With pedgiree from a well selling durably constructed series of Taiwanese motor yachts, this 43 Marine Trader was built to cruise comfortably. She has a full 360 degree view from the bridge helm station making her a breeze to maneuver in tight spaces. A practical deck layout has wide side decks and covered expansive full beam aft deck to comfortably relax and or watch the sunsets at your next anchorage. All teak interior greets you as the large wrap around windows brighten the salon the interior helm to starboard. Moving aft and down three steps you find and unexpectedly spacious master stateroom for this size motor yacht. Private head and bath to port and combo washer dryer to starboard. Two steps down forward of the salon to port features a large U-shaped galley and to starboard a convertible dinette. Continuing forward you find the guest stateroom and head. A demanding schedule and kids continuing on to college have left this great little motor yacht sitting for too long. It anxiously awaits a new owner that will see her for the great family yacht or live aboard that she could once again be. Visits are encouraged.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Capable twin-cabin cruiser delivers expansive indoor/outdoor accomodations at a low price Teak-trimmed interior with galley-down floorplan boasts double doors, tub/shower in both staterooms, breakfast bar, salon deck doors, tub/shower in aft head Full-width sundeck is among the largest to be found on a boat this size Hardtop, radar arch, swim platform, bow pulpit were standard
- Full beam aft master stateroom is quite and has an extraordinary amount of storage space Centerline queen bed Master head has tub/shower
- Teak sole throughout salon and staterooms Spacious and well lit
- Is two steps down with dining area directly across Storage beneath dining seats
- Northern Lights Generator
- Great for entertaining Excellent visibility Storage beneath seats
- Main Deck
- Teak deck Hard top
- Lower Helm
- GPS Compass Hand held VHF
- Upper Helm
- GPS Horizon VHF Auto pilot - currently inoperative
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.