Call for details!
- This beautiful 125' motor yacht was designed by the experienced Turkish marine architect Soyaslan with interior done by the United Kingdom design firm Bannenberg Design Unlimited, Simon Rowell, Creative Director. She is an elegant, rich and glamorous motor yacht that radiates quality and class rather than crass. She was built for an experienced commercial maritime family, who know quality and value above all else, at the Ursa Tersanesi shipyard in Turkey just south of Istanbul. She was delivered in the Spring of 2008. Her rosewood, oak and shagreen wood interior is of the highest quality created with precision by Ulutas furnishings and carpentry in their 48,500 square foot facility at Izmaler Shipyard in Tuzla, Turkey. Her fit and finish is exceptional. The interior of DREAM ON has subtle Turkish influences and an Ottoman ceramic motif in her decor. Her top of the line interior boasts carpet by Stepevi and furniture by Kingcome, Promemoria and Todd Hase to name a few. Her unique TV cabinet separates the dining area with custom designed dining table and chairs and one of a kind William Yeoward chandelier from the main salon. Wool and silk carpeting leads forward to the Owner's Stateroom and luxurious understatement in its oak paneling with nickel highlights. The Skylounge has comfortable seating convenient to the large flat panel television concealed behind paneling. Two beautiful handmade, coffee tables finish off the elegant surroundings. An owner’s office and exercise room are also available on this deck. DREAM ON is powered by two MTU 16V2000M91 engines, which provide 2,000 horsepower and a cruising speed of 14 knots. Her range at 12 knots is 2,600 nautical miles. In addition to her master stateroom, she has a VIP stateroom and 2 additional guest cabins. She has crew accommodations for Captain, Engineer and four additional crew members in two crew cabins. Her hull and superstructure are steel and she is classed ABS *A1-AMS Yacht and she is MCA compliant. She has two 70-kilowatt main Kohler generators and two additional 33 and 40 kilowatt Kohler generator for emergency and backup. She is a beautiful motor yacht with an outstanding pedigree, which can compete with any yacht in her category.
- Master stateroom, VIP stateroom, and (2) Guest Cabins. Crew: 1 Captain and 1 Engineer. Two crew cabins.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Engines: Twin MTU 16V 2000M91 (2,000 hp 2,350 rpm) Gearbox: ZF4:1 Hydraulics: Data Stabilizers: Quantum QC-1500, 2-FIN/Zero speed Bow Thruster: Quantum QT-120, 100 hp, hydraulic Ventilation: G&R Air Conditioning: CLD, 360.00 BTU, CLD, 26 air handlers Desalinization: (2) IDROMAR-MC5s (5.500 LT / 452 GAL) Toilet System: EVAC Vacuum Fuel Centrifuge / Separator: Westfalia
- Generators & Electrical
- GENERATORS: Kohler (1) 33 kW EFOZ33 for harbour (2) 70 kW EFOZ40 for main (1) 40 kW EFOZ40 for emergency ELECTRICAL: 230/400 VAC 230 VAC lighting 24 VDC CHARGERS: Mastervolt 24/100, 100-amp Mastervolt 24/240, 50-amp Mastervolt 12/25, 50-amp Mastervolt 24/50, 50-amp
- Communication Equipment
- Inmarsat C SSAS SATCOM Inmarsat C Inmarsat Mobile Earth Station Furuno Furuno radio console Furuno MF HF radio (2) Furuno radio telephones (full duplex) Telephone Tron Sart Jortron FMDSS Jortron EPIRB Jortron hand held VHF
- Furuno 12 kW radar Furuno AIS Furuno transponder/receiver with printer Furuno receiver Tokimec autopilot Furuno DGPS with plotter Furuno 20.1 chart display Furuno 20.1 multi display Furuno Navtec receiver with printer Classens & Plath magnetic compass Tokimec Gyro compass
- Total Power: 2000 Max Speed: 17 Knots Half Load
- Fuel: 45 Tons
- Entertainment Equipment
- Pioneer 50" plasma TV in main salon Loewe Xelos LCD 20 TV in cabins Bose Lifestyle DVD in main salon Bose Lifestyle audio
- Security & Safety Equipment
- Marioff Hi-Fog system in machinery spaces and all accommodations Jortron Tron Sart GMDSS Jortron EPIRB
- Anchor & Mooring System
- Data windlass DZC 3300E Data DHC 1500E cpastans
- CLD equipped fridge room Gaggenau refrigerator Gaggenau cooker Gaggenau microwave Gaggenau oven Gaggenau extractor hood fan Gaggenau deep fryer Gaggenau grill Gaggenau double BBQ grill Gaggenau dishwasher (2) Gaggenau clothes washers & dryers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!