- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI
- Number of Engines
Price reduced $15,000 (5/12)!!!
Super Clean and Low Hours!!!
Stored under Cover!!
September 2011 New Manifolds, Elbows and Risers!!!
2012 New Bottom Paint!!
Well maintained, stored under cover and it shows in her exterior condition.
She features a huge cockpit, excellent seating, wet bar, spacious interior, amenities for extended cruising, sleeping accommodations for 6, exceptional storage capacity.
Powered by Twin Crusader 6.1L MPI inboards.
Includes air conditioning/heat.
Generator serviced 4/12.
This boat is loaded with options!!
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This fully appointed vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three sleeping areas: Forward Berth, Mid-cabin convertible seating/sleeping area and convertible Salon/Dinette settee. High-gloss cherry interior finish. Neutral upholstery. Deep storage cabinets everywhere. Head room 6’6”. Halogen and indirect lights throughout.
- Salon / Dinette
- Raised U-shaped seating converts to sleeping area for (2). Teak table.
- Novacool refrigerator with freezer. Kenyon (2) burner Kerocera electric stove. Kenmore built-in microwave oven. Corian countertop with molded-in sink. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside and regulator. Water heater (6 gallon).
- Forward Berth
- Offset queen berth sleeps (2). Storage under berth. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Privacy curtain.
- Seating area converts to sleeping area for (2). Storage under seating. Hanging locker.
- Vacu-flush head system. Solid surface vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Shower with shower curtain. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Lights, 12v/110v. GFIC outlet 110v. Fiberglass lined flooring. Screened portal.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine Sl70C GPS chart / fishfinder. Faria digital depth. 3" Compass. Raymarine 215 DCS VHF radio. Sony stereo AM/FM/6 disc CD player - Sirius ready with helm remote and (5) speakers. Large flat screen TV with DVD and remote, cable ready.
- Electrical System
- Kohler 5.0kW generator. (3) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. (2) 30 amp Dockside electrical cables. Electrical system - 12v/110v.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Full engine instrumentation. Drive and trim tab indicators. Neutral safety lockout. Double helm seat with flip-up bolsters. Companion lounge seat. Bow sunpad. Under seat storage. Wrap-around cockpit lounge with table. Windshield washers and wipers. Walk-thru windshield. Stainless steel bow rail. Stainless steel cleats. (3) Deck hatches. Wet bar with ice maker. Electric Maxwell windlass with foot switches. Plow anchor with chain and rode. Camper canvas and Eisenglass enclosure. Navigation lights. Electric search light with remote control. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Coast Guard approved safety package. Life jackets. Transom hot and cold shower. Transom storage lockers. Transom door. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Bottom paint. Stored under cover.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 320hp Mercruiser 6.1L MPI inboard engines (505 hours as of 7/11). 16,000 BTU Air conditioning system with reverse cycle. Controls in cockpit. Engine alarm. Fireboy automatic halon fire extinguishing system.. Freshwater cooling system. (3) Automatic bilge pumps. (2) Bilge blowers. Engine fuel shut off valves. Fume detector. Vacu-flush head system. Holding tank and overboard. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263