- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
WOW $20,000 PRICE REDUCTION FEB/2014 !!!
Exquisite Beauty !!!!
One of a kind blue water cruiser !!!
Meticulously maintained by original owner !!!
Why just dream about sailing the open blue? Just do it!
This vessel was designed by Hall of Fame navel architect W.I.B. Crealock and is probably the last 38 Cabo Rico with classic clipper bow to ever be built. She has numerous custom features and options that make her a one of a kind blue water cruiser. The original owner has meticulously maintained her in every detail.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics, Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Engine HP: 56 Cruising Speed: 5 knts Max Speed: 7 knts
- L-shaped settee with slide out berth sleeps 2. Custom teak table. Settee to starboard. Nav Station Starboard. Lighting 12V/110V. (3) Hella fans. Flooring, Teak & Holly. Espar diesel cabin heater, battery operated. TV Toshiba flat screen w/ DVD. Stereo AM/FM/10 Disc CD.
- Galley is Up. Stove/oven Propane 3 Burner Force 10. (2) 10 lb. Propane tanks. Refrigerator/freezer Technautics Cool Blue DC. Microwave Oven Westinghouse. Coffee Maker. Corian counter tops. Abundant counter space. Storage cabinets. Stainless Steel Sink over sized. Hot and Cold pressure water system w/ dockside. Fresh and raw water foot pumps. Water Heater Electric/Engine Heat Exchanger.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen V-berth sleeps 2. Hanging Locker(s) cedar lined. Drawers. Private entrance to head. Hella fan. Lighting 12V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V.
- VIP Stateroom
- Aft double berth sleeps 2. Hanging Locker(s) cedar lined. Drawers. Hella Fan. Lighting 12V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V. Head. Vanity with Sink. Shelved Cabinet. Head Type, Manual. Shower with wrap around curtain. Hella fan. Lights, 12V. Outlet 110V. Hatch and Portal, Screened.
- Electronics & Navigation
- HELM Raymarine RL80C 10” Screen GPS/Chart/Radar/Depth. Raymarine 6000 Autohelm linear drive. Raymarine Autohelm Wind Speed and Direction. Raymarine Auto-Helm Speed. Raymarine Auto Helm Depth. ICOM VHF remote. Compass Ritchie 4”. Chips for East Coast and Bahamas. NAV STATION Raymarine RL80C 10” Screen, GPS/Chart/Radar. Raymarine Multi-helm, speed, depth. ICOM VHF. ICOM SSB. Stereo AM/FM/10 Disc CD. Television, Toshiba Flat Screen/DVD.
- Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger. Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor. House Batteries: (4) Lifeline AGM 31 420 amp/hrs - New 2009. Engine Battery: Lifeline 1400 series 56 amp/hrs - New 2009. KISS wind generator. Battery Parallel Switch. Automatic Battery Charger. Dockside Electrical Cables 30 amp. Electrical System 12V/110V.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Cockpit Seating for 7. New 2009 Cockpit Canvas and Eisenglass Enclosure. Cockpit fold-up table. (3) Screened Hatches Hood with covers. (11) New Found Metals opening Portals. Windlass; Muir H1200 Cougar electric. Deck Wash-Down System Fresh and Raw water. Primary Anchor CQR 40# with 300' chain. Anchor Bruce with 50’ Chain/250’ of 5/8” rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. (4) Dorades/stainless steel cowls and dorade guards. Teak and Fiberglass Deck. Fenders and Lines. Life Jackets. Transom Shower H/C. Winslow 6 person deck mounted life raft in Pelican case. Dingy Avon 9’ with Mercury 15hp outboard. Outboard motor hoist and Edson stern rail mount. SS Bow Rails. SS Cleats. Bottom Paint 2009.
- Sails & Rigging
- Main sail with lazy jacks. Staysail free footed. Genoa & Staysail Pro furlers. Wisker pole. Spare halyard. Trysail track. Lewmar 48’s primary winches. Lewmar 40’s main halyard and staysail winches. (2) Lewmar 30’s winches mounted on mast. Harken traveler for mainsheet, lines led aft through Lewmar line locks to cockpit. #1 & #2 reefing lines. Main sheet. Main Halyard. Boom Vang. Staysail sheets. Traveler control lines on cam cleats. Masthead tri-light with strobe.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Engine Yanmar 56hp 4JH3E 4 cylinder. Balmar 7 series alternator. Reverso oil change pump. Yanmar Instruments in cockpit. CruiseAir A/C. Controls in cockpit. Engine Alarm. Fire Extinguishing System. Fuel Filters. Fuel Shut Off Valve Engines. Fume Detector. Bilge Blowers. Bilge Pumps. Head. Holding Tank and manual overboard. Plumbed and wired for water maker.
- Brokers Comments
- All equipment/systems manuals and maintenance logs available. Owner has photographic documentation and original blue prints and build plans. This vessel has been meticulously maintained and is one of the cleanest boats I have ever represented. I’ve never rated a boat a “10” but this one is close.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263