- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for a turnkey, long distance voyaging Trawler .....
LOOK NO FURTHER.
From the moment you approach this beautifully maintained long-range voyager, she'll have you thinking of faraway places.
She has all the bells and whistles to make your passage in comfort and grace.
Her current owners are serious about proper maintenance and
it shows from stem to stern.
Naiad Stabilized, 400 GPD Water Maker, 950 Fuel Capacity,
Efficient Single Cummins Diesel Engine, Collision Bulk Heading and
Pilothouse and Flybridge Electronics to satisfy the most discriminating captain.
Click on "Full Specs" and make arrangements to see this outstanding vessel.
You'll be glad you did !!!
OWNER LOOKING FOR OFFERS !!!!!!
(In Route to Connecticut)
- Accommodations Overview
- This meticulously maintained trawler offers superior accommodations and amenities for long range cruising. The fully appointed forward Master Stateroom has en-suite Head with tub and shower. Moving aft, on the port side is a nice Guest Stateroom with bunk berths. The upper berth collapses to create a sofa for lounging. Opposite is the Guest Head with a separate shower stall. Stairs up to the Salon are to port. The Salon has a settee aft and the Galley is centerline forward. Stairs leading to the spacious navigational Pilothouse with seating and berth are to starboard. Access to the Flybridge is to port. “Dutch doors” allow access and egress from both sides of the Pilothouse as well as the Salon to Aft Deck. Interior trim is cherry with beautiful birds eye maple insets in a satin finish. Cabin sole is high gloss teak and holly throughout. Ultra-leather and Ultra-suede upholstery. Speakers throughout vessel. Washer/dryer. Walk-around Master berth. Water maker. Bow Thruster. Stabilizers. Collision bulkhead.
- Salon / Dinette
- Dutch door entrée from Aft Deck is to starboard. Large sliding glass windows with screens surround the Salon. L -shape settee with Ultra-suede cushions to port. Accent pillows. Hi-lo fold-out teak table for dining or entertaining. Cabinet to starboard with slide out storage drawer. Corner cabinet to port. Drop down curtains and sun shades. 12v DC LED overhead lights. (1) LED Brass reading lamp with dimmer. Overhead hand rails. Roman shades. Sony radio/MP3 input jack with 10-disc CD changer (SAT ready 2007). Alternate hatch access to Engine Room.
- The Commissary is located below Salon. Access hatch from Salon, in front of aft entrance door. Finished wood and trim. (3) Storage cabinets. (12) Bottle wine cabinet. 12v DC overhead lighting with switch. Rubber tile sole.
- U-Shaped centerline Galley with bar-style serving counter. Nova Kool 12v DC/ 110v AC refrigerator/freezer ( 2008). Seaward Princess (3) burner electric stove with cover. Microwave/ convection oven – NEW 2012. Grunert in-counter cool plate freezer. Corian countertops. (2) Stainless steel side-by-side sinks. Single lever Euro-style faucet. Cherry wood upper and lower cabinets and drawers. Under-mounted rack for wine glasses. Camfro Sirocco fan (2011). LED 12v DC Lighting. (2) Round fixed port lights. Bar serving counter decorative side toward Salon. (2) Stainless steel padded bar stools.
- Portuguese bridge. Windows on all sides for full visibility. Helm station with dedicated instrument console with engine controls. Teak varnished helm wheel. Captain’s adjustable Ultra-leather Helm Chair with foot rest and flip-up bolster (2008). Ultra-suede settee with foot rest, cup holders in arm rests and storage under. Pilot berth behind settee with 4" foam mattress and brass reading light. Pull out chart table on port side of Helm. Goose-neck chart light. Dutch-style doors, port and starboard. Overhead opening hatch with custom screen (2010). Raritan Icerette ice maker at top of stairs from Salon. Ditch bag. Flares including parachute flares. (2) West Marine inflatable life jackets. Portable radio rack.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Walk-around island queen berth with 10" Handcraft custom mattress. (2) Drawer storage in berth pedestal. Side lockers with opening top lids in counters. (2) Hanging closets with auto lights, latches and louvered doors. Built-in vanity to starboard with (3) drawers and mirror. Built-in vanity to port with (3) drawers. (2) Brass reading lamps with LED bulbs. Mirror. Overhead lighting. Courtesy lights. 120v AC Wall mounted fan. SMX II Digital air conditioning controls. Overhead escape hatch with OceanAir blackening shade. (4) opening port lights with OceanAir blackening shades and bug screens. 19" Dynex LED flat screen TV – NEW 2012. Toshiba DVD player (inside cabinet) (2007). Stereo speakers. Watertight collision buklhead access.
- Master Head
- Jabsco electric marine head system. Vanity with Corian countertop, cast sink and storage below. Single lever faucet. Cabinets above and below sink. Mirror above sink. Bath tub with shower wand, single lever control and shower curtain. (2) Storage lockers. Teak towel racks. (3) 12v DC lights. Stainless steel opening port light with screen. 12v DC Exhaust fan. Electrosense waste tank monitor.
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower single berths with 4" foam mattress. Upper berth folds down to create sofa. Hanging locker with auto light, door latch and louvered door. Drawer storage under lower berth. (2) Brass reading lights. Bi-fold entrance door system. Courtesy lights. Air conditioning controls. (Splendide washer/dryer combo in hallway.)
- Guest Head
- Jabsco electric marine head system. Vanity with Corian countertop and cast sink. Single lever faucet. Separate stall shower with shower wand, single lever control and folding glass doors. Cabinets above and below sink. Mirror. Teak towel racks. (2) Stainless steel port lights with screens. 12v Exhaust fan.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- PILOTHOUSE Furuno 1835 36NM Radar. Furuno GP 37 GPS. Furuno DS 6100 Depth Sounder. Robertson AP 11 Auto pilot. Interphase Sea Scout forward looking SONAR. Dedicated Gateway Computer (Windows 7) with 23" Acer Monitor (2011) for Nobeltec VNS Charting Software (version 10.7). Charts from Bay of Fundy to Turks & Caicos. Cormar Dual Channel AIS Receiver (2011). ICOM 710 RT SSB Radio. Pactor USB II with Pactor III license. ICOM M127 VHF Radio. Uniden UM525 VHF Radio with WHAM X4 Wireless RAM Mike (2006). Raytheon Ray 100 Handheld VHF Radio. Ritchie Powerdamp 6" Compass. ACR Globalfix 406 EPIRB. Davis Weather Wizard III Weather Station. Cable Throttle Controls. Naiad MultiSea II (6'sf Fins) Stabilizer Controls. Bow Thruster Controls. Flo Scan Fuel Monitor. Weems and Plath Clock and Barometer. Tide Clock. Sony Stereo Radio with MP3 input, SAT ready (in Salon). Sony 10-Disc mounted CD Player with Remote. Speakers throughout. FLYBRIDGE Furuno GP 1850 Chartplotter and Depth Finder. ICOM M59 VHF Radio. Robertson AP 11 Remote Auto Pilot Controls. Ritchie Powerdamp 6” Compass. Jabsco searchlight controls. Bow thruster controls. (2) 8ft. Shakespeare VHF antennas. (1) 23ft. Shakespeare SSB antenna. (1) Additional 23ft. VHF antenna. WiFi Antenna booster. Electric Dinghy Lift Windlass. Speakers throughout.
- Westerbeke 12.5 kW generator (5659 hours) with sound shield. Main Engine start battery: 8D AGM- 255 amp hours ( Sept. 2011). Generator start battery: Series 31 AGM (2009). House bank batteries: (4) AGM Slimline - 820 amp hours - NEW 1/2010. Dedicated Bow Thruster battery - NEW 10/2011. Link Pro Battery Monitor (located in Pilothouse) - NEW 10/2011. Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 Inverter/Charger (2011). 180 amp High Output Alternator (spare 120 amp and 105 amp Alternators). KISS Wind Generator(2008). Shore power/Cable/Phone connections located in Foredeck and Cockpit. (1) 25ft. 50 amp shore power cords. Twin 30 amp to 50 amp splitter.
- Includes Triumph 12’ hard Dinghy with 2005 15hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor and cover. Plexiglass windscreen with stainless steel grab rail. (2) Garelik swivel Helm chairs with foot rests. 28” Stainless steel steering wheel. Rudder indicator. Canvas lee cloths rail enclosures (2010). Sunbrella Cadet Grey Bimini (2009). Propane locker. Mast and boom stays have been upgraded with 1/4" stainless steel hardware. Hinged tabernacle. Garhauer stainless steel kayak holders. Waterproof speakers (2011). Taco LED spreader lights (2010). Built-in hatch for engine removal (Selene standard feature). Electric winch on boom for Dinghy deployment. Life sling.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Foredeck bow awning (2011). Additional snap on screens for all opening windows (no see-um screens) Phifertex UV Outside window shades/covers. Teak Caprails around main deck. LED Navigation lights (2009). LED Anchor light (automatic, photocell). 12v DC Horn. Forespar Flopper Stopper System. Stainless swim ladder on swim platform. Fresh water wash down aft. Salt water wash down in anchor locker. Aft Deck fresh water hand held shower (hot/cold). Fenders and fender covers. Muir Cheetah H1600 windlass with deck switches and remotes at each Helm. (2) 75lb. CQR anchors. (1) Fortress 55 anchor. (1) West Marine Danforth-style 45lb. anchor. 200 feet 3/8" Chain (NEW 2009) with 100 feet of 3/4" nylon rode. 450 feet 3/4" Nylon additional rode. Grapnel hook anchor. All dock, storm lines and chafe gear. Emergency Rudder Tiller. Winslow 4-person Life Raft in FRP case mounted in Cockpit - inspected 2010. Flares including parachute. Life vests. Full-size Craftsman Tool box mounted in Lazzarette.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 180hp Cummins 5.9L engine with 5117 hours. Cummins rated Med continuous duty, commercial industrial rated expected engine hours before overhaul is 18,000 to 20,000. Fuel consumption typically 2.5 to 3 GPH. Sleipner (Side Power) SP 155TC Bow Thruster. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems ( (1) for Salon/Pilothouse, (1) for Staterooms) and (4) evaporator units. Dual Racor FG900 Fuel Filter. NAIAD Electro/Hydraulic Stabilizers with MultiSea II controls. Fuel polishing system. Fernstrom keel cooler. 1.75” 316 Stainless steel propeller shaft. 3-Blade Nibral propeller. PYI dripless packing. Hynautic hydraulic steering. (2) High capacity bilge blowers. (4) 2000GPH 12v DC electric bilge pumps with automatic switches. Emergency manual bilge pump centrally located with a manifold to allow pumping all bilge areas. Village Marine Tech 400GPD Water Maker (2007) . 20gal Dual system hot water heater. Jabsco 12v DC electric pressurized fresh water system. Whole house water filtration system. Fluorescent Engine Room lights. Various Spare parts, equipment manuals. New Cutlass Bearing (1/13). New Waste Water hoses (2/13).
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463