- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-18 Accerts
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Currently the Alaskan yacht design is one of the longest running, most successful offshore designs ever in the history of yachting.
From the early days of the wooden Alaskan trawlers, built in the 60's and 70's, the newest generation of Alaskan designs has set an important standard for the marine industry....If you are an experienced owner operator, or a family seeking a larger crewed design, the 80 can be tailored to meet your exact needs. The four staterooms, all with ensuite heads, offer great comfort and privacy, and the crews cabin, aft of the engine room, has private entry from the swim platform.
Choices include an open bridge/hardtop or enclosed sky lounge design, hand rubbed teak or cherry interior woodwork, high speed larger Caterpillar engines or smaller, displacement speed engines for extra range....the choices are almost endless, and are only limited by your imagination.
- Laminated vacuum bagged fiberglass reinforced with PVC rigid foam core in all hull and deck areas above the waterline and solid hand lay-up below the waterline Multiple Laminations at chine, keel and running hardware locations Vinylester barrier hull laminate for osmosis protection Uni-directional and bi-directional laminates at engine stringers and hull door openings Underwater exhaust with bypass Water cooled exhaust system Boat deck drain system to waterline Cored 1 1/4" main bulkheads padded at hull, bonded as per schedule Four full length longitudinal engine stringers and athwartship reinforcing stringers (as per design) of foam cored laminated fiberglass Hinged radar arch Hull to deck connection mechanically fastened and bonded, as per schedule Integrated swim ladder Molded FRP interior and exterior window frames, reinforced windlass anchor platform, per plans
- 3 or 4 staterooms, 3 or 4 heads plus crew Bottom paint: two (2) coats of Micron CSC; five (5) coats Gelshield-2000 Cruiseair air conditioning 230 volt AC/60 hz reverse cycle with SMX controls and remote compressors, five zone (5) or chilled water 800 GPD watermaker Tempered glass, front windows are 3/8" and side windows are 1/4" tinted Manship stainless steel port lights with screens, per plan Spray rails 5" Ritchie compasses: one on flybridge, and one in pilothouse LED AC and DC lighting throughout interior, per plan with distribution panels at lower station, 5 point AC switches, 24 volt Air conditioning deflectors/covers at pilothouse for vents Condensation groove on all windows Electronic Glendinning controls at two stations Flybridge table in fiberglass, hi-lo Hynautic hydraulic steering Khalenberg double air horn Pilothouse table in teak, hi-lo with folding leaf, stainless steel pedestal Stainless steel destroyer wheel on flybridge Teak and stainless steel destroyer wheel in pilothouse Telephone stations, pre-wired, seven (7) Telephone/TV two inlets phone/cable TV inlet connectors fore and aft Tinted flybridge Venturi wind screen with stainless steel frame Two-arm parallel windshield wipers with wash system, three (3) Windshield defrost ducts Indirect rope lighting Head and galley ventilation, individual time delayed vent fans Security cameras in engine room/aft deck/bridge deck
- Hard top Maxwell 4000 double capstan windlass, dual directional, two station, horizontal, 24v One 110 lb. CQR type anchor and 300' - 1/2" Hi test chain & 2nd anchor & chain of choice 2000 lb. fully hydraulic davit, hardwired (240 volt AC) 10 1/2' boom Fiberglass cap rail and trim (no exterior varnish) Freeman watertight doors for transom and pilothouse Manship stainless steel port lights with screens Manship stainless steel/acrylic deck hatches Two galvanic isolators for shore power inlets 1 1/2 316 stainless steel handrails with welded joints at forward deck and boat deck 24 volt deck dome lights Aft deck spacious enough for a wet bar, sofa and hi/lo table. There is plenty of room for extra deck furniture as well. Molded flybridge access steps. Anchor chain and anchor rope storage in divided chain locker Anchor roller/chock, 316 stainless steel Aqua navigation lights (white finish) Bilge areas finished smooth with white paint Bow and stern flag staffs and sockets Breast plate protecting plate on bow, stainless steel Cockpit shower in FRP cabinet Conduit from mast to pilothouse for radar and antenna "Exalto" two speed wiper system with F/W wash Exterior safety lights Flybridge and boat deck drained to waterline Flybridge cabinet for equipment (BBQ, wet bar, etc.) Flybridge seating with storage beneath, teak grates, sunbrella upholstered cushions Formed fiberglass flybridge and seating area Foredeck seating of formed fiberglass with storage beneath, sunbrella upholstered cushions Fresh water wash down; fore, aft, engine room and flybridge Hawse hole (8) Hand rail on transom 316 stainless steel Sailtrack adjustable fender holders Light and Pennant mast Lockers to port and starboard for foul weather gear or deck furniture Molded fiberglass aft deck seat and cushions, head room in crew area uses the space under this seat Molded fiberglass exterior window and door frames Molded upper and lower rub rails capped with 1 1/4" 316 stainless steel trim rail Multiple athwartship stringers, as per plan Two 12" anchor cleats One Khalenberg triple air horn with compressor One stainless steel destroyer wheel on flybridge Double anchor roller chock Spreader lighting on flybridge and swim deck Tempered window glass, tinted Tinted flybridge wind screen with stainless steel frame Trash receptacle built into flybridge seating Transom gate doors and port/starboard hull doors Two Llebroc helm seats: reclining backrest with adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal, footrest model, upholstered in Dura Touch, located in the pilothouse Two Llebroc helm seats: reclining backrest with adjustable armrests, stainless steel hardware, adjustable Hi-Lo pedestal, footrest model, upholstered in Naughahyde, located on the flybridge Two swim platform pop-up cleats White non-skid decks
- Engine Room
- Engine room bulkheads and ceiling are sound shielded with soundown insulation. Fuel tanks are faces with insulation and white aluminum clad hardboard. Flooring is synthetic coin dot. 2X Caterpillar C-18 Accerts 1050 H.P. Engines Two 25 KW Northern Lights generators with sound shields Trac or Naiad stabilizers, electronic dual station, with 9' square fins Side power bow thruster, 48 volt, 20 hp with dual stations and two gel cell batteries with dedicated charger Two Glendinning Cablemaster CM7 with 100" (50 amp/220 Volt) cable 1000 GPD modular stainless steel water maker Chilled water air conditioning - 96,000 BTU's Trace 4000 inverter with two 8D batteries Four fuel tanks, per plan at 2,400 US gallons (additional tankage available) One stainless steel water tank, 600 gallons Fuel transfer system with manifold and polishing filtration New and used oil storage tanks Accessible clean outs on all tanks 80 amp Sentry charger for engine and house batteries, 24 volt 40 amp Sentry charger for generator and electronics, 12 volt 60 amp C-10 alternators AC and DC engine room lighting eight and four Baffled engine air intakes to control water induction Complete engine instrumentation at both stations, per plan Delta-fan for engine room, four blowers, two intake and two exhaust Dockside water pressure system with regulator Dripless shaft seals Engine battery parallel system Engine beds of custom formed stainless steel Engine driven emergency bilge pump off engine Engine room bulkheads and ceiling are sound shielded with multiple layers of high density foam and lead Fiberglass mufflers for engines and generators Fire suppression system Five Rule 3500 bilge pumps with automatic switches Flooring is synthetic coin dot pattern Four 8D 24 volt starting batteries with secured box FRP 200 gallon holding tank system beneath sole with macerator and deck pump outs Fuel tanks are shielded with sound detaining insulation Full flow valves throughout Gauge system for fuel and water Glendinning electronic controls at three stations Groco Senior Pressure Max system with filter and accummulator tank and heavy duty fresh water pump Head ventilation pump High water alarm with bilge pump switch - 5 zone Oil change pump with manifold Quality bronze propellers sized for HP Quality stainless steel propeller shaft struts with cutlass bearings Sealand macerator discharge pump Sealand monitor panel Shaft grounding brush Shut off valve at all tank supply fittings Stainless steel fuel manifold system (supply and return) Stainless steel rudder posts Stainless steel stanchions and engine safety rails Supply lines from all tanks from aft lowest corner Two 12 volt start batteries for generators with secured box Two 8D 234 volt deep cycle house batteries with secured box Two 18 gallon stainless steel hot water heaters, 240 Volt Two Racor 500MA fuel filters for generators Two Racor 75/1000 MAX dual fuel filters for main engines Whale Gusher diaphragm bilge pump
- Typical Electronics Package
- This package provides: dual-station GPS/chartplotter with radar (6kw 4-6ft open array); backup GPS/chartplotter/echosounder system; 15 inch monitor; dual-station VHF (DSC) radio with intercom, foghorn and hailer; dual-station depth/data displays; dual-station auotpilot control (also functions as data repeater); transducers include two depth transducers and wind masthead unit; Simrad data card for saving all CX54 data. CX54 15-inch GPS/chartplotter/radar display at lower helm 6K48A radar antenna, 6kw 4-6ft open array 15-meter radar cable (10 m is standard length) DS44-CX 10-inch second station for CX44 at bridge Data card CX33-E 6 inch GPS/chartplotter/echosounder at lower helm Monitor, 15-inch LCD (24-volt) RS86:F VHF radio system (intercom, hailer, foghorn, can have up to 4 stations) 87AKH second station for VHF, 87 handset style IS15 Multi data display head set for Depth (large digits only) lower helm AT15 Active T connector (SimNet) IS15 Multi data display head set for Depth (large digits only) bridge AT15 Active T connector (SimNet) AP25 Autopilot System (AP2504=AP25, AC20, RC36, RF300, RPU80) AP25 second station display for bridge IS12 TW wind transducer B17 Smart transducer, 235kHz, primary depth data source B744V triducer, 50/200 kHz, speed/depth/temp for CX33-E Hi-speed fairing block for B744V triducer Because of rapid changes in electronics, packages and equipment may vary depending on buyers requirements. Amounts over the allowance will be paid by buyer at time of oredering. ALLOWANCE: $50,000.00 Entertainment Package Alaskan Yachts will prewire boat to specified package. It is the owners responsibility to install and pay for entertainment equipment at the time of ordering.
- A) Sub Zero Ref/Freezer, Clear Ice Makers, electric cook top, convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor B) Front loading washer and dryer
- Crew Quarters
- Full double berth stateroom with head, shower, sink, refrigerator, microwave and stereo Private access Large storage room that could be converted into a lounge area
- Etched shower doors Work bench in lazarette Under water lights Shoji screens in forward / VIP / master Teak blinds Sea Keeper Teak and holly salon floor
- "Speeds and range will vary depending on load capacity and seas."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.