- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 Price Reduction July 12, 2011
BEAUTIFUL HATTERAS MARK II LRC
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TRUE TURNKEY
1200 MILE PLUS LONG RANGE CRUISER / TRAWLER ......
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
"Funale" is in excellent condition.
Shows and runs like new!!
She is fully equipped for cruising with all of the amenities including
Fresh total Awlgrip paint job in 2005.
New Enclosure for Bridge and Sundeck in 2010.
Many upgrades and updates.
All machinery recently serviced 2011.
This is a MUST SEE for the serious LRC buyer.
- Accommodations / Overview
- This nicely appointed Mark II LRC has two Staterooms, each with its own private Head with separate showers. The Master Stateroom Suite is aft and VIP Guest Stateroom is forward. Traditional Hatteras Afrimosa woodwork throughout. Window valances and blinds throughout. Cabin entrances port and starboard.
- Salon / Dinette
- Custom L-shaped sofa with storage below (manufactured for owners by Hatteras furniture supplier - recovered mid-2011). Custom bar cabinet with pull out for liquor bottles and detailed areas for glass storage. Teak wood high-low table for dining or entertaining. Neutral carpeting. U-Line ice maker with filtered water. Color flat screen TV/DVD. Kenwood AM/FM stereo CD and IPod/Flashdrive port - NEW 2011. Lower Helm Station.
- Full-size Whirlpool two-door refrigerator with top freezer with stainless steel door fronts - 2006. Princess (3) burner electric stove with oven. Emerson microwave - NEW 2011. Countertops with safety edges. Stainless steel sink. Afrimosa wood cabinetry with abundant drawers and storage. Filtered water. Laminate wood floor.
- Master Stateroom
- Exceptionally spacious Master Stateroom is aft. Centerline queen berth with custom spring mattress. Built-in nightstands extend L-shaped to full length dressers with counter space and drawers below both port and starboard sides of berth. Wall mounted lamps on each side of berth. Extra large closet to port. Berber carpeting. RCA color TV. Aft escape window. En-suite Head to port.
- Master En-Suite Head and Shower
- Master Head is en-suite to starboard. Vacu-Flush head system. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Separate stall shower with glass bi-fold door. Mirror. Towel rod.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is forward. (2) Single berths with custom mattresses with center filler cushion. Large closet. Abundant storage and drawers below berths. Privacy door. Private access to VIP Guest Head. Slendide washer/dryer combo in companionway.
- VIP Guest Head
- VIP Guest Head is to port with private access from the VIP Guest Stateroom. Vacu-Flush head system. Vanity with sink and storage below. Separate stall shower with glass door. Mirror. Towel rod.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- FLYBRIDGE HELM STATION Furuno 1731 24 mile radar. Garmin 492 color GPS/chartplotter. Remote for Wood-Freeman 500 auto pilot. Standard Horizon VHF radio. Datamarine depth sounder. Azimuth electric compass. Acer computer monitor for laptop. Bridge to Lower Station computer interfaced (computer not included). Bridge to Lower Station intercom. LOWER HELM STATION Micrologic Navigator GPS. Wood-Freeman 500 auto pilot. Datamarine depth sounder. West Marine VHF radio. Davis Monitor II weather station. Lower Station to Bridge intercom.
- Northern Lights 8kW generator - 4190 hours. (6) Golf cart house batteries (replaced 12/2009). (1) 8D Start battery for starboard engine - replaced 2012. Battery banks are paralleled. Trace 2500 watt inverter/charger with RC 2000 monitor. Xantrex battery monitor (off Salon) - NEW 2011. 30 Amp or 50 Amp Service. 110v or 220v Electrical system. 30 and 50 Amp shore power cables.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Stark white Awlgrip - entire vessel - 2005. (3) Flybridge Captain's Helm seats. Flybridge built-in storage under Helm. Flybridge bench seating. Full Flybridge enclosure ((5) smilies) with bimini . All Eisenglass - NEW 2010. Aft Sun Deck with canvas bimini top, table and (4) chairs. Flybridge and Aft Sun Deck carpeting - NEW 3/2012. Texalene sunshades on exterior of all windows - NEW. Ideal electric windlass with rope-chain gypsy. Bruce 45lb. anchor with 200' 5/16" BBB chain. Fortress FX23 anchor with 200' 5/8" nylon with 30' chain. Salt water washdown on bow. Weaver davit system with custom davit to lower outboard motor to dinghy. Dockside water connection with protected pressure valve.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Recent maintenance 2012: All fluids, belts, impellers, etc. on both engines and generator done. Gaskets on thru-hull, baskets and gaskets on both engine heat exchangers - 12/2010. Twin 120hp Detroit GM4-53N diesel engines. Block heaters. (3) Marine Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle (Master Stateroom unit New 2010). Galleymaid MR 10 water system pump (reconditioned 2009). Debugger fuel cleaning system. Racor filters. Automatic oil change system for engines and genset. Strong-Seal dripless couplings and shaft seals. Airseps for both engines. Glendenning synchronizers at both stations. (4) Electric bilge pumps. Hart tank monitor for fuel and water. (2) Vacu-Flush heads with 90 gallon holding tank, macerator and overboard discharge (Master Head rebuilt 2005 and Guest Head rebuilt 2009).
- ICOM M-710 SSB radio. Kenwood HAM radio. Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229