certificated navigation lights. - Aft deck light.
INTERIOR AND WOOD WORK - Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with selected 8mm marine ply wood, facing covers will be owner choiced. (Mahogany, teak, cherry, oak.. etc.)
- Another option is white epoxy laminated marine plywoods for walls.(No price differences)
- All trim in mahogany - Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through out - Teak and holly interior floors through out - Queen size bed and mattress in master cabin. - Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabins and where applicable. - Wooden interior doors. - Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior furnitures. - All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc with radial (rounded) edges and corners. - All upholstery in color per Owner choice. - Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley,
saloon, staterooms and pilothouse.
GALLEY - Table, cupboard, counter top and other furniture, as indicated in spec or owner choice. - Propane system with 3 burner stove&owen. - Microwave oven installed below range - Single stainless steel sink. - Ventilation fan over range
- Marine refrigerator and freezer.
- Marine electrical toilet. - Epoxy fiberglass shower pool and cabin.
- Built-in mirror. - Shower hot-cold high quality water fixtures and cabin drainage system - 24 V ventilation fan. - Towel racks of handrail strength - Overhead and under sink storage cupboards
PILOT HOUSE - Chart table and dash board. - Reading light. - Quality wood or stainless steering steering wheel. - Sitting group and upholstery owner’s choice - Good quality pilot chair. - Navigation desk with lift up top and under area storage.
SAFETY - Life jackets 6 - Throw rings 4 - Flares - First aid kits - CO2 fire extinguisher (6 ).
- Eurovinil life-raft for 6 persons.
VENTILATION-AIR CIRCULATION - Engine room: Intake and exhaust blowers. - Bath: Fans. - Portholes that open. - Galley: Range hood exhaust fan.
- Webasto air heating system.
MAST AND SAIL RIG BUEHLER SPEC - Aluminium sail mast. - Stainless steel stays and wires, stainless steel liftings. - Manual rope winches. - Sail dacrons are according to Buehler’s sail plan.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.