- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is the first Alaskan 70 Pilothouse to be delivered under the new ownership of Alaskan Yachts here in the U.S. A few of the unique features of the design include an open salon, galley, and pilothouse arrangement, with only one step up to the pilothouse level. This design includes a full headroom engine room configuration, often only found in the flush deck design, plus the easy up and down access to the pilothouse from the salon level.
The twin Caterpillar C-18 Acert engines allow a 2200 mile slow cruise range, plus the ability to have a top speed of 20 knots as well. Other features include Cruiseair five zone chilled water A/C system, fiberglass hard top on the flybridge, bow & stern thrusters, and the expected high quality satin finished teak interior.
- Laminated vacuum bagged fiberglass reinforced with PVC rigid foam core in all hull and deck areas above the waterline and solid hand lay-up below the waterline Four full length longitudinal engine stringers and athwartship reinforcing stringers (as per design) of foam cored laminated fiberglass Hard top on flybridge Multiple Laminations at chine, keel and running hardware locations Vinylester barrier hull laminate for osmosis protection Underwater exhaust with bypass Cored 1 1/4" main bulkheads padded at hull, bonded as per schedule Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened and bonded, as per schedule Molded FRP interior and exterior window frames, Reinforced windlass anchor platform, per plan Uni-directional and bi-directional laminates at engine stringers and hull door openings Water cooled exhaust system Boat deck drain system to waterline
- Bottom paint: two (2) coats of Micron CSC: five (5) coats Gelshield-2000 Cruiseair air conditioning 230 volt AC/60 hz reverse cycle with SMX controls and remote compressors, five zone chilled water Electronic Glendinning controls at two stations Manship stainless steel port lights with screens, per plan Spray rails Tempered glass, front windows are 3/8" and side windows are 1/4" tinted Kahlenberg dual air horn with compressor 5" Ritchie compasses:one on flybridge, and one in pilothouse AC and DC lighting throughout interior, per plan with distribution panels at lower station, 5 point AC switches, 24 volt Air conditioning deflectors/covers at pilothouse for vents Condensation groove on all windows Courtesy lights exterior and interior Flybridge table in fiberglass Hynautic hydraulic steering Multiple athwarship stringers Pilothouse table in teak, with folding leaf, stainless steel pedestal Stainless steel destroyer wheel on flybridge Pompanette Platinum series helm seat: reclining backrest and adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, Hi-Lo adjustable pedestal with footrest, upholstered in "Naugahyde", located on Flybridge Pompanette Platinum series helm seat: reclining backrest and adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, Hi-Lo adjustable pedestal with footrest, upholstered in "Dura Touch", located in pilothouse Teak and stainless steel destroyer wheel in pilothouse Telephone stations, pre-wired, seven (7) Telephone/TV two inlets phone/cable TV inlet connectors fore and aft Tempered glass, front windows are 3/8" and side windows are 1/4" tinted Tinted flybridge Venturi wind screen with stainless steel frame Two-arm parallel windshield wipers with fresh water wash system,self parking (3)
- Hard top on Flybridge 2000 lb. fully hydraulic davit, hardwired (240 volt AC) 10 1/2' boom Maxwell 4000 single capstan windlass, dual directional, two station, vertical Manship stainless steel port lights with screens Manship stainless steel/acrylic deck hatches Fiberglass cap rail and trim (no exterior varnish) Fresh water wash down; fore, aft engine room and flybridge Bilge areas finished smooth with white expoxy paint 1 1/2 stainless steel handrails with welded joints at forward deck and boat deck 24 volt deck dome lights Aft deck spacious enough for a wet bar, built in bench seating and table. There is plenty of room for extra deck furniture as well. Molded flybridge access steps. Anchor chain and anchor rope storage with tumble system in divided chain locker Aqua navigatoin lights (white finish) Bow and stern flag staffs and sockets Breast plate" protecting plate on bow, stainless steel Swim platform shower in FRP cabinet Conduit from mast to pilothouse for radar and antena "Exalto" two speed wiper system with F/W wash - three Exterior safety lights Flybridge and boat deck drained to waterline Flybridge cabinet for optional equipment (BBQ, wet bar, etc.) Flybridge seating with storage beneath, teak grates and vinyl or sunbrella upholstered cushions Formed fiberglass flybridge and seating area Watertight doors for transom and pilothouse Hawse hole/cocks (8) Light and Pennant mast Lockers to port and starboard for foal weather gear or deck furniture Molded fiberglass exterior window and door frames Molded upper and lower rub rails capped with 1 1/4" stainless steel trim rail Multiple athwartship stringers, as per plan One 110 lb. CQR type anchor and 300'-1/2" Hi test chain One 12" anchor cleat One Kahlenberg air horn with compressor One stainless steel destroyer wheel on flybridge Double anchor roller chock Spreader lighting on flybridge and swim deck Swim ladder (built in) Tempered window glass, tinted Tinted flybridge wind screen with stainless steel frame Trash receptacle built into flybridge seating Transom gate doors and port/starboard hull doors One Pompanette Platinum series helm seats: reclining backrest with adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal, footrest model, upholstered in Dura Touch, located in the pilothouse Two Pompanette Platinum series helm seats: reclining backrest with adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal, footrest model, upholstered in Naugahyde, located on the flybridge Two swim platform pop-up cleats White non-skid decks
- Engine Room
- Two Onan/Cummins generators 17kw & 21.5kw Four fuel tanks, per plan at 2,400 US gallons One stainless steel water tank, 600 gallons Fuel transfer system with manifold and polishing filtrations Chilled water air conditioning Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters 1000 GPD modular stainless steel water maker Two galvanic isolation transformers on the electrical plug outlets Glendinning electronic controls at two stations Engine room bulkheads and ceiling are sound shielded with multiple layers of high density foam and lead Sea chest x(2) Baffled engine air intakes to control water induction 80 amp Sentry charger for engine and house batteries, 24 volt 40 amp Sentry charger for generator and electronics, 12 volt 60 amp C-10 alternators AC and DC engine room lighting eight and four Accessible clean outs on all tanks Complete engine instrumentation at both stations, per plan Exhaust fan system for engine room, four blowers, two intake and two exhaust Dockside water pressure system with regulator Dripless shaft seals two per shaft Engine battery parallel system Engine beds of custom formed stainless steel Engine driven emergency bilge pump off engine Fiberglass mufflers for engines and generators Fire suppression system Five Rule 3500 bilge pumps with automatic switches Flooring is synthetic coin dot pattern Four 8D AGM 24 volt starting batteries with secured box FRP 300 gallon holding tank system beneath sole with macerator and deck pump outs Fuel tanks are shielded with sound detaining insulation Full flow valves throughout Gauge system for fuel and water Groco Senior Pressure Max system with filter and accummulator tank and heavy duty fresh water pump Head ventilation blowers High water alarm with bilge pump switch - 5 zone Oil change pump with manifold Quality bronze propellers sized for HP Quality stainless steel propeller shaft struts with cutlass bearings Sealand macerator discharge pump Sealand monitor panel Shaft grounding brush Shut off valve at all tank supply fittings Stainless steel fuel manifold system (supply and return)
- Interior Finishes
- All cabinetry is teak with hand rubbed satin finish Cabin soles teak and holly in wheelhouse, galley and heads Countertops, corian or standard granite countertops at galley and heads Fixtures/faucets, all Grohe including galley, heads and showers Interior door hardware brushed stainless steel: cabinets are chrome hinges with chrome or brass push/pulls; stainless steel dawgs, four (4) on pilothouse doors All wall surfaces/bulkheads are teak veneer or wallpaper Cabin soles teak and holly in wheelhouse, galley and heads Countertops, corian or standard granite countertops at galley and heads Covers for interior switches and outlets are custom teak Foam cushions upholstered in Sunbrella fabric Mirrored or formica head ceilings Hanging cedar lined lockers with automatic lighting, cedar interior Mirrors are teak framed Red lights at pilothouse with dimmer switch, two (2) Refrigerator locks, hinged L-locks, two (2) stainless steel Shelves painted in lazarette Showers, FRP surface Sinks: galley-polar, double: heads, polar oval-stainless steel Vinyl headliner throughout (except heads) with teak framing as on 65' Day head or pantry
- Entertainment Package
- Alaskan Yachts will prewire boat to specified package. It is the owners responsibility to install and pay for entertainment equipment at the time of ordering.
- Crew Quarters
- Two single berths in aft stateroom with head, shower, sink, refrigerator, microwave and stereo Private access Large garage/lazarette area that can be converted into workshop area, roomy dive storage, crew laundry, extra lounge area or water toy storage
- Underwater lights Teak and holly flooring in main saloon Teak blinds Dual anchor system Etched shower doors
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.