DIESELDUCK 41-PLUS LONG RANGE STEEL TRAWLER
GEORGE BUEHLER DESIGN
ASBOAT YACHT BUILDING STANDARD SPECIFICATION
UNDER MAIN DECK:
- Aft Master cabin
- Saloon (with toilet, sink & shower with built-in bench)
- Kitchen arrangement in passageway
- Isolated Engine room with full-sized waterproof dogged door
- Pilot house and captan sitting saloon
- Fiberglass seating group on aft deck, next to the pilot house.
STEEL CONSTRUCTION HULL
- Buehler design 41 plus, single chine steel construction boat
- Marine Grade A certificated steel plates.
- Welded with x-ray tested.
- EU CE class A ocean certificated
- Collision, fwd stateroom, aft stateroom and engine room, watertight steel bulkheads.
- 1140 gallons/4315 liters fuel body tanks.
- Steel superstructure, Pilot house
- Aft built-in swim platform and stair-steps
- Steel pipe epoxy painted hand rails all around deck as Buehler spec.
- 3 point stayed steel rig mast as spec
PAINTING SYSTEM (Commercial Grade Painting)
- All steel construction materials (shot blasted and immediately shop primer epoxy painted )
- All outside and inside surfaces 3 layers anti-corrosion epoxy painting and 3 layers bottom.
- Underwater surfaces additional layers antifouling epoxy paints
- Polyurethane paint on superstructure surface.
- Hull fairing with epoxy compound above waterline.
- Final coating polyurethane paint above waterline.
- Wear resist commercial deck paint and Non-skid walk ways on main deck
ENGINE ROOM EQUIPMENT AND PUMPS
- 100 HP Iveco main engine
- 95 Kgf bow thruster
- High output 140 amper extra Balmar alternator
- Heavy duty, vibration reducing engine mounts
- Wet exhaust system.
- Fuel double filter with water separator
- Sea water pump for fire or deck washing.
- Automatic bilge pumping system for all compartments. (master cabin, engine room, saloon, galley)
- Ventilation including large engine room intake and exhaust blowers
- Engine guard rail
- Diesel charged hot air heating system
- 316 grade stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Seamless steel stern tube.
- 4 blades propeller
- Wet type rubber shaft bearings
- Rubber dripless deep sealing
- Elastic coupling
- Complete rudder assembly (Emergency rudder post steering arm)
- Manuel hydraulic pump for steering system.
- 95 Kgf Bow thruster
TANK AND PIPING SYSTEM
- Plastic water, grey water and black water tanks.
- Main engine steel built-in fuel tanks 5300 liters cap.
- 24 V Fresh water pressure system
- Shower, toilet, kitchen piping and armatures.
- Fuel piping with ball valves from tank to engine system and return
- Fuel and fresh Water tanks to have closable external valves.
- Marine electrical toilet
- Dirty water drains from shower and kitchen to grey water tank.
- Shower drain pump.
- Sea chest with strainer (single underwater through hull for all incoming water)
- Tank level indicating system and gauges.
- Quick closing valve on fuel supply line according to CE rules.
- Hot water boiler
- Propane system in galley.
- Hot air channels for heating system
ANCHORAGE & MOORING SYSTEM
- Self storing anchor winch for bow anchors. With 10 mm diam, galvanized 100 m chain.
- Bow and aft high strong steel bollards. .
- 55 kgs anchor , 29 kgs spare anchor with rope
- 1400 watt 24 v electrical windlass.
WINDOWS, GLASSES, DOORS HATCHES
- Ship grade steel windows frames and steel watertight deck hatches lockable from inside and outside.
- Ship grade opening port holes with safety covers.(CE certificated)
- 10 mm tempered glass pilothouse windows.
- Ship grade steel deck hatches.
- Front screen viper.
- All Interior walls and ceilings are insulated with sprey foam insulation.
- Ceilings and walls insulated heat and noise resistant (A60) in engine room.
- 24 Volt 600 Ah battery bank for servicing
- Battery monitoring.
- Victron 3000 watt kombi inverter charger with control panel.
- High output 140 amper extra Balmar alternator
- 24 V Dual air horn and screen wipers
- 24 V marine type interior lighting.
- DC outlets in pilothouse, galley, and saloon
- Shore power 50 amp service with GFI, 15 m. 32 amp cord
- A/C wiring size and receptacle outlets compatible with 110v and European...
- All wiring multi-stranded, tinned, in accessible conduits and above waterline.
- Shore connection panel, 24 V power panel, 24 V lighting and emergency lighting panel,24 V engine control and alarm panel , navigational lights panel.
- 24 V D/C ventilation fans.
- Stair lighting
- Zincs welded on hull as per cathodic protection plan.
- Projector light.
- Navigation lights
- Aft deck light
INTERIOR AND WOOD WORK:
- Interior walls and ceilings will be covered with 8mm marine ply wood, facing colour will be owner choiced.(Mahogany, teak, cherry, oak.. etc.)
- All trim in mahogany
- Mahogany safety handholds on ceilings through out
- Teak and holly interior floors through out
- Queen size bed in master cabin.
- Wardrobe, drawers, tables, sitting group in cabin and where applicable
- Wooden interior doors.
- Mostly solid mahogany wood are used in interior.
- All corners of doors, doorways, tables etc with radial (rounded) edges and corners.
- All upholstery in colour Owner choice.
- Hanging lockers and cabinets with louvered doors and marine catches in galley,
saloon, staterooms and pilothouse.
- Table, cupboard, counter top and other furniture, as indicated in spec or owner choice
- Propane system for stove&oven.
- Single stainless sink and water taps, etc. waste basket.
- Ventilation fan over range
- Waeco-dometic marine refrigerator and freezer.
- Smev marine propane stove&oven
- Marine electrical toilet.
- Polyester shower pool and cabin.
- Built-in mirror
- Shower hot-cold high quality water fixtures and cabin drainage system
.-Towel racks of handrail strength
- Overhead and under sink storage cupboards
- Chart table and teak control dash panel
- Inverter, isolator, port wall of companion way
- Quality Teak Wood or stainless steering Wheel.
- Mahogany handholds
- Sitting group and upholstery owner’s choice
- Good quality pilot chair.
- Navigation desk with lift up top and under area storage.
- Life jackets (4)
- Throw rings (2)
- First aid kits
- CO2 fire extinguisher (6 ).
MAST AND SAIL RIG BUEHLER SPEC
- Aluminium sail mast.
- Stainless steel stays and wires, stainless steel lifting,
- Manual rope winches.
- Main sail.
- Complete set of Raymarine navigation system.(2 kw radar, deep sounder, vhf, autopilot, gps/chartplotter) with Raymarine C80 graphic display)
- Cummins Onan 7 KVA marine generator with sound proof box --- $12500
- Air condition for master cabin and saloon --- $7000
- Teak planket covering on deck (aft deck, side ways and forward deck) --- $10000
- Tender size and outboard engine are buyer choice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.