- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand New Boat!! The engines have never been in the water.. Call now for more information!!
Owner looking to buy a boat ,which is princess v62 or v70..second Azimut 62s or 68s ...not older than 2006..3rd Sunseeker predator between 60-70 feet.. ...Like trade in with my 2 boats or one.
- 12 volt lighting Bi-fold locking entry door Decor pillows Forward v-berth w/filler cushion and storage Interior Fabric Selection
- Port light, opening, with screen Dome light, 12V, w/switch Liner, full fiberglass, skid resistant Curtain, removable w/storage and access to rigging console Portside entry door Head, self-contained Sink, molded Pressurized fresh water system (hot/cold)
- Portside galley station
- Aft baitwell w/light Beverage holders, stainless steel (8) Overboard scupper w/screen Courtesy lights, LED Fish boxes, aft, port/stbd (2) Rear bench seat, fold-away and aft bolster Forward storage, in-floor Glovebox, lockable Helm seat, convertible leaning post Lounges, forward, port/stbd w/storage below Portside galley station Rigging station at transom Sport arch, powdercoated, white
- Hull & Deck
- Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel Bow rails, split, powdercoated aluminum, white Cleats, pull-up, stainless steel (7) Forward anchor/gear storage Forward deck hatch w/screen Hardware, thru-bolted, stainless steel Rub rail, heavy duty Swim platform, integrated Rod holders (9) Rod racks, under gunwale, port/stbd Transom door Windscreen, glass Deck hatch w/screen Port lights, opening w/screens Hullside color
- 12 volt lighting Aft bilge lighting Battery charger, 30 amp Battery switches w/voltage sensitive relays Bilge pump w/auto float switch Compass Electronics accessory buss at helm Instrumentation, digital Horn, stainless steel trumpet Hoses, steel-reinforced Ignition, safety interlock system w/lanyard Navigation lights Oil tank storage w/remote oil fill (2-stroke only) Propellers, stainless steel Shore power, 30 amp w/50' shore power cord Steering, hydraulic tilt, dual ram (BRP and Yamaha) Connections, electrical, submersible-rated Trim tabs, heavy duty with indicators Water heater, continuous supply Accessory plug, 12V Steering wheel, stainless steel w/power knob
- COCKPIT Bow table Forward bow full filler/sunpad Steering wheel, aluminum w/power knob HULL & DECK Dive ladder, heavy duty, removable Rub rail, heavy duty w/stainless steel insert Boot Tape MECHANICAL Remote spotlight Trim tabs, heavy duty offshore Windlass w/300' rope/chain combo GALLEY Refrigerator, stainless steel, pull out HEAD Marine head w/dockside pumpout Overboard discharge for marine head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.