1981 171.42' x 29.48' x 10.99' Canadian RORO Vessel
Built by James W. Cook & Co. Ltd., Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
- L.O.A. 52.25m 171.42'
- L.B.P. 50.00m 164.04'
- Breadth O.A. 8.99m 29.48'
- Draft loaded 3.35m 10.99'
- Air Draft 17.7m 58'
- Speed 10 knots
- Gross Tonnage 621
- Nett Tonnage 186
- Deadweight 700 Tonnes
- Grain Cubic 782.2 cu.m 27,596cu.ft
- Bale Cubic 782.2 cu.m 27,596cu.ft
- T.P.C.I. Summer Draft 4.17
- M.C.T.C. Summer Draft 15.24 T/M
- Suitable for Ro/Ro traffic with maximum axle load 30 tonnes, wheel load 7.5 tonnes.
- Maximum deck load 130 tonnes evenly distributed and loaded vehicles up to 120 tonnes.
- Cargo tank capacity 365cu.m
- Total water ballast capacity 368.28 Tonne
- Bow Ramp 4.8m 15.7' wide x 3.4m 11.15' long.
- Bow Ramp height above waterline;
- All D.B. tanks full 4.2m 13.8'
- D.B. & F'peak full 3.2m 10.5'
- D.B.,F'peak & Deep full 2.48m 8.13'
- Length of Hatch 25.5m 83.64'
- Breadth of Hatch 5.95m 19.51'
- Length of Foredeck 8.5m 27.88'
- Total length of deck 34.0m 111.5'
- Distance between aft end of hatch and bridge front 4.2m 13.8'.
- Clear length of hatch well 3.2m 10.5'
- Clear width of hatch well 6.5m 21.3'
- Clear widths available after crossing bow ramp:
Bulwark 4.3m 13'11" 1.4m 55"
Spurling 4.6m 15' 0.0m 4"
Chain guides 5.2m 17' 0.6m 24"
Stopper 5.3m 17.4' 75cm 29"
Windlass 6.4m 21' 1m 40"
Bollards 6.5m 21.3' 1.3m 63"
Vents 7.5m 24.6' 2.1m 83"
Bollards 8m 26.2' 1m 40"
Ballast Capacities Pump Time
Fore Peak 88 tonne 1 hour
Deep Tank 72.45 50 min
D.B. #1 54.24 20 min
D.B. # 2 61.26 20 min
D.B. # 3 53,78 20 min
Aft Peak 28.5 25 min
Ballast Passage 280.28 Tonne
New main engine installed spring 2002, Volvo D49 (1157 HP)
Vessel is equipped with Schilling rudder and is highly maneuverable
Four independently driven Diesel Generators including a Harbour Generator in the Forward Machinery Space. All generator engines installed 2002 or newer.
Vessel is equipped with a HIAB 500 hydraulic crane with a lifting capacity of 22,000 lbs at 15 feet 5600 Lbs at 50 foot radius and a HIAB 200 with a capacity of 15,000 lbs at 8.2 feet and 3700 lbs at 32 feet. HIAB 500 Installed new in 2001, HIAB 200 Installed new in 2009. Separate Diesel engine for hydraulics for HIAB 500 installed new in 2001 (HIAB 200 runs directly off one of the Generator Engines.
The vessel is in A-1 condition except for one important thing …. the tank tops under the accommodation area need replacing and this could be a very big job and may
or may not need to be done now, depending on which class it is put under and if that class would give the buyers enough time (12 – 24 months) to get this done. All of the other tanks
were thoroughly checked/inspected by Canadian Transport Canada Marine Inspectors and approved and all machinery and equipment is said to be in very good condition.
Location: East Coast of Canada
Price: $525,000 USD
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Scruton Marine Services - File No. S2034 Please contact Peggy Scruton at 519-583-1636 for further information