- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Best Priced 50" Post on the Market Today!!!
Great Opportunity to Own Beautiful, Luxury Fishing/Cruising Yacht!!
"Post Haste II" has the 820hp Man twin diesels for a comfortable 30 knot cruise all day long.
She is equipped for cruising or fishing.
She is a luxurious, clean boat that has been well cared for.
If you are looking for a great buy on a nice 50' Post, look no further!!
Taxes are paid and owners are ready to sell.
Owners will entertain 38'-42' Sportfish trade.
- Engine HP: 820 Cruising Speed: 30 knts Max Speed: 34 knts
- Accommodations / Overview
- This luxurious and very nicely appointed vessel has the "Plan B" Layout. The Master Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard with walk-around queen berth and private Head with separate shower. The forward Stateroom has overlapping twin berths, direct access to the Head and separate washer/dryer. A third Stateroom is mid-ship to port and has upper and lower berths. Six adults can sleep very comfortably. High gloss teak cabinetry throughout. Neutral accents in main areas. Neutral leather seating in main areas. Halogen lighting on dimmers throughout. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- The Salon is a spacious living area, one step up from the cockpit. Large L-shaped tan leather settee/sofa in Salon area to port. Light blue leather recliner. Custom cabinetry with ice maker. L-shaped tan leather dining area to starboard with table. Full entertainment center cabinet with color TV, MTS stereo, Panasonic SAXR55 full digital AMP, Pioneer CTW404R dual cassette deck, Pioneer DX393 DVD player with WMA/MP3. High gloss teak cabinets. Halogen mini-spot lighting.
- Galley is open and located mid-ship to port.. RCA full-size refrigerator/freezer. Princess 2-burner Ceran stove top with Corian countertop cover. Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven. Garbage disposal. Corian countertops with molded in Corian sink. Moen single lever faucet with spray. Insta-hot tap at sink. Trash receptacle built into countertop. Teak and holly flooring. Pantry area with abundant storage. Large storage area built-in below Galley floor. Electric hot water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard with private en-suite Head. Queen walk-around berth. Upholstered headboard. Berth lifts on gas shocks to reveal large under-berth storage area. Cedar-lined closets. Mirrored soffit. Upholstered valance. High gloss teak cabinetry. Color TV. Halogen lighting. Master Head Electric head with holding tank and macerator. Sink with vanity. Separate shower with seat and acrylic door. Mirrored medicine cabinet. (2) Linen lockers. Optional mirrored ceiling.
- Guest Staterooms
- VIP - Forward Stateroom Twin overlapping berths, one with upholstered headboard. High gloss teak cabinetry. Hanging locker (lighted). Reading lights. Color TV. Direct access to Guest Head. Full size stackable washer and dryer in cabinet. Portside Mid-ship Stateroom Twin upper/lower berths. Hanging locker with drawer. Reading lights.
- Guest Head
- Guest Head is accessed directly form the VIP Forward Stateroom or companionway. Electric head with holding tank and macerator. Vanity with sink. Separate stall shower. Drawers and cabinets for storage. Optional mirrored ceiling.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 961XD color GPS/chart system. Furuno FCU-292 color video sounder. Furuno radar. Robertson AP22 auto pilot. Dytek ST 1000 digital temp. Furuno GPS navigator. Data Marine digital speed/depth. Ritchie compass. Raytheon 220 VHF. SER 235 SSB radio. Intercom system from Galley to Bridge. Cable TV and phone hook-ups.
- Phasor 15kW generator w/984 hours - NEW 2/2008. (5) 8-D batteries - NEW 10/2009. Twin 60 amp automatic battery chargers. 12v DC electrical system. 110v/220v AC electrical systems. Glendinning 50 AMP CableMaster in cockpit. Galvanic isolator.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional Fiberglass hard top package with (2) quartz lights. Full bridge enclosure - NEW 2/2008. Rear Micro Commander controls in portside cabinet - BRAND NEW. Ice chest/cooler in cockpit step to Salon. Underwater lights. Docking lights. Navigation lights. Bow pulpit and rails. Fiberglass decking. Simpson Lawrence electric windlass. Fenders and lines. Transom door.
- Fishing Equipment
- Built-in tackle center with drawers. Starboard deck cabinet with refrigerator/freezer. Freshwater cockpit sink with extra well. (2) Fish boxes built into cockpit deck. Pompanette ($15k) fighting chair - NEW. (6) Rocket launchers. (2) Rupp gold tip outriggers. Twin teaser reels on Bridge. (4) Rod holders. Wiring for 12v reels under gunwale. Spreader lights.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Awlgrip Engine Room. (5) Marine Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and SMX controls in each Stateroom, Salon and Galley. Bridge and side console controls. Engine room entry start/stops. Optional emergency engine driven bilge pump. Engine alarm. Emergency engine stop. Fireboy halon fire extinguishing system. Electric heads with holding tank. Hydraulic steering. Micro Commander synchronizer. ZF 1.561 to 1 transmission gear ratios. 12v Seawater wash down pump. Twin blowers. Racor fuel filters. Bilge pumps. Dripless shaft seals. 2-1/2" main prop shafts. Shower sump pump. Automatic oil changer. Optional fuel valve system in addition to transfer pump. Central vacuum system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229