- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 4270 Cruisers is a big, full-bodied express boat with a wide beam and a sleek profile. She has a luxurious two-stateroom interior and plenty of cockpit seating. The U-Shaped lounge and helm seating area ensures comfortable cruising with ample amount of space to move around. Her notable characteristics: reverse radar arch, a long foredeck and extended swim platform put this vessel in a class of its own.
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 50
- This 4270 Cruisers is a big, full-bodied express boat with a wide beam and a sleek profile. She has a luxurious two-stateroom interior and plenty of cockpit seating. The U-Shaped lounge and helm seating area ensures comfortable cruising with ample amount of space to move around. Her notable characteristics: reverse radar arch, a long foredeck and extended swim platform put this vessel in a class of its own. This vessel has a unique roomy interior that sets her aside from most other cramped express cruisers. The wide-open salon has a crescent shaped convertible settee with TV, VCR and 6 disc CD changer. There is salon access to the head with a stand-up shower, vanity and sink. The U-shaped galley is remarkably large with wood flooring and plenty of counter space. It’s equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner electric stove, microwave oven/convection oven and a double sink. The mid cabin suite has twin single berths that convert into a queen size bed, a private head and a stand-up dressing area. The forward stateroom has a queen berth, two clothes lockers and plenty of storage. The cockpit includes removable, wrap-around aft seats and a walk-through windshield for easy foredeck access. There is a wet bar with a refrigerator and ice maker as well as an abundance of drink holders. The large helm area has a double companion helm seat and a port side helm lounge. The helm includes a tilt hydraulic powered steering wheel, Depth sounder, compass, hours meter, horn and stereo with CD player.
- Additional Equipment
- Camper Top. Top, Bimini. Sunlounge/Table in Cockpit. Air Conditioner/Heater (Includes Second Dockside Wiring Outlet). Bulkhead and Door, Forward Stateroom. Carpeting & Cover with Acrylic Snap Down. Curtains, Hatch/Skylight. Hot Water System - 11 Gal/42 L. Skylight, Ventilating with Screens. Table, Cabin. Telephone Wiring, Jack and Dockside Receptacle. Window Blinds. Windows, Hull Port. Head Compartment, Private (2). Head, Vacu-Flush (2). Pump, Shower, Sump. Ventilation System, Head Compartments. Anchor Roller/Mooring Bit/Cleat. Arch, Radar, Aluminum (with Arch Lights). Battery Isolator. Battery Charging System. Battery Parallel Switch. Boarding Gate, Transom. Bonding System. Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling. Blowers, Bilge. Carbon Monoxide Detector. Dockside Water Inlet. Dockside Wiring, 115 V, 30 Amp. Dockside Wiring, Second Outlet, 30 Amp. Electrical Master Panel, AC/DC with Voltmeters and Function Indicators. Fender Storage. Fiberglass Cockpit, Self-Draining Fuel System, Cross Over. Generator, 8.0 KW, Diesel -36 Amp Output (220 V Only). Ground Fault Interrupter Outlet. Gunwale Molding, Stainless Steel Hatch, Bow, with Screen. Hardware, Deck, including Amidship Cleats. Instrumentation. Lights, Bilge. Lights, Cabin Side Boarding. Lights, Cockpit Courtesy. Mufflers. Navigation Lights, International Propellers, Bronze (Nibral Std w/Dsl). Pulpit. Pump, Bilge, Automatic (2). Rail, Bow, Welded Stainless Steel. Rope Locker, Bow. Sea Water, Strainers. Shaft Logs, Dripless. Shower, Cockpit. Trim Tabs. Windlass, Remote Control, with Foredeck Foot Switch (Includes Anchor with 150' 5/8" Line and 6' 5/16" Chain). Windshield, White Frame, Safety Glass. Windshield Wipers (2).
- Personal effects, art, and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!