HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!
4 staterooms. Galley up. Extensively upgraded in 2002 with new interior décor, entertainment systems, electronics – and much more. Captain maintained.
- Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 14.5
- Fuel: 775 Fresh Water: 350
- LOWER DECK: This rare, popular galley up 58' Hatteras motoryacht has four staterooms (all with flat screens) that sleep up to nine owners/guests and handsome original teak paneling. All the way forward on the lower deck is an upper and lower berth cabin (berths to starboard, built-in dresser to port) with private ensuite head and stall shower. Across from the head is a stack washer/dryer. Because it is apart from the rest of the accommodations, this stateroom is well suited to be used either for crew or for additional guests. Aft and up two steps from the forward cabin is a second guest (or crew cabin) to port with criss-cross berths and an ensuite bath with head and "wet shower". Opposite this cabin to starboard is a small dinette. Immediately aft of this area is a curved stairway which leads to the pilothouse above. Down three steps and continuing aft is a companionway which leads between the split engine rooms to the guest and owner's accommodations. Just aft of the port engine room is the VIP twin berth stateroom with a head and full shower opposite to starboard. The twin berth stateroom has bureaus built-in between the berth, large drawers under each bunk and a full height hanging locker. All the way aft is the large full beam master stateroom with a queen berth on the centerline, built-in drawers to starboard and a built-in vanity with seat and more drawers to port. Across the forward port end of the stateroom is a large walk-in closet with a safe. To starboard forward is a large ensuite head with combination tub and shower. MAIN DECK: Starting all the way forward on the main deck is the wheelhouse with electronics mounted on the console (most new in 2002). In place of the standard stainless steering wheel there is a handsome varnished wooden wheel. Behind the helm, along the after bulkhead is a comfortable, upholstered built-in settee with carved wooden armrests. To port of the settee are steps which lead up to the flybridge. To starboard are steps which lead below to the sleeping accommodations and engine compartments. Immediately aft of the wheelhouse is the large on-deck open galley and main salon. The galley was significantly upgraded in 2002; new granite countertops and some new appliances were installed, sink faucets were replaced with brushed stainless, the parquet flooring here and through the main deck was refinished, the headliner was replaced and new Halogen lighting was installed. The main salon was redecorated with Roman shades, upholstery for the three seater sofa, new lamps, a new flat screen TV, DVD and sound system, new easy chairs and 2 new Director chairs, with woven seats and backs, and area rugs. At the opposite end of the main salon, through double doors, is the covered aft deck with isinglass enclosures. There is an oval natural teak dining table here with six matching chairs, a woven grass rug. Also found here are speakers for the new sound system. A gate in the aft deck leads to a ladder to the swim platform below.
- 3-Seat sofa in main salon Varnished teak hi-lo dining table (3) Director chairs with woven backs and seats Teak parquet sole throughout main deck (2) Upholstered easy chairs Oval teak table with (6) matching chairs on aft deck Simulated grass rug (5) Double brass wall lamps Wet bar to starboard
- Kitchen Aid refrigerator with freezer, June 2001 Whirlpool icemaker on aft deck Galley Maid 4-burner electric stove with oven Whirlpool Microwave, new 2002 Modern Maid Z DW 660D Dishwasher Pressure dockside fresh water system Stainless steel sink Garbage disposal Granite counter tops (2002) Asko washer and Asko dryer in forward stateroom, new 2002
- Master Stateroom
- Vanity with chair and bureau to port Bureau to starboard Swing arm lamps by berth Sharp 21" flat screen TV
- New light fixtures and brushed stainless faucets Blue Lapis Lazuli countertops in master and guest heads
- Deck Equipment
- Avon 11' tender with Yamaha 25 hp, 4-stroke engine (new 2002) Danforth anchor MarQuipt davit Radar arch Swim ladder Swim platform Life jackets/life rings Side stanchions with lifelines Bow pulpit with rails Coast Guard safety package Navigation lights Dual search lights Single, manual spot light Aft deck curtains new 2007 Bridge curtains new 2006 Flybridge curtains Windshield washer & wipers New double Bimini top with Stratoglass side curtains at helm area, 2006 L-shaped seating with circular table Clock and barometer
- Most electronics new in 2002. WHEELHOUSE: Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator DPGS GP-37 Furuno RD-30 multi-display (depth, GPS, speed, etc.) Furuno Model 1932 Mark-2 48 nm range Shakespeare VHF radio - all channels Horizon Intrepid GX1260S VHF radio Simrad AP20 autopilot (1) Compass Raytheon depth sounder, new 2002 Rayline search light Lev-O-Gage FLYBRIDGE: Northstar 951 GPS, upgraded 2007 Raytheon ST60 depth sounder Horizon Intrepid VHF Simrad AP22 remote for autopilot Raritan rudder angle indicator (2) Motorola Talkabouts (T5720) (1) 5" Compass
- 110/220 AC system 12V & 32V DC system (8) 8V 2 banks 32V batteries - house, engine starting batteries (1) 12V battery for gen start (1) 8D for 12V electronics Kilopak 20 kw generator new 2002
- Entertainment Equipment
- Sharp 21" flat screen TV's in salon and master and other cabins CD/DVD/TV and AM/FM stereos in all cabins Trac Vision 4-TV receiver Pioneer multi-control high power DVD/VCR/CD player with AM/FM tuner - DVD P7000 in main salon Panasonic 4-head hi-fi stereo - DVD & VHS RCA satellite tuner Denon tuner and amplifier HD - 4 High definition speaker selection system with ST245 systems
- Upholstered bench seat with cushions and carved wood arm rests
- Finished with Imron. Draft is 4'10" half load as measured by surveyor when boat was out of the water.
- Engine Room
- Twin Detroit Diesel 871TI's, 435 hp diesel engines. Consumption 10 gph @1400 RPM's / 10 knots. Starboard engine rebuilt by Sacks Diesel in 2002 Port transmission new 2006 Fresh water cooling system Cruise Air reverse cycle air conditioning, (5) Compressors CO2 fire control system, automatic and manual Lube oil transfer system Raw water sea strainer New "Sturdy" engine synchronizers - 2002 Hydraulic wheel steering (2) holding tanks Allison transmissions 2:1 M20R Bennett trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers Emergency engine stops Fuel filters Engine fuel shut-off valve (4) Bilge pumps, manual & automatic Acoustical, thermal insulation
- Aft Deck
- Oval teak table with (6) matching chairs
- Other Features
- Exterior brightwork captain maintained New thermostats IMPROVEMENTS/MAINTENANCE FROM 2002 UNTIL PRESENT: Kilo Pak 20 kW generator, new 2002, with 3087.7 hours to January 19, 2006 All new batteries including a new bank to run the new electronics, 2007 New Century battery charger for house and engine starting battery banks Xantrex True Charge 12V charger for battery for electronics New synchronizer by Sturdy (replacing original equipment) New Galley Maid windlass New anchor chain, 250' New Racor filters New 220 volt hot water heater installed Fuel prime system installed for each engine Three wheelhouse windows replaced with safety glass Two windows in wheelhouse replaced with acrylic Four salon windows replaced Independent AC system installed for forward cabins Independent AC system installed for owner's cabin New MarQuipt boarding ladder All new Galley Maid head pumps New Galley Maid water pressure pump New icemaker installed on aft deck New Deck wash pump
- Upon purchasing ROMAN HOLIDAY in 2002, the present owners spent nearly $300,000 upgrading her systems and electronics and totally refurbishing her interior. At this time, all of the soft goods and carpeting were renewed, the galley counter top was replaced with granite and the counter tops in the heads in the master and guest staterooms were finished in Lapis Lazuli. Many of the light fixtures were replaced throughout the yacht as well as the headliner, and all new flat screen TV's and a new sound system were installed. In short, no money was spared in refurbishing, outfitting, and equipping this 58' Hatteras to make her into an exceptionally comfortable, yet elegant family cruiser. Having enjoyed ROMAN HOLIDAY for four years from Maine to the Bahamas, and the Great Lakes and back, the owners are now selling her in hopes of "moving up" in a few years.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!