- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICED REDUCED $10,000 (9/12)!!!!
Fuel Efficient Twin Perkins Diesels!!!!
“Ole Sunshine” is a classic three stateroom Pearson Trawler and will accommodate up to eight people comfortably. She features an expansive single level combination pilothouse, salon, full galley, head and master stateroom. Forward and down three steps are the guest staterooms and head. Her wide walk-around side decks and high rails make getting around her safe and easy and you can entertain a crowd up on her huge flybridge.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Accommodations/ Overview
- The deck house has a single level combination wheelhouse, salon/galley forward, head mid-ship and owner’s stateroom aft. The guest staterooms are down and forward and you access the twin guest stateroom through a half door. The salon has port and starboard doors to the side decks and the master stateroom has door access to the aft deck. The expansive flybridge is accessed by a ladder on the aft deck and has bench seating and a full helm station.
- Port and starboard doors to side deck. Couch to port. Stereo. Lighting 12V. Carpeted flooring. Blinds.
- Galley up. Princess electric 3 burner stove and oven. GE full size refrigerator/freezer. GE microwave oven. Abundant counter space. Storage cabinets. Double stainless steel sink. Pantry aft to port. Hot and Cold pressure water system w/ dockside. 20 gallon water heater with engine heat exchange.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth sleeps (2). Hanging locker port. Drawers under berth. Hardwood flooring. Lighting 12V. Reading Lights 12V. Outlet 110V. Slide - open windows all around. Door access to aft deck.
- Master Head
- Corian vanity with sink. Shelved medicine cabinet. Jabsco marine electric head with macerator. Shower stall with curtain. Lights, 12V. Outlet 110V. Fiberglass flooring.
- VIP Stateroom
- Over and under bunks sleeps (2). Hanging locker. Table. Carpeted flooring. Lighting 12V. Reading lights 12V. Overhead opening hatch.
- Forward Head
- Pull out wash basin.
- Twin Guest Stateroom
- Port and starboard twin berths sleep (4). Hanging locker. Shelves. Lighting 12V. Reading lights 12.
- Electronics / Navigation
- GPS Flybridge. Garmin 3010CGPS Map. Hummingbird Wide 100 depthfinder. Simrad AP26 auto pilot upper and lower helms. ICOM IC-M56 VHF bridge helm. Uniden Solara VHF lower helm. 4” Aqua Meter Gemini compasses on bridge and lower helms. Full Instrumentation upper and lower helms. Phillips AM/FM/CD stereo.
- Electrical System
- Westerbeke 8.0 BTD generator fresh water cooled. Prowatt 1000 Inverter. Batteries (2) 8D and (1) group 24. Battery parallel switch. Pro Mariner 30 battery charger auto. 30 amp dockside electrical cables. Electrical system 12V dc / 110V ac.
- Deck and Safety Equipment
- Flybridge bench seating port and starboard with cushions and storage. Flybridge ladder access from aft deck. Walk-around side decks. Bimini top. Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express electric windlass with flybridge controls. Danforth 20H and 22H anchor with chain& rode. Stainless Steel anchor roller. Stainless Steel fender caddies. Rope locker. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Search light remote / electric. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. New swim platform with boarding ladder. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom paint (New 8/11).
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Engines - Twin Perkins 135 HP T6.354 fresh water cooled (585 hrs. as of 10/11). Racor fuel filters. Freshwater cooling system. Morse duel lever engine controls. Raw cooling system. Bronze raw water sea strainers. Borg Warner Velvet Drive AS11-72C transmissions 1:1 ratio. Walter RV40D V-drive units. Marine Air AC/Heat 9000 BTU with digital controls. King Air AC/heat. Controls in flybridge and salon. Engine alarm. Seafire G250 Halon fire extinguishing system automatic. Engines fuel shut off valve. Bilge blowers. Bilge pump with float switch. Electric head with holding tank and Y-valve macerator discharge. Morse dual station steering. 54’ X 9” hydraulic trim tabs. Propellers 24 X 22 three blade.
- Antique dresser in master stateroom. Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263