$40,000 PRICE REDUCTION 3/24/2014
K-Pricho is perfect for a Charter boat, Cruiser or Sport Fisherman.
OWNER WANTS THIS BOAT SOLD NOW !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Two Stateroom layout offers Master Stateroom mid-ship to port with private en-suite Head and VIP Guest Stateroom forward. Guest/Day Head. Salon sofa converts to sleep (2) additional guests. Neutral carpeting. Drapes. 6' 6" Headroom.
- Large leather sofa to port converts to sleep (2). Upholstered barrel chair. High-gloss wood table adjusts high/low for dining and entertaining. Entertainment Center with flat screen TV, DVD player, AM/FM stereo, speaker system. Storage cabinets. Overhead rod holders. Air conditioning system.
- Galley is down. Under-counter side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. (3) burner electric cook top with oven. Microwave oven. Countertop with storage cabinets below. Large stainless steel sink. Hot and cold faucet. Pantry storage. Teak parquet floor. Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is mid-ship to port. Offset queen berth with storage under. Coordinated bed cover and accent pillows. (2) Full length closets with shelves. Vanity with drawers. Storage at gunwale. Mirrored wall accents. Decorative lamp. (2) Opening portals. Drapes. En-suite Master Head Electric head. Vanity with sink. Upper and lower storage. Stall shower. Overhead hatch. Opening Porthole. Privacy door.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is forward. V-Berth sleeps (2). Coordinated bed covers and accent pillows. (6) Drawers below berth. (2) Hanging closets. Large overhead hatch. Port and Starboard opening portals. Overhead rod holder. Air conditioning unit.
- Guest / Day head
- Electric head. Vanity with sink. Upper and lower storage. Hand-held convenience shower. Overhead hatch. Opening Porthole. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Robertson auto pilot. Ritchie compass. Furuno depthsounder. Hailer. Furuno 2Q radar. 100 meter CB radio. (2) Standard VHF radios. Rudder angle indicator. Furuno satellite navigation.
- NorthernLight 16kw generator. (8) Batteries. Automatic battery charger. 32v System. 12v System - Flybridge. (2) 50amp/125v Electric hookups. (1) 50amp/240V with Glendinning CableMaster.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Cockpit bimini. Cockpit padded bolsters. Side stanchions with life lines. (2) Danforth deck-mounted anchors with line. Electric windlass with foot switch. Twin Stainless steel anchor chock feed. Docking lights bow and stern. Fenders and lines. (12) Life jackets. Navigation lights. Teak swim platform with boarding ladder. (3) Ventilated deck hatches. (6) Opening portals. 3-Section windshield with cover. Flybridge Curtains. Bow Pulpit and Rails. Cockpit floor and hull side storage.
- Mechanical and Engine Details
- Twin Detroit DDEC / 8092 735 hp inboard motors. (3) CruisAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle (16,000, 10,000 and 7,000 BTU). (2) Bilge blowers. (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps. Bridge controls. Emergency engine stop alarm. Halon automatic/manual fire extinguishing system. Engine fuel shut off valve. Fume detector. Racor fuel filters. Raw water strainers. (2) electric heads with holding tank and overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal items and property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229.