- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION MAY 28, 2013
PERFORMANCE AND LUXURY ALL IN ONE!!
VERY LOW HOURS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL YACHT!!
BEST PRICED 2006 ALLEGRIA ON THE MARKET TODAY!!
"Irish Wake" has the optional 540hp Cummins diesels for a comfortable 25 knot cruise. This vessel has it all....factory Hard Top, Bow Thruster, great Raymarine color electronics package, cockpit grill with full refreshment center, including full wet bar with ice maker and refrigerator, twin teak bow sun loungers with pads and extended teak deck swim platform.
Too many options to list here. This is a must see!!!!
- Engine HP: 540 Cruising Speed: 25 knts Max Speed: 30 knts
- Accommodations / Overview
- The vessel sleeps four comfortably in two Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is forward with a queen size berth and private separate shower and head compartments. The aft Guest Stateroom features twin beds. There is a Guest Head. Salon seating converts to sleeping area. Neutral decor. Cherry wood cabinetry with high gloss finishes throughout. Karadon countertop surfaces. Teak & holly floors throughout.
- Ultra leather crescent-shaped lounge seating with integral storage (converts to a bed). Cherry wood table with high gloss varnish finish. Stools with storage. Extra large cabinets throughout. Lateral decorative storage. Teak and holly flooring. 26" Flat screen TV with DVD player. DirectTV satellite hook up. Deluxe stereo system with 6 disc CD changer, Sirius radio, amplifier, subwoofer and remote..
- Deluxe side-by side refrigerator with separate freezer. (2) Burner Ceran electric cook top stove with Karadon cover. Stainless steel exhaust fan above stove. Stainless steel microwave / convection oven. Stainless steel coffeemaker. Stainless steel sink with quality faucet and soap dispenser. Karadon countertop. Wood cutting board. Trash receptacle. Bar with glass storage. Spacious overhead storage. Hot and cold pressurized water system. 110v/220v Outlet.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with separate head and shower compartments. Privacy door. Queen size island bed with Ultra-suede finish. Under bed storage. Wood step access to bed. Comforter and decorative pillows. Port and starboard side full-height cedar-lined hanging lockers. Port and starboard side storage. Storage cabinets. Wood shelf. 15" Flat screen TV. Master Head VacuFlush toilet. Vanity with sink, deluxe faucet and Karadon countertop. High gloss wood trim. Medicine cabinet. Mirror. Trash receptacle with Karadon cover. Towel bar. Deluxe lighting. Opening porthole for light and ventilation. All fiberglass shower with privacy door and access from Master Stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom is aft. Ultra suede privacy curtain. Twin beds with spring mattresses. Under bed storage. Comforter & pillows. Full-height cedar-lined hanging locker. Make-up area with mirror, cabinet, seat and storage. (2) Opening portholes. Reading lights. 15" Flat screen TV. 110/220V Outlet . Central vacuum and accessories.
- Guest Head
- VacuFlush toilet. Vanity with sink, deluxe faucet and Karadon countertop. High gloss wood trim. Medicine cabinet. Mirror. Trash receptacle with Karadon cover. Towel bar. Deluxe lighting. Opening porthole for light and ventilation. Shower with curtain.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C-120 integrated GPS and 4kW radar with color chartplotter. Raymarine auto pilot. Raymarine digital depth. Danforth compass. VHF radio. Deluxe marine stereo radio, CD player with digital remote controls at the helm.
- Onan 9.0 kW 120V/60Hz generator with Sound Shield. Battery boxes & switches. Battery charger 80 amp. Battery charger 10 amp. CableMaster. TV/phone inlet with TV antenna, TV shore cord & phone shore cord. AC Circuit breaker panel. DC Main breaker panel.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Factory hard top. Twin captain helm seats. Helm U-shaped companion seating area with table. Starboard cockpit J-shaped lounge seating area. Port side L-shaped lounge seating area with round teak table. All seating areas with fiberglass inner storage. Cockpit wet bar and grill with ice maker, refrigerator, pressurized water, beverage and bottle storage and garbage receptacle. Digital remote control for sound system at the swim platform. Hot and cold cockpit shower. Twin teak bow sun loungers with pads. Extended teak deck swim platform. Cockpit GFI protected 110v/220v and 12v outlet. Quick connect pressurized city water hook-up system with hose and nozzle in rear cockpit. Stainless steel remote spotlight with remote control.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 540hp Cummin QSC-83 diesel engines. Bow thruster. (2) MarineAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle, humidity and digital controls (16,000 and 7,000 BTU's). Engine synchronizer. Electronic throttle and shift. SeaStar hydraulic steering. Hydraulic trim tabs with digital indicator. Halon fire extinguishing system. Dual trumpet air horns. Engine room insulation with metallic finish. (3) 12v Engine room lights. Engine room access ladder. (3) Bilge blowers. (3) Automatic bilge pumps with high water level alarm.. Marine wet exhaust system with molded-in through hull discharge. Fuel filters. (2) Aluminum fuel tanks with manual valves. 20 Gallon water heater 110v/220v. VacuFlush heads with macerators and holding tank with dockside pump out and level indicators. Waste tank vent odor filter.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229