- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
IF YOU ARE IN MARKET FOR ONE OF THE MOST ECONOMICAL
OFFSHORE / NEAR SHORE FISHING MACHINE ON THE MARKET .....
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
This one-of-a-kind custom Intrepid 322 Cuddy has a single DIESEL engine and
is loaded with options.
She has been lift kept with no bottom paint and shows in excellent condition!
Yanmar 315hp single diesel Mercury duo prop drive.
Cuddy with head.
Radar Arch with fully functional Upper Station,
Windlass, Lots of Rod Storage, (3) Transom Live Wells and
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- Cuddy Cabin
- Forward cabin with pull out filler cushion. Over-head lighting. Over-head hatch. Teak storage boxes. Mirrored bulkhead. Valances with matching décor. Electric, marine Head with holding tank.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Furuno GP1650 DF chart plotter/GPS/fishfinder. Simrad auto pilot. Furuno radar. Ritchie compass. Repeated electronics upper station. AM/FM/CD Player with speakers.
- Multi battery selector switch. 12v Electrical system. Electrical switches with breakers.
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Stepped hull design for high-performance handling. Arch with Weblon canvas. Custom foldable upper station with full controls and aft ladder access. Custom arch over radar for spotlight. Lexan windscreen & enclosure. Windlass with anchor and rode. Full transom swim platform. Custom fold up swim ladder. Bow rail. Electric motor for engine access. Lots of storage areas. Coaming bolsters. (2) Forward ice boxes. Helm seat with cup holders, hand rail, rod holders, and tackle station. Fresh water washdown system. Raw water washdown system. Arch spreader lights. Arch flo light. Courtesy lights. Navigation lights. Over-sized cleats with hawse pipes.
- Upper Station
- Livorsi controls. Stainless wheel. Garmin GPS/chartplotter. Livorsi Tach. 12v Outlet. Trim tab switches. Engine trim switch. Storage.
- Fishing Equipment
- (3) Transom live wells. (10) Lee gunwale rod holders. (2) In-deck fish boxes. (6) Tower rod holders. (4) Electric reel outlets. (2) Helm seat rod holders. (6) Under gunwale rod holders.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Single 315hp Yanmar Diesel with 940 hours. Mercury duo prop drive. Bennett trim tabs. Gaffrig matching gauges. Gaffrig throttles. Carbon monoxide sensors. Halon Fire suppressant system. (3) Rule live well pumps. (2) Bilge pumps.
- Personal items.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.