- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
BEAUTIFUL, PRISTINE, ONE OWNER,
LIFT KEPT, PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED AND MAINTAINED, LOW HOUR CRUISER!!!!
Two Stateroom / Two Head Layout
Great diesel cruising vessel to take you to your favorite destinations.
Loaded with Options and Upgrades
This vessel shows pride in ownership and
must be seen to be appreciated.
- Engine HP: 370 Cruising Speed: 22 knts Max Speed: 27 knts
- Accommodations / Overview
- Spacious interior has (2) Staterooms and (2) Heads, large Galley with all the amenities for cruising. Salon/Dinette can accommodate six for dinner. Both Heads have Vacu-flush systems and each has a separate shower. Upgraded cherry cabinetry. Neutral carpeting and accents throughout. Central vacuum system.
- Curved Ultra-leather settee. Cherry table with inlay. Cherrywood cabinetry. Neutral decor and carpeting. Carpet runners. Clarion FM stereo with 6-disc CD changer.
- Beautiful full service Galley. Tundra refrigerator and freezer. Princess (2) burner Ceran stove top. Sharp Carousel "Grill 2" convection oven. Black & Decker Spacemaker coffee maker. Sharp (built-in) flat screen color TV/DVD - NEW 2007. Abundant cabinets and storage areas. Overhead lighting. AC Outlets.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward. Queen centerline berth. (2) Large drawers under berth. (2) Closets. Built-in port and starboard cabinets. Panasonic color TV with 4-head VCR. MarineAir SMX digital controls for air and heat. Built-in overhead lighting. Privacy curtain.
- Master / Day Head
- Full Head with separate shower is accessed from the Salon. Vacu-flush fresh water head. Vanity with sink and storage cabinet below. (2) Mirrored storage cabinets above sink. Large separate shower with glass door. Ventilation system.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is mid-ship with dressing area and en-suite private Head. Complete privacy door. Twin side-by-side berths with filler to make full king-size conversion. Mirrored closet. Twin mirrored cabinets. (4) Drawers for clothes and storage. Overhead reading lights. Flat screen color TV with DVD - NEW 2007. Portlight. En-suite Head Vacu-flush system with macerator. Vanity with sink. Separate shower.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine RL 80C color chart plotter (interfaced with auto pilot). Color radar. Color bottom machine. Sonar. Ray ST 6001 auto pilot. Ray 220 VHF radio. Compass. Remote spotlight control. Electronic engine syncs. Windlass control. Clarion remote stereo controls.
- Onan 9kW generator with Sound Shield. (4) Batteries. Automatic battery charger. Battery parallel switch. 12v/110v Electrical systems. Shore power with (2) 30amp cords. Telephone/cable TV inlet.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Full enclosure - Brand NEW 2010. Forward bow cushion - NEW 2008. Helm carpeting - NEW 2008. Walk-thru windshield for easy access to bow area. Windlass with deck mounted foot controls (and helm controls). Stainless steel bow rail with side stanchions. Foredeck sun pad lounge area. Transom door. Extended swim platform. Transom shower. Transom storage locker.
- Huge Cockpit with double Captain helm seating, roomy companion L-lounger across from helm, U-shaped seating in aft Cockpit suitable for a crowd and full built-in wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker for entertaining. Double Captain's helm seat with bolsters. Large companion lounger. U-shaped aft seating with table. Wet bar. Uline combo refrigerator/ice maker - NEW 2007. Full enclosure - Brand NEW 2010. Cockpit upholstery - NEW 2007. Cockpit carpeting - NEW 2008.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Yanmar 370hp diesel engines. MarineAir air conditioning system. Electronic engine synchronizer. 12v DC Bilge and sump pumps. Pressurized water system. 11 Gallon electric water heater. Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system. Automatic oil change system. Bennett trim tabs. Central vacuum system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229