- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION ON 3-15-2013
FULLY EQUIPPED THREE STATEROOM MOTOR YACHT ....
This very nice and clean, low hour Sea Ray 370 Aft Cabin sleeps (7).
TNT Lift with Dinghy.
Professionally maintained and serviced.
Only two owners since new.
Lots of upgrades December 2011.
Must be seen to be appreciated.
Priced aggressively to sell NOW !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This well appointed, condominium-style vessel has a three Stateroom layout and provides sleeping accommodations for (7). Master Stateroom aft has en-suite private Head with separate shower. Large Forward Guest Stateroom sleeps (2). Mini Guest Stateroom has single berth. Guest Head is forward. Salon / Dinette sofa converts to sleep (2). Neutral décor throughout. Light cabinetry throughout. Neutral carpeting with carpet runners throughout. (Carpets recently steam cleaned and runners washed). Neutral drapes. Central vacuum system.
- Salon / Dinette
- L-Shaped cream leather sofa with electric remote control that drops to double berth. Storage area under seating. Accent pillows. Large Sandstone table for dining or entertaining. Cream barrel chair. (4) Built-in storage cabinets to starboard. Entertainment center with Panasonic color TV with VHS and storage cabinet. Clarion 6-disc CD changer. Clarion marine AM/FM stereo with cassette player.
- Galley is down. Nova Kool refrigerator / freezer. Kenyon (3) burner electric stove top with railing. Sharp Carousel convection / microwave oven built into cabinet. Black and Decker Space maker coffee maker in cabinet. Sandstone countertops. Sandstone sink with faucet and spray nozzle. Upper and lower cabinets. Storage drawers. Pressure and dockside fresh water systems. Power vent.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is aft. Offset queen bed. Bed covers with accent pillows. Shelf at head of berth. Storage areas above bed along aft wall. (1) Large double hanging closet. (1) Small hanging closet. (2) Mirrored storage areas. Corner dressing vanity with countertop, drawers below and mirrored cabinet above. Bank of drawers. Panasonic TV with VHS built into cabinet. Reading light. Aft escape window. Portals. Drapes. En-Suite Master Head Mirrored pocket door for privacy. VacuFlush head system with waste level monitor. Vanity with Sandstone countertop, sink and storage below and mirror above. Mirrored cabinet. Portal. Separate stall shower with seat, shower wand, hand bar, portal and glass door. Power vent.
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Centerline queen bed with storage under. Bed covers with accent pillows. Matching upholstered gunwale bolsters. Mirrored “headboard”. (2) Large separate hanging closets. Large drawers. Reading lights. (4) Portals with drapes. Overhead hatch with screen and cover. Small color TV with built-in VHS.
- Mini Guest Stateroom
- Mini Guest Stateroom is to port. Single berth. Bed cover with accent pillow. Matching upholstered bolster. Mirrored hanging locker. (2) Drawers.
- Guest / Day Head
- Guest Head is forward to port between the two Guest Staterooms. VacuFlush head system with fiberglass hinged seat cover. Vanity with Sandstone countertop, sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. (3) Mirrored storage cabinets above sink. Shower curtain. Power vent.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine RC631 Color GPS/color Plotter. Ray pilot 650 Auto Pilot. Autohelm Tri-Data. Raytheon RL70 Radar – 24 mile. Garmin 400C color bottom Machine / Color Fish Finder. Raytheon R201 VHF with Hailer. Ritchie Compass. 406 MGz EPIRB. Guest remote spotlight control. Trim tab control. Windlass remote control. Clarion stereo helm remote.
- Westerbeke 8kW diesel generator – 465 hours. (5) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. ProMariner 40 automatic converter/charger. Battery monitor meter. (2) 50' 30amp Dockside power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes TNT Hydraulic Lift and 2002 8’ 6” Boss hard bottom Dinghy with 8 hp Yamaha motor with NEW (Dec. 2011) full dinghy cover. Forward windshield cover – NEW Dec. 2011. Total Flybridge and Aft Deck enclosures – (6) zips in front and sides and aft – NEW Dec. 2011. Flybridge and Aft Deck carpeting – NEW Dec. 2011. Flybridge Helm cover – NEW Dec. 2011. (2) Flybridge Captain’s Helm chairs. Flybridge starboard companion lounge. Flybridge bench seating. Radar arch. Aft Deck fiberglass hard top. Aft Deck wing doors. Aft Deck chairs and table. Aft Deck built-in wet bar with U-line ice maker, sink, glass holders, trash receptacle and storage. Lofrans electric windlass with cover for motor. Anchor with chain and rode. Navigation lights. Horn. Fresh water deck wash down system. Hot and cold water Cockpit shower. Spotlight with remote control. Bow pulpit and rails. Transom door. Starboard side molded steps from swim platform to Aft Deck. Fender racks with fenders. TNT Lift swim platform. Swim ladder.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 350 hp Caterpillar 3116 diesel engines with 741 hours. Fresh water cooling systems for mains and generator. Electric oil change system for mains and generator. Cruising props - 14-15 knots. (3) Cruise Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital controls. Flybridge engine controls. Halon 1301 fire extinguishing system. Hot water heater. Bilge blowers. Automatic bilge pumps. Engine temp alarms. Engine fuel shut off valves. Fuel filters. Raw water sea strainers. Central vacuum system. (2) VacuFlush head systems with macerator and holding tank. Hydraulic steering. Trim tabs. Engine synchronizer gauge. CO2 Fume detector. Dripless shaft logs.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229